What's new

Karma Genetics 2008

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
very nice lookin stuff KG...I really like those green, round trellis thingys!!!where did u get those, they look like a great training tool...better than LST!?See ya bro

- Z

K

Karma Genetics

The Bubba Kush is a beatiful plant to look at. I think maybe 2 weeks then she goes down.

Zeus those green thingy's come from a local gardenstore they are normaly used for tomato's they work great, you can change there height together with the plant.

Flash this one
11133DSC02988.JPG

Last edited:
K

Karma Genetics

I harvested most plants in the multi strain closet. Its drying at the moment.

Jack Herrer#12

some hanging Bubba Kush

Bubba Getting Ready for the cure

Happy Brother Getting Ready For The Cure

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
ohhh man that Bubba looks so yummy. Love the Drying shots too man.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Wut up Karma, just browsin through man, love them colors on the bubba, U got a nice line-up goin yo, Peace!
GET MO

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
All kinds of fabulous photos in here :respect:

Keep up the fine work my friend :smile:

K

Karma Genetics

Thanks for all the kind words. Yes the bubba is somthing nice to look at for sure. Also the smell and effect is nice. Its defenatly a keeper.

He TML hope everything is good with your fam. Thanks

The Sativa Tent is going totaly mad. :bashhead: They are streching cm a day it looks.

The Jack Herrer#12 is slowing her stretch down. The sssdh and the Kushage#16 look like they are having a battle :dueling: to be the biggest. The Amnesia both are verry open in structure.

Pics

Jack herrer#12

Kushage#16

Amnesia Cut#1

SSSDH

Last edited:
K

Karma Genetics

Made some new better shot's of the plants.

Jack Herrer#12

Amnesia Cut#1

Amnesia Cut#2

SSSDH

Kushage#16

And i tryed to get a shot off the 5 cramped the tent.

Y

YwouldntI

tagged!!!just read this whole thread brotha.this is an interesting ass grow big respect to you for what you do.too bad about the mites i hope you smoked a fat ass joint infront of ur buddy and torchered him by not passin it;) that mirre looks amazing.i recently was lucky enough to recieve a few pre 98 bubba cuts myself and can not wait till i finaly get a chance to smoke it ive heard so many grat things about this bud.i cant wait to see some of the x's you create.keep up the excellant work,
ur a genius my man.peace.-Y-

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
lookin great in here KG...soon to pop in Z's garden...Funky Dwarf & Mirre...can't wait!!!!TY again brother, peace

- Z

K

Karma Genetics

YwouldntI: Thank you man the bubba is great smoke a nice deep indica. With a great taste. I plan on starting the seeds from the HB x ChemD IX1 and the Kushage#16 x Jack Herrer#22 this week. Will also start a few clone mom's for the seed production. That will be Happy Brother (for the BX project) Kushage#16 (for the BX project) and also Amnesia And Bubba Kush.

This is the stuff i am going to put my time in from now.

Happy Brother BX1
Kushage#16 BX1
Amnesia x (Kushage#16 x Jack Herrer#22)
Bubba Kush x (Happy Brother x Chemdog D IX1)

going to name the last two crossing afther they get tested.

Hi Zeus : Keep in Mind the funky dwarf will be a short plant. Also they are not tested yet so i am also looking forward to how they do and look. The Mirre is a nice smoke for sure.

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
short plants are what Im lookin for brother...just 2 250's here, gotta keep em short and bushy...should be a fun run..Am I the first to test the FD!!??See ya bro

- Z

Y

YwouldntI

nice brotha,cant wait to see what goes on wooohaaa!
it all sounds great cant wait till they are available.peace KG.

K

Karma Genetics

YwouldntI: I just sended some freebie's to seedbay. A few packs of Mirre and a few packs of Happy Brother x ChemdogD IX1.

I think i need to finish my next project. Then i want to stock seedbay with my stuff. I don't want to rush. The Mirre is good and tested. Karma's Jack is also tested and good.
Jamil Sayyida is tested but got no pics.

This is what i want to offer begining 2009

Mirre (Sage x Jack Herrer#22)
Karma's Jack (sensi jack herrer X Sannie's Jack)
Happy Brother BX1 (Happy Brother x (Happy Brother x ChemdogD IX1)
Kushage#16 BX1 (Kushage#16 x (Kushage#16 x Jack Herrer#22)
Sour Citral (SD x Citral#4)
Jamil Sayyida outdoor. (Leb#27 X Esben (PPxReder.Erd.Purp x Purpureat)

those i am sure to be putting on the market in the future.

depense on the outcome but maybe also a Amnesia x (kushage#16 x Jack Herrer#22)

And for outdoor i am trying to make some female seeds this year not much. When they are tested i will probaly just send them in as freebie's as it wil be a one time thing.
Doing Purple Peace x Viking and Mighty Might x Viking. I am trying the silverwater method.

OH boy i am so f*ckd up from smoking this stuff

Last edited:
F

flying

hello karma

nice to see you enjoyed this Bubba Kush cut ! it's the katsu one if I'm right ? ;-)

good vibes

:)

Y

YwouldntI

hopefully i get me some of them with my order,i'll try to e-mail them a request.
the 09 lineup sounds great bro,lookin forward to it!!!peace-Y-

K

Karma Genetics

Will post a update on the sativa tent tonight. They are now 21 days on 12/12 and looking good. Only the Kushage#16 and The SSSDH need to stop there strech otherwise i am going to have to bend them. The first litle smells are coming this is going to be a very tasty grow.

Latest posts

Latest posts