What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
Status
Not open for further replies.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it was a decent cup for med-man brand seeds

1st place bc special kush indica (PEDRO dominguez)
2nd place rock-star kush indica (teemu shelanie)
4th place silver skunk - hybrid
5th place purple thai - hybrid

i could have done way better personaly, but didnt even have time to trim my entrees that well, and lost mega points

med-man

Last edited by a moderator:
J

johndoe123

Congrats! Ordered your genetics a few times on seedbay and the payment never made it.... Guess that's the way it goes in a seedy business. If your gear ever lands at one of the stateside banks like NGR I would love to give your beans a try :)

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey john doe

maybe the best thing to do would be to start requesting them at whoever is local to you?

or pm me some places you would like to see them

whatever works best for you

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think its cool that sarah and shwa posted all the results and gave out awrds for the top 5

med-man

mexicandon

Ok ... sorry about this thaddeus... but this need to be clarified!
My entery WAS NOT MEDMAN'S BC SPECIAL KUSH... this is an elite clone i had from a friend almost 5 years ago... If it was MEDMAN SEED product i would have register it on the applicant forms. Dont take me wrong...i always give the credit, pics, reports to the seedbank i work with... but here thats not the case. Cup administrators could confirm what you claim there is wrong. My win for reggae seed and dinafem were registered on forms... and they were the first to learn about it.so please just claim your awards as this was not your strain or a seed company cup.

Jose "pedro" Dominguez

mexicandon

How can you claim bro ...on top of that ...that you would have done better personally... but no time to trim but so lost mega point there???? For sure man...its a judging cup...visual is always a criteria...how could you lack time to trim when you posted on oct 18 your enteries were jared for 60days...and your sample were obviously the first to get entered as all you sample were #1-2#3......no lack of time...lack of professionalism.... im not tryin to be an asshole here but claiming my award??? If only you had work had enough on your sample to get at least close.....not even....and not mentioning ashes...... whatever i won...i worked for it...so stop with excuses why people didnt vote for your stuff...that you were blacklisted...that you would have done better personally then all other growers....and most important dont claim on others success when you have NOTHING to do with it.... just admitt it wasnt smart to send badly trim unproperly flush sample to a cup.... cuz i know bro these wasnt your best enteries...thats all ;)

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey mexicandon

i wont be sending you a bill for the free advertising/exposure in my subforum, thats on me

if any genetic i work with or have been working with win trophies then they get mentioned. everyone else does

if you think i am trying to take your credit, i am not. do you really think i need to?

i dont have one patient i grow for that cares about the look, they care about the effect. thats medicial cannabis, not recreational. but thats me and my world. i have already said the best man always wins. the the people tat work the hardest show the results, my impression was it was a medical cup.

i have been working the special kush clone since like 08. and have tons of hybrids of her. you or me are not the sole proprietors of her genetics.

you desrve it bud, you already told me you were taking it, and you did. big ups for that.

ladybug pumped out probably 100,000 - 1 million cuts of the special kush over the years.

if i made jack herer hybrids i would mention her winnings, if i made super silver haze hybdrids i would mention here awards. if the special kush wins anything. she will get mentioned.

keep up great work bud. and appreciate those that support you on your journey

med-man

Bmac1

Veteran
So with that reasoning, everyone with a SFV OG cross will register a cup win in their credentials every time the real SFV OG wins something? That doesnt make a lot of sense.

Tipz

hey mexicandon

i wont be sending you a bill for the free advertising/exposure in my subforum, thats on me

if any genetic i work with or have been working with win trophies then they get mentioned. everyone else does

if you think i am trying to take your credit, i am not. do you really think i need to?

i dont have one patient i grow for that cares about the look, they care about the effect. thats medicial cannabis, not recreational. but thats me and my world. i have already said the best man always wins. the the people tat work the hardest show the results, my impression was it was a medical cup.

i have been working the special kush clone since like 08. and have tons of hybrids of her. you or me are not the sole proprietors of her genetics.

you desrve it bud, you already told me you were taking it, and you did. big ups for that.

ladybug pumped out probably 100,000 - 1 million cuts of the special kush over the years.

if i made jack herer hybrids i would mention her winnings, if i made super silver haze hybdrids i would mention here awards. if the special kush wins anything. she will get mentioned.

keep up great work bud. and appreciate those that support you on your journey

med-man

glitz queen

mexicandon

I just say that changing special kush to bc special kush and then claim medman seed? I always label my enteries to seedbank if there is ... to give credit to the people who give me seeds...work with me etc....
Iam just a little pissed since my full name was put on a forum in was not even member on the same time then you changed my winning entery strain name..... sorry man but very wrong from you

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
med-man brand or its subsidiaries are not a prospect lp.

and pedro. you signed off your first post with your full name lol.

in would ask your friend where the sk you have originated

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
one last thing

"professionalism" openly complaining, criticizing and condemning a peer is far from it amigo

med-man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts