What's new

Karma Genetics Jack O Nesia test grow

B

BeAn

hope you made a few million F1's KG, this line will not sit on the shelf....;)

40A, fine skills brotha! it would be an incredible pleasure to sample your weed if ya pics are anything to go by!!:yes:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
shweeeeeet congrats...maby now i can toss the other three.......tough decisions.......

solarz

40...i'm not sure if you have had the pleasure of smoking the Sour Jack, but i was wondering if you (or anyone...even you karma...) could compare the Kush O Nesia vs. the Sour Jack. I'm a fan of the sweeter tasting strains. However, i have never been able to get my hands on any Sour D...so the sour jack sounds interesting, seeing how a lot of the phenos seem to lean towards the Sour D.

On the other hand, i've not been able to get my hands on any SSH either...and this also sounds interesting. So, that leaves me with the question to to those of you have sampled both of these strains. How do they stack up?? Thanks in advance.

solarz

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anything that jack #22 dusted is gonna be kill.
i've smoke mirre, jack o nesia and kushage x jack and they all were heavy jack dom.
nice fruity, sweet tastes.
they also carry over very well into bho, it's unreal tasty!

edit: thought u wrote "jack o nesia"
ftr, i have the kush o nesia in the vault along with his jack for a rainy day.
i'm actually gonna buy up every herer x he makes at some point soon.
they are THAT good!

solarz

Hey Frank...have you had a chance to try the Sour Jack yet? I know you said that the Jack is pretty dominate in the crosses, but i was reading thru a test grow, and it seemed that the grower ended up with a lot of Sour D Dominate phenos in the pack of Sour Jack. I'm looking for that Sour D influence to be honest with you, because i have yet to get my hands on those genetics to try it out first hand.

solarz

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no solarz, but i was just looking at that pack of seeds a few mins ago.
i'm gonna shoot em over to a crew member to grow out.
but i'm with ya, most phenos look SD hardcore.

ICETOKER had some real SD dom girls.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
i had 3 jack pheno's in my 7 females...sour is dom but so is his jack...good luck finding the 50/50 pheno it throw's tric's like crazy...make sure you take cuts...mine seems it's finally gonna re-vegg...thank the GOD's....it has smaller leaves,grows somewhat stretchy/sd?..but stack's and pack's like his jack...
it's hard to clarify without my pic's...but
i did keep a sour leaner a purple jack leaner and my semi purple 50/50 pheno....seem's she's probably in a pack or 2...deff couldn't hurt to be completly honest..hardest part is letting em go....WELL worth the money IMVHO.....

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
40...i'm not sure if you have had the pleasure of smoking the Sour Jack, but i was wondering if you (or anyone...even you karma...) could compare the Kush O Nesia vs. the Sour Jack. I'm a fan of the sweeter tasting strains. However, i have never been able to get my hands on any Sour D...so the sour jack sounds interesting, seeing how a lot of the phenos seem to lean towards the Sour D.

On the other hand, i've not been able to get my hands on any SSH either...and this also sounds interesting. So, that leaves me with the question to to those of you have sampled both of these strains. How do they stack up?? Thanks in advance.

solarz

Haven't grown Sour Jack but I would imagine the jack would add spice and fruit bouquet to the plate. Kush O Nesia I have not grown either but that one is probably a spicy fuel depot.

SSH you would find some sweet phenos and spice.

Sour jack has good reviews from all I have read. I wouldn't expect too sweet tho. You might find a dominant fruit smelling pheno + sour that's what I would shoot for.

I'd love to tell you who has the sweetest, fruitiest, or citrus strain, but so far I can't find anything and I am very frustrated about that. Every fruit strain I try is not up to my standards specifically the fruit/berry smell category....I am actually lost right now and running out of strains to purchase looking for something fruity or sweet. A lot of shit says it is, but turns out not at all.

From all my research Karma has unique strains with unique smells. He's not real big into the sweet sativas. The HB is sweet indica, but almost indescribable no fruit tho. It's truly unique. You may find a very fruity pheno out of his straight jack line. I definitely got fruit from it from my Jack O Nesias.

I am almost about to break down and buy the expensive DJ gear of which you need to apparently sink 3 grand into to find anything worth keeping...I did a search for fruity last night for another 6 or so hours of research and came up with reeferman burmese cross, reeferman strain not sold anywhere, TGA, DP's Blueberry with a shit load of bunk reviews, and 2 KC strains lol...The only one I saw might be worth buying is ISS that supposedly smells like creamy oranges/tangerines. Which might finally solve my fucking orange crisis...but not my fruity and berry...

The other two strains were Critical mass which has some berry phenos, Devil some skunky fruity, and SHIT which has lots of fruit supposedly. All never in stock at the bou except short supply.

I am scared of skunk now because everyone I have had sucks except GHS's LSK. All larfy as shit and look like outdoor weed even the crosses. TFD has kind of scared me lol, everything they cross to a skunk and its terrible weed. I would never release 3/4 of the shit these companies release and my own crosses stomp theirs which leads me to believe they don't really breed and if they do they are worst than someone who has no clue what they are doing (me).

DP, Sensi, TFD, their plants really look like the pictures they use to advertise them...that's not just a mistake they really suck that bad lol...If I haven't grown it I see pics from everyone else.

So much for finding fruity from anyone reputable, mns is lookin like my last hope fro sweet, berry, orange and fruity? Bout to give up and just fly to cali for a fuckin clone of something. /end rant

Last edited:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
herer rocks!

For which category please guide the lost souls...lol? I saw an amazing Jack Flash thread said super fruity but did not say whether it was sensi's or not. Plant made my jaw drop. I wanted to give Karma's a whirl but I do not want any spice in my fruity weed...3 years deep, mostly always seed runs pheno searching, and coming up dry in these 3 staple categories.

solarz

Well 40, I regards to the ISS, i'm can vouch and say that it is some of the best weed i have put my lips on. Now as far as it being "sweet", i don't know about that. It is sweet,but it has a sour/tart side to it that makes it not so sweet. It is VERY orangy/citrusy...and the high is strong and uplifting. I haven't grown any seeds out, because i have been trying to source the cut, but i do have some of the sweet blue coming my way in hopes that the blueberry male will add some sweetness to the mix.

My next purchase i think i may dedicate to Karma and SOL 50/50 to try and get something unique (taste and high) in my stable. I like the Kushs, Chems, etc. as much as the next, but sometimes i need/want that uniquness and/or subtleness in the high that those strains just dont have.

solarz

Ludo

Fruity.....Chockolope OJD.....but has to be smoked pretty fast as the fruityness will trade for a nutty/creamy taste after cure for more than a month aprox.:wave:

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
...or Big Buddhas Blue Cheese! Very funky blueberryish fruity smell and taste. Grapegod, Grapefruit/SPG, Mazar, Bubbledust, X18 all have some fruity pheno'. Might even find bittersweet oranges in the Bubbledust, very delicate.
ISS is very good too, sweet fruity, and funky hazy, wit a strong high/stone.

Btw your plants n shots rock, really want a pack of this, Amnesia is good medicine :D

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This should be sold out everywhere :p Was just going through some old threads to refresh my mind thought I would give this a bump for those who may have not discovered it. To date one of the best haze varieties I have grown or smoked.