What's new

Karma Genetics Jack O Nesia test grow

U

unta

Bro those look absolutely amazing man. Just because of your last pick I might grab these haha. I love Jack Herer and Karma has a few nice variations. i want to straight up Jack but this shit I might have to get. Great pics and cannot wait to see how they look dried and interested to find out how the smoke is. If it is anything like the pics it'll be outta this world!

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
IMG_1355.JPG

^^Serious trich coverage and thickass calyxes!! stunned.......glad to hear these are in the process at you'n'yours, Karma.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright some bad news. I have a timer that won't work right and it's not me. This thing does not turn off the damn light some times for whatever reason. The past week sometimes it turns it off and sometimes it doesn't. About 4 days ago I walked in and the damn light was still on about 8 hours after it was supposed to be off checked the timer and some how it had its permanent on setting on...Ok, thought it was put on by mistake maybe kicking it as I walked by without noticing or something. Fixed it. It worked right, but had probably been doing that for several days. I had wondered why some of my plants were curling their leaves for no reason...Checked it for a couple of days and it worked as it was supposed to.

Walk in this morning damn light is on againafter it worked fine for a couple of days as it was supposed to. No apparent reason this time. I have 2 of the same timers. They are intermatic ones. So, I put them side by side and every single setting is exactly the same checked it 5 times over. One is working one is not...I've come to the conclusion the timer is just broke and chooses when it wants to work. It is 100% not the settings...I might pull them down today. It is day 71 and I don't want them going back veg mode or starting to hermi. The good news is these girls can take a hell of a lot off stress and there are 0 herms so far.

The bad thing is the 7th female I had is not very far into flowering and its leaves are all twisted and contorted near the tops due to light stress. I am not sure how this one is going to turn out now. The others were done developing they just needed brown trichs plenty of cloudy. The 7th one was barely starting to flower it was a 90 day strain for sure.

I'll update tonight when I can go into the tent and inspect the plants to see if I should cut them now or not. Sorry I hate electronics sometimes this is a timer I bought to replace another timer and this one is messing up as well. I am wondering if it is the damn socket it is plugged into or something as 2 in the same spot have failed now. The previous one was an eco-plus and it simply quit turning the light on or off after working fine for 8 months....frustrating. Now this one sometimes turns it off and sometimes doesn't it seems.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
$4 mechanical timer for the win. I think I may be done with the digitals for awhile. Simply no explanation for these 2 to be broken. I own 4 digital timer. 2 eco's and 2 intermatics. 2 that work have same exact settings as the two that don't. 1 of each brand has failed. Lets see how this $4 one goes so far it works fine.

The 7th female will hopefully be recoverable. I don't know how much this light stress will affect it but we shall find out. Right now some of the hairs on the developing buds are brown when they should not be and some of the leaves have unexplainable symptoms. Discoloring, contorting etc normal light stress signs. The 6 plants that were well into flowering seem to be ok. One of them started growing some extra leaves and doing this weird stretch of some of the buds, but hopefully it hasn't messed it up too much.

L

LolaGal

goodness me oh my, what lovely buds those are.

I was so jealous that I didn't get this strain to test. Now I know I will be buying a pack of these for sure.

SOLD! :)

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
goodness me oh my, what lovely buds those are.

I was so jealous that I didn't get this strain to test. Now I know I will be buying a pack of these for sure.

SOLD! :)

Yea, this is a winner strain for sure. I just haven't experienced keeper plants in this volume. I hope I can cut them down soon the dry bud shots in the sunlight are going to be outrageous and undeniable. I really don't want to chop until they 100% done. I want 20% amber I think.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thursday or Friday chop girls went back to veg mode, but not too bad currently. Couple brown trichs showing up on my favorite pheno and its looking great. Just so happens that one was the only one not really affected by the timer malfunction.

L

LolaGal

yum, yum!!! How exciting... can't wait to hear the results.

I had bad news 5/6 SSSDH/Jack turned out to be BOYS! YUCK!

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Took 6 hits just dabbin it with the lighter and I haven't laughed like that for an hour with a real smile in awhile.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is hands down the best pot I have grown so far out of everything on my list. The high is bar none. I've only smoked the scissor hash and pheno 2 which was my favorite during the grow and it is just an absolute bombshell.

BOMBSHELL

This stuff has everything in one plant. The high is everything at once. Best way to describe it.

You can see if you look close all of them started to reveg. That is why I took them down so sorry for the grow getting a little messed up at the end but I hope I gave a decent example of this stuff. Pheno 1 and 3, 4 were affected the most by the reveg but still stellar. The other phenos were pretty much ruined by the light mess up. The 7th female I had to tear down it was pathetic looking after the light stress sorry.

Last edited:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn 40 those buds are stellar... STELLAR! well done man. hearing about the smoke makes me hope Karma hit the market with these FAST!!!! well done and sounds like a must have :)

P

Peat

Yeah!
I'm ready too, Philthy! :headbange

Don't bid against me, bro! :noway:

LOL ;)

Great job, 40A! :respect:

W

WeldFlash420

WOW!!!!!!!!!! I just had to pick up my lower jaw from hitting the floor! Excellent grow and top notch photog work! You're right 40A, you ain't F.U.C.K.E.N around! K+ to ya man, I'm still in awe at the pics you just dropped in here. POTM nom should be comin if it don' I'll buck up and nom ya. WOW. Peace and shine on.

Latest posts

Latest posts