What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Onboard

It’s been summer bank holidays here so a lot of offices and warehouses have been closed for 4 days.

We have had postal strikes in the UK as well so delivery of everything is being hit but it depends where you are as it’s not blanket strikes.

Josh is cool and will get back to you I’m sure.

👍
Thank you, I appreciate the input. (y) And I would love to be wrong here.

I heard stories about the desire for sour making people sour. Maybe I am getting a taste of that myself?

Whichever way, the Sowah at @PureSativaUK sold out within hours after my order. That's why I was a bit pushy in the first place, on the order confirmation part.

Because if the order didn't register properly, and the beans sold out already, I don't see why I should have to wait for several days for a reply, much less a refund. Or a confirmation, if it did.

Last edited:

StevenHXF

Administrator

I heard stories about the desire for sour making people sour. Maybe I am getting a taste of that myself?

Whichever way, the Sowah at @PureSativaUK sold out within hours after my order. That's why I was a bit pushy in the first place, on the order confirmation part.

Because if the order didn't register properly, and the beans sold out already, I don't see why I should have to wait for several days for a reply, much less a refund.

Understandable, but knowing Josh if he said they got your order then they’ll have it and will come through no doubt. Like I said, it’s been holidays here so chances are they’ve shut up shop for a few days to take a well deserved break. 👍

Onboard

Understandable, but knowing Josh if he said they got your order then they’ll have it and will come through no doubt. Like I said, it’s been holidays here so chances are they’ve shut up shop for a few days to take a well deserved break. 👍
That sounds very encouraging. Thanks again my friend! :smoke:

Tulku

Not seeing the Sour Bx2 anywhere.... Been wanting to grab a pack of those for a long time. Probably gonna be a while for a restock eh??
Been restocked and gone, they were up for a good couple of days though, unlike the Sowahh.

Because if the order didn't register properly, and the beans sold out already, I don't see why I should have to wait for several days for a reply, much less a refund. Or a confirmation, if it did.
They will confirm tracking once they have payment from you, physically gone from your account and received by them. Credit card sometimes takes a bit longer to process. That's just my experience with PS

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
There is more stock going to UK at the moment, since brexit can only send less in one shipment. So it takes mutiple shipments to get all available stock there. Also somtimes agri check by custom makes it delay weeks. But there still a few 100's of packs going UK.

Stizo

Veteran
Josh @PureSativaUK is a dapper. He makes more than good on what he says and does a stellar job. There are mail strikes in the UK and there has been a bank holiday weekend where all services are closed for the most part.

The Karma genetics shop doesn’t have the UK listed in the “country” entry field. Might be an idea to get your website people to do a little FAQ - frequently asked questions section on your site @Karma G

I got a real nice pheno of the Sowah. A little spacier than my keeper cut of Headbanger that I just lost. Every bit as potent. There was actually a raciness to the high from my Headbanger mom. The Sowah has less of that raciness, the drank too many coffees feeling. Really good attention to detail work on these.

If/when packs become available, I try and get one or two but it does have the hype status. All Karma’s other varieties are just as interesting.

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
There is more stock going to UK at the moment, since brexit can only send less in one shipment. So it takes mutiple shipments to get all available stock there. Also somtimes agri check by custom makes it delay weeks. But there still a few 100's of packs going UK.

Who's going to have the 100 packs in stock?? Can you give us a hint or shoot me a DM??

Onboard

Understandable, but knowing Josh if he said they got your order then they’ll have it and will come through no doubt. 👍

They will confirm tracking once they have payment from you, physically gone from your account and received by them. Credit card sometimes takes a bit longer to process. That's just my experience with PS

Josh @PureSativaUK is a dapper. He makes more than good on what he says and does a stellar job.

Thank you all, and my apologies for being not so cool... :covereyes:

What you all said proved 100% true. The instant reply that I got was indeed an confirmation, after all. The package was dispatched yesterday.

I guess I was a bit nervous about not getting any detailed automatic order confirmation, and thought maybe I had entered something wrong.

Again, my apologies, to Josh @PureSativaUK, @Karma G, and all readers of the thread!

kro-magnon

Veteran
Here are a few pics of my 2 different Acid Dawg, AD#2 at day 36 and AD#6 at day 53.

Attachments

• IMG20220831074944.jpg
    IMG20220831074944.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG20220831074951.jpg
    IMG20220831074951.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG20220831074958.jpg
    IMG20220831074958.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG20220831075001.jpg
    IMG20220831075001.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 94

kro-magnon

Veteran
I found some seeds in 2/3 buds from my second run with the Acid Dawg#2, I'm not 100% sure where the pollen came from but I found a small male flower on a Kuntz bud, which is Kosher Kush x Runtz, this plant had also a few seeds. I've made some test plants with the seeds, they went straight in 12/12 after germination just to see what they had to offer, so far I'm pretty happy to have try them. They are at day 32 since the first pistils came out but they flower really fast, the smell is very similar to the Acid Dawg mother so far.

Attachments

• IMG20220831075018.jpg
    IMG20220831075018.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG20220831075032.jpg
    IMG20220831075032.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG20220831074928.jpg
    IMG20220831074928.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG20220831074935.jpg
    IMG20220831074935.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG20220831074938.jpg
    IMG20220831074938.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 88

jahshaka

Not seeing the Sour Bx2 anywhere.... Been wanting to grab a pack of those for a long time. Probably gonna be a while for a restock eh??
There is a U.K seed bank that sends worldwide I seen they have sowahh and bx2 in stock. I can say they are great for customer service as I have never had any issues personally. Google seedfantasy they will shop up.