What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics 2008

K

Karma Genetics

Left the closet to a friends care for a week. And he thought it would not be a problem to dry some plants next to my intake. (the plants where heavy infested with spider mights. I was finaly clean for a few months now. The crop is now going to be very not impresive. I will show pics when there is somthing worth showing from there. But i started the new growtent with only 5 plants. It's home so i can give it that litle extra.

I think some plants will still do good in the infested closet. As the HB is very resistant against mights.

The Mirre smoke's nice and smooth afther a litle cure. The effect is a litle on the heavy side just as the mother Sage. As for taste i am verry bad at discribing tastes. I will ask some friends to smoke some and give there opinion.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Great job on those Mirre's KG, look mighty potent. You have a great selection, looking forward to the finish.

B/R

K

Karma Genetics

Already i see a slowing down in the grow rate of the plants fron the infestation.

You can clearly see the damage it already has done on the leafes.

Bubba Kush

Happy Brother

And a litle shot of the closet.

I am going to start giving them some flower boosters.

The mirre is smoking very nice. Some of the plants have a very nice deep high.

K

Karma Genetics

Here are the first shots of my new project

5 x 15L pots. With Good fertelized soil. Also trying a digital ballast.

Got Kushage#16, Jack Herrer#12, SSSDH, Amnesia Cut 1 and Amnesia Cut 2.

They are proberly two different cuts ore maybe the same from two different source's. I think there different at the moment but it can also be from the different treatment bot pre owners gave them.

Amnesia cut1

Amnesia cut2

Jack Herrer#12

SSSDH

Kushage#16

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you gonne F'ing like them !!!!
Karma bro...i still ow you some stash pics of the mirre's...still don't have any taken ....just got home from a small vacation...and i don't fell like trimming the plants just yet lol....i've been smoking it though,coz it is dry ...hehehe..
gotta say its shit to get ripped...my friend could't keep his eyelids up ...he lookt like a chinese guy lmao....and it does the trick for me to for a hour or so....what more can a guy want...ohw yea smell and aroma's are ver very nice on these...they make this strain quite appealing to be honest...
Nway still some stash shot comming your way !

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
up coming stars from the 2008 karma test genetics collection
karmagenetics2008ee8.jpg

edit. the amnesia is from same cut

Last edited:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
sorry to hear about the mites bro, but it looks like you may have nipped them in the bud, so lets hope for a strong finish!!!Cant wait to try me some of those Mirre's...nuggs look killer...Peace

- Z

K

Karma Genetics

Core:

n.p. bro i am happy you like them. It keeps getting better with the cure.
When i open my pots it comes right there in your face ha ha ha.
Oh I am expecting a lot from this grow. I Know i loved the smoke i got from
You at the 420icmag cup. That SSSDH taste is stuck in my memory.
Also looking forward to see if the amnesia cuts are the same ore not.
Looking forward to flowering them, as its my first run with the amnesia
and the SSSDH. I will grow both amnesia single bud style to compare the best.
The SSSDH was cut ones. I then run the shouts around the smaller green ring.
Then when they finish strech they will be put inside the second bigger green
ring. That will support them from falling down. This way you can get a decent
yield with only 5 plants under one lamp.

Esben:

Yeh Yeh. Hope people like them. As the most of those where made for fun.
In the time these get tested i am planning the New steps.
The mirre is here to stay for sure. Will start to look for a nice Kushage#16 x
Jack Herrer#22 male and BX it to the Kushge#16. Will also cross it with the
amnesia. Also looking for the right HB X ChemD IX1 male to use for the HB
backcross project. Will maybe also use it on the viking just for fun.
I hope to have 4 to 5 strains begining 2009 to start my catalog with.
Also expecting to do somthing special for you my friend. he he

Zeus:

I hope you enjoy them. I have the feeling they can be very intresting for
medical use. Have fun with them.

K

Karma Genetics

esbe said:
up coming stars from the 2008 karma test genetics collection
karmagenetics2008ee8.jpg

edit. the amnesia is from same cut

Not sure if its from the same cut. I got Cut#2 from somone local. It's from a dutch group who grows it comercial. There is a change its the same.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
oh well, now i see!

isnt it all about fun karma bro? cant wait to follow your work friend!

K

Karma Genetics

Yeh growing pot aint just somthing we do, Its somthing we Love.

They are going like rockets. So i put them on 12/12 today. And give them a litle veg fertz. I sprayed them in while they where in veg with Plagron Cropmax. It give's more and better shoots from the plant. You see the effect the day afther. This stuff is very nice.

I am still waiting for the New Fert-line to come. In the mean while i give them some Canna Bio Vega.

G

Looking good, looking forward to seeing these develop, was very impressed with your buds at the 420 cup. That SSSDH was possibly the best thing I smoked at the cup, is it ojd's cut?

K

Karma Genetics

Ganja Pasha:

I dont know to be fair. I will have to ask the source i got it from. And i am with you that it was one of the best i smoked at the 420 cup. But the 5 plant closet are all proven winners. Looking forward comparing my kushage#16 and Jack Herrer#12 with the sssdh and Amnesia.

Some dry Mirre Shots

MIrremacro34.jpg

DSC02811.jpg

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello Karma bro :smile:
yes its true a good cure gets the best out of the mirre buds....its the second jar i grasp to .....still have a bit of sssdh 2 be honest lol...
Nway ...you realy gonne like them cuts if you like potent...and they are average yielders to boot...sssdh a little better then AH
and about that amnesia cut...it very well could be i got it from the same source...he also grows it commercially....but i'm not to keen with saying who i got it from...maybe he will chime in if he wants to...
and the sssdh..she has a very big stretch...the AH will go 2X and the sssdh stretches atleast 3x times....very nice bud and calyx formation !!

SSSDH
12847DSCF4116.JPG

@Ganja Pasha
yes GP it is the ojd cut :smile:...
and i'm gladd you liked my sssdh buds on 420...there are plenty more clones comming...:wink:

K

Karma Genetics

The multi strain closet is getting more of a zoo look as the time goes by. I dont like spraying stuff when my plants are in flower. Some will still produce a nice smoke.

Happy Brother
DSC02920.jpg

DSC02921.jpg

Bubba Kush
DSC02925.jpg

DSC02926.jpg

DSC02927.jpg

Jack Herrer#12
DSC02929.jpg

DSC02930.jpg

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
:rasta: :respect::woohoo:

Hey Karma...YOU the Fuckin MAN bro.....Thank you so much for the kind gift!!!
I cant wait to test them out...its really nice to finally have some true quality genetics to grow out...Im hopin to find some nice Moms with some of ur gear when I run them...Peace bro & mucho K++++ to ya...

- Z:respect:

nice girls by the way...did they fix the upload??????????

K

Karma Genetics

Hi Zeus.

Hope you enjoy them. The Funky Dwarf i expect to stay realy small. as the sweettooth#4 mother is a slow vegger with extreem internodes.

The CCC is a Choclate Chunk mom with a nice sweet taste. Expect a nice hybrid patern from this one.

The mirre dont need an introducton i think.

The A5 x Mirakel are not made by me. But by a local friend. I think there is somone growing them on here tho.

Whising you a nice green grow.

PS planting the HB x ChemD IX1 and The Kushage#16 x JackHerrer#22 to search for good male's to use on the BX projects.

G

Guyute54

Great stuff Karma! Can't wait to see how the happy brother project comes along. Unfortunatley I am battling spider mites right now myself. Have you ever used a product called safer Insect killing soap?? It says it can be used up to the day of harvest. But I assume that would be on your fruits and vegetibles. I have some plants about 1/2 way through flowering and the mites are real bad and want to spray them with the safers. But now after reading that you don't like to spray anything on your plants after they are flowering is making me seconed guess what to do.

Anyways I am loving the pics and seeing what projects your working on. Best wishes with all you are working on!

K

Karma Genetics

Guyute54: for me the yield of this cabinet is not important. When i was in your situation i would spray till mid flower but only with a bio spray. Also when not to much plants you can clean only the leaves by hand with your spray. Put it an a litle towel and whipe the leaves, especialy the bottom. This will not cure it but it will keep it down a litle so you can finish your grow. You need to raly clean good afther a spider mite infestment. They are hard to get out.

The 5plant sativa grow is looking very good. No sign of any infestments. Only small problem was the timer was broke. So the plants been on 24/24 for 5 days when i thought they where doing 12/12. Fixed it 5 days ago,so whe are now 5 days into 12/12. They might get a litle bit to big ha ha ha

Jack Herrer#12
This plant is a vigours grower. It gets medium stretch in flower. The Taste is realy old school haze type. very differnt from my Jack Herrer#1 witch is mor a lemony haze type.
DSC02940.jpg

DSC02944.jpg

DSC02963.jpg

Kushage#16
Is the plant that got 3rd place in the sative icmagcup. The quality of the sample that was availebel at that moment was not the best to be fair. I hope to atleast show you all what it should look like.

DSC02946.jpg

SSSDH
First run with this but i think she will be the biggest of the 5.

DSC02948.jpg

DSC02975.jpg

Amnesia cut#1
This is the One that came from a member here.

DSC02955.jpg

Amnesia Cut#2
This is a local cut.

DSC02951.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts