What's new

Kaotics Cab of Kind V3.0

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sexed and transplanted!

Sexed and transplanted!

I've got a total of six females. They've been put in with the 250 now and are happier than a pig in shit! Speaking of pigs I found this floating down the river the other day while fishing...

picture.php

picture.php

The only thing I caught that day was a buzz.

Mandala #1 gold pheno.
picture.php

Speed Queen
picture.php

picture.php

Anyways back to the topic here. They have more rootspace now and are loving it. Very little stretch so far and are progressing quickly. The deep chunk is undeniable in this cross. I don't know what the real Cali-O looks like cause I've never seen a pic but I don't think I see much of it here. If anybody has any pics of the AE77 cut let me know.

picture.php

picture.php

My friends cross is doing ok. I put them in a two gallon pot and pollinated the living shit out of them a while back. I put the male in the cab and just shook it around. He said he lost his seed collection...problem solved. Leafy fuckers they are. They will be put under flouros within a week to be replaced by the Platinum Amnesia I've got going.

picture.php

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
nice lookin great kaotic...very healthy lookin deep chunks ya got there...keep up the great work bro...Peace

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 16.

Day 16.

They all look and smell delicious! They now have some company in the back of the cab from the Platinum Amnesia. Gaining some heighth also now, not much but noticeable. They're already starting to sugar up for me. These fuckers are going to be frosty.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:woohoo:

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update 4 weeks 12/12

Update 4 weeks 12/12

Here they are doing wonderful. These are some of the most uniform plants I've ever grown. The only variances are smell. There's two different phenos from what I can see. One has the CO smell the other DC. I've pollinated one pheno already. This one is my favorite, so far so it will have an early harvest to help insure the reveg. I've read about the smell of Cali O more than enough to have imagined it but this is something different. There was a thread awhile back called name your holy grail or something like that, and I wanted the real California orange. I still do. This has just intensified that want because I can see what people made the real cut famous for. This thing smells EXACTLY like a freshly cut orange or tangerine. It smells better than most of the crap fruit you get at the store these days.:joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here's the next round just getting underway. Sour Diesel X OG Kush. I smell some good crosses coming in the future!

picture.php

Kanye WeED

hey man cant wait to see those sour diesel x og kush plants come out

how much u pay for those beans, where u get them from

the seedlings look nice and strong man.

good luck keep us posted!!!

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The beans came from the server fund. JLP made them from what I understand.

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SDOG babys and CO X DC @ Week 5 12/12

SDOG babys and CO X DC @ Week 5 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I

icon

sweet man looking forward to a smoke report on those dc x calio they're looking really good....i wish i grabbed a pack from cannacopia when they were in stalk but i hessitated & missed out.

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
6 weeks 12/12.

6 weeks 12/12.

Here's the CO x DC. I've had some mold issues and had to decapitate 4 of the 6. The lower buds are safe as of now.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts