What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

karma cup toronto

bigbag

Veteran
sux getting called out a BS'er, no matter how you spin it... I get mislabelled/represented cuts from "clone houses" on the regs. the foolhardy renaming game needs to stop ! get real

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That information is incorrect. There is a ladybug og and a ladybug bubba.

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
from my subforum

ladybugs bubba - c. afghanica . ladybug is a heavy in the clone game in the lower mainland bc. this is his bubba. another amazing bc bubba. tons of branching. great for trees. big yield. the sweetest smell and taste with an awesome coffee/fuel/skunk/kushy bottom. tastes exactly how she smells. its nice becuase she can be cropped at 8 weeks. i always go 10 weeks. nice elongated afghani kush colas. rock hard. headstash. its a sticky icky strain. no matter how much cure or too dry the bud becomes. it cloggs busters. ladybugs "best" medical clone by far.

s far as i can see it says bc bubba. not bubba kush

med-man

diffusing

so, is it a afghani kush, or a sativa?

"bubble haze i a sativa. so is lady bugs bubba

med-man "

"ladybugs bubba - big, tall and sweet. an unreal bubba with a yield to match"

I'm genuinely confused, and i have a very hard time believing you know less about genetics then i do. at least i would hope so.

Last edited:

bigbag

Veteran
granted BC is notorious for misleading names for gear that is simply marketing BS. sucks having that rep, pretty much means anything with BC in front of the name means it's not legit...:( bogus dude, this reminds me of bc bud depot type sh!t

diffusing

ill shutup after this, but i didnt want to start a specific thread about this, and will avoid your genetics in the future (i wonder now wtf the silver skunk i bought from you really is. sigh), and disregard any description you may have of them. but at a minimum you clearly call it c. afghanica in your "subforum post" as noted above.

"Afghanica, not to be confused with Afghan Kush, is a hybrid strain of cannabis. Its origination plants were Afghani #1 and so-called "Original" Skunk. Within the genus Cannabis, it lies in both the sections sativa and indica. C. sativa subsp. indica 'Skunk 1' × C. sativa 'Afghani 1' is the result of hybridization of 3 Cannabis plants. It is 65% C. indica and 35% C. sativa. Growing up to 1.83 m (6 ft.) tall, it is short and stocky with broad leaves a lush canopy, and dense buds as well. The plant is green, and at maturity display fine white hairs all over. The plant matures over the summer and is ready for harvest in mid-autumn."
"Taxonomy

Even though the exact date of the first production of this plant is unknown, the Flying Dutchmen (breeders) were the first to produce the C. afghanica strain. Skunk #1 and Afghani #1 were cross-bred, with the end result being C. afghanica.[8] Taxonomically speaking this can be listed as Cannabis sativa ssp. indica 'Skunk #1 × Cannabis sativa 'Afghani #1'."

soo... at best, if what you say is true, which at this point is horribly doubtful, its a 65% indica. Not a sativa at all. regardless of the 'bubba' name. but who cares i guess as long as its fire and no one gives two fucks about the medicinal value.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afgha...ndica_'Skunk_1'_×_Cannabis_sativa_'Afghani_1'

and, in the future, 'genetic origins unknown' works well too. and is very well respected. and, well, apparently true. just so you don't get involved in this bullshit.

or maybe i'm just having a bad day, and getting all worked up over nothing.

blastfrompast

Veteran
And pretty simple solution...what do the leaves of the Lady Bug seeds end up looking like....Big fat indica's...super tight bud structure finished in 8-9 weeks.....or nice long thin leaves, somewhat larfy buds that take fucking forever to finish (use small pots boys)..longest sat leaning hybrid was 13 weeks in my garden...

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
check out my greenhouse thread for yourself bubble head lol

med-man

diffusing

hah!

I think the last place for all his sativa entries @ KC, and having no fucking idea wtf the genetics are of the seeds he sells, or even what a sativa/indica is, says it all. doesn't look good for ammcan. the time is ripe to rip off sick people. may as well get in on it!

woohoo!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bob

bcsk is a nl#5xpurple kush. i often wondered if it was actually super kush from bcsc. but everyone was adament is was vison creators clone or work

either way. great production plant. i got the cut from lady-bug as well as his "og" and "bubba"

med-man

Pangea

Veteran
Sounds like the Special K got rebranded as special kush/bc special kush...

Hey bob, what is the make up of Special K and from what year was it created?

Latest posts

Latest posts