What's new

Kaotics Cab of Kind V3.0

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you to the people that can see through this guy. I will be posting more here I'm just in the middle of remodeling to get rid of the whole barn look. Funny he mentions it now.

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ballast box, I made it out of bread pans. I still need to put a small fan in it.

ddrew

Veteran
Nice little grow.
I was wondering about that metal thing too.
Curious to see how that Cali x DC turns out for you.
I have a couple BC roadkills (DC x rks) that are 45 days 12/12 now.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok Kaotic...its cleaned up, anymore trolling by Mtnkush and he'll be out the door.

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Muchos Gracias. You won't hear anything else from me.

I just found this thread after reading your other one as well. great grow show you got going on there! keep up the awesome work!

All the buds are looking superb, keep up the great grow kaotic! Of all the Mandala sativa/ind-sativa hybrids which do you find to be the most creative/clear headed high? I am looking for some new Mandala seeds and all of the strains just look fabulous

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update.

Update.

It's been awhile so I'll fill everyone in on whats going on around here. The cab has been empty for a couple weeks now. I've got five of the plants going that I started as soil testers and they are doing very well. I will be starting the other two varietys tomorrow.

The seedlings I have in veg are about 3 weeks old. They are a cross of my appalachian male that I used in a couple other crosses and a female indica that a friend grew out of bagseed, and I don't mean 50 an eighth bagseed. It either came from the hills around here or mexico. Anyways the plants seem very Indica dominant so far. Just look at these chubby little leaves

picture.php

picture.php

The male used for the father is on the right.

picture.php

They all seem to be very uniform at this time. The only difference I can see is the heighth at this point. I'll figure out more with time. I'll give another update when I have something interesting to show.:joint:

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Figured I'd drop these here.

Figured I'd drop these here.

Cali-O X Deep Chunk @ 5 days 12/12. Waiting on sex to show for the transplant. Some have a nasty smell that I've never had the pleasure of experienceing yet, hence I can't describe it. Sorry. Can't wait to get these in the cab.

picture.php

picture.php

I

icon

yea looking real good can see the DC dominance cant wait to see these in late flowering

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys, I can't wait myself. Should be real nice once transplanted.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Wow, you got a nice set of plants there man!

I grow Mandala #1's and they never turned that color, just the normal lush green.

Weirder thing is, I use the same edxact nutes as you and still don't see those results your getting.
:D
Good job so far mate

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had three different colors of mandala #1. Some were green some were gold and some purpled.

Latest posts

Latest posts