What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Karma, this is a cross I made with a Biker V2 male and The cookies.
Not much cookie came through on the cross but some of it did.
It's very OG smelling with a hint of cookie and the taste is pretty incredible. I have gotten nothing but great feed back on her.
This cross would have never happened with out you brother.

Next cross I'm going to do is a Triple Kush X biker v2 D kush X biker v2
Fire OG X biker v2. I'm sure they will all be fire for sure.

Love to get you some seeds when I'm finished with these.

Peace,

Yeah that girl got a biker look fully. :peacock:

I love to get seeds made by all of you, i like growing those out for my smoke's

Yo Karma, never got around to thanking you for your kindness - but thank you so much!

Just germinated 42 Karma Genetics seeds, 6 of each:

White Biker
White Snake
Old Grandpa Scratch
C99 x Biker
D-Kush
Polar Bear
Brotherhood OG

Glad to say that I have 100% germination rate. Hopefully a high percentage make it above soil.

D-Kush was a few years old and needed a bit more help for germination (last two cracked his morning) but all the fresh seeds cracked within 24 hours.

I just got around to paying more attention to the lineage....

Is the White OG project a fem line? Asking because I thought Lineage was listed as (female x male), but given the White OG is a clone (I believe)....

I don't know the first thing about making seeds, so.... just want to know if I should expect 50% females or femmed seeds as it affects veg time.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
White OG v1.0 is a strain made by me in 2009
Got 3rd at the Hightimes cup in 2010

White OG v2.0 was made in 2011. Its The White(krome's cut) x Triple Kush male.
Got 2 1st prizes in 2014 in spain.

All my seeds are reg's.

The White OG v2.0 is the male in the hybrid.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Smokin' - I remember when I first turned you onto Karma Genetics - I'm so glad your experience has been exactly as I promised it would be....

Can't wait to see you fill your new room with all that great gear!!! :respect:

dank.Frank

White OG v1.0 is a strain made by me in 2009
Got 3rd at the Hightimes cup in 2010

White OG v2.0 was made in 2011. Its The White(krome's cut) x Triple Kush male.
Got 2 1st prizes in 2014 in spain.

All my seeds are reg's.

The White OG v2.0 is the male in the hybrid.

Thanks, I was worried for a minute that I'd end up with 42 fems instead of the ~20 I was wanting.

Nice Smokin' - I remember when I first turned you onto Karma Genetics - I'm so glad your experience has been exactly as I promised it would be....

Can't wait to see you fill your new room with all that great gear!!! :respect:

dank.Frank

You weren't lying, man. I've run primarily Karma gear ever since then. The one thing I love about Karma is that there isn't a single thing I've run (12-15 strains) that I couldn't find something I'd want to keep around. I've ran other breeders gear plenty, found things I've liked and others I wish I never wasted my time on - all with the same breeder. That's what I've never found with Karma. He doesn't put out shit that's gonna waste your time. It's ALL fire.

I mean I didn't keep around Biker le blanc. Absolutely amazing smoke, and I'll probably run another pack even.... but as a keeper I couldn't do it due to the thin branches. It would require insane amount of staking in a vert garden.

Jack O Nesia may be my new commercial cropper for the time being. These girls have some kick ass potency and the faster finishing phenos finish up rock hard. Stacks well with little space between internodes. They take a little longer than a typical 8-week commercial, but the extra 2 weeks is where you're investing in personal stash quality.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice, Kozmo - I noticed there were only 3 packs left on Seedbay. Glad that's the decision you went with. I think that'll work perfectly for what we were discussing. Looking forward to seeing you document them...(if you do).

dank.Frank

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Will send out a few of these for a small drop at the Bay.

Biker Kush v2.0
Headbanger ( 1 pack)
Ghostrider v2.0
Old Grandpa Scratch LTD
White Biker LTD
White Snake LTD
White Beelze Bubba LTD
Polar Bear
White Sage
White TangHaze Outerspace

And StrawBanana Cream Freebie's

Peace KG