What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

karma cup toronto

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anyone judging/attending/entering?

i have already heard of some heavyweights entering their wares

i as well will be.

i am also hoing some of the big talkers on here would be putting their money where there mouths are

good luck to everyone in any event. it should be one like no other

med-man

blastfrompast

Veteran
So will dispensaries be entering and using other growers MJ for their samples. What is the point besides free advertising for the dispensary.

Seems to defeat the point of the whole contest if people can win who don't grow the stuff.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i am pretty sure the event director knows most everyone in our industry. i am pretty sure you have to grow it to enter it.

nothing from any dispensary would win anything anyway lol they are too cheap to buy high quality product, and prefer pushing beast to increase margins and director salaries

med-man

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
I gunna enter a strain to support , but would really like to b a judge , sounds like a lot of goods to sample, and I have always been disappointed at ty expo's to not see any other kill in the mix. should be a great event, hope I can make it.

TS

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I gunna enter a strain to support , but would really like to b a judge , sounds like a lot of goods to sample, and I have always been disappointed at ty expo's to not see any other kill in the mix. should be a great event, hope I can make it.

TS

the more med-man brand gear entered the better

med-man

S

sourpuss

Got my name on the list to attend.... no word yet... wish I had a well grown batch of warlock to enter.....

Edited... thinkin my warlock is not perfectly grown but still kicks butt so im getting it made into shatter and if I like the results and yield enough ill throw it in the competition... might do a slog warlock blend if I dont get enough pure warlock.. prob still 90 percent warlock.. slog for flavour...

phatpharmer

I'm entering a few goodies Probally 3 bud and1 concentrate I can't wait to attend it's going to be a great time! I got my karma cup pass already:) there 420$ go to the karma wen site if u want a ticket:)

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My flowers have been aging over 60 days already. Jar'd and hard. Extracts still processing. Gonna be fun

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it actually the maple ridge rock-star kush. nothing to do with reef, bong guru or remo.

my best guess is it is a true breeding landrce afghanica (kush). no hybdridization here

med-man

S

sourpuss

I'm entering a few goodies Probally 3 bud and1 concentrate I can't wait to attend it's going to be a great time! I got my karma cup pass already:) there 420$ go to the karma wen site if u want a ticket:)

Those r judges passes no? Wonder if regular tickets will be sold.... or is a regular ticket 420?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it is a judges only or vip/sponsor event

med-man