What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kangativa's Mullumbimby Madness Grow

romanoweed

Plantwrestler, those look pretty cool! possibly abit soft, but nice dreamy fresh breeze.

Show more please, more Aussie sativa, Bagseed.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I found this article on Mullumbimby Madness a while ago. Not worth starting a thread about it, so I thought I would post here. There's nothing much new, and the author has pinched some pics from here, but the comment section is worth a read. Some legends make comments on Mullumbimby Madness. Sad that Kanga and Bushweed no longer on here (whatever your opinions).
https://friendlyaussiebuds.com/australian-cannabis-education/mullumbimby-madness/

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found this article on Mullumbimby Madness a while ago. Not worth starting a thread about it, so I thought I would post here. There's nothing much new, and the author has pinched some pics from here, but the comment section is worth a read. Some legends make comments on Mullumbimby Madness. Sad that Kanga and Bushweed no longer on here (whatever your opinions).
https://friendlyaussiebuds.com/austr...bimby-madness/

hi Chi …Here’s some weed grown in “the bush” ..hee hee… I collected these pictures they were in a Surreptitiously hidden part of the ICMAG server years back ..
Click image for larger version  Name:	2BFBA205-A62E-4591-A61B-B70ED224345F.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	57.6 KB ID:	18048039
Click image for larger version  Name:	2226A60F-7CB4-453D-9010-C29937350769.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	89.8 KB ID:	18048040
Click image for larger version  Name:	5822BC2C-A70E-43CF-80F7-D05A204984B6.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	118.1 KB ID:	18048041
Click image for larger version  Name:	1EA11439-5DEA-439E-A65A-79229EBE90DF.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	116.3 KB ID:	18048042
Click image for larger version  Name:	822C1F6D-E2CD-433D-8187-7C4B34D711E0.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	106.4 KB ID:	18048043
Click image for larger version  Name:	D78038F0-E47D-4B1E-8D21-E49AB8F21D53.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	99.0 KB ID:	18048044
Click image for larger version  Name:	68F78DE9-9472-48C9-BECF-ED1FFC6DE4F4.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	116.1 KB ID:	18048045
Click image for larger version  Name:	6272ED84-2E54-4566-A4BB-E43DDB8AAE01.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	116.1 KB ID:	18048046

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
https://friendlyaussiebuds.com/australian-cannabis-education/mullumbimby-madness/

i see the old super laos got a mention , hahahaha ,
blb would be stoked ,
though the author did get that a little wrong ,
mullum and super laos have no relation at all ,
the laos came from our mate blb in udonthani near the border of laos ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Can I contact you on an important matter?
It's a breeding matter and you'll be glad you talk with me privately.

Thanks
RKS

im not sure kanga comes here much anymore if at all ,
i talk to him occasionally , if you feel its worth bothering him id be happy to pass along your question ,
or perhaps an email address or something ,
i cant say if he will be interested in much cannabis talk though ,
he could be trying to leave that behind , i might be wrong though ....

Dogtown

i see the old super laos got a mention , hahahaha ,
blb would be stoked ,
though the author did get that a little wrong ,
mullum and super laos have no relation at all ,
the laos came from our mate blb in udonthani near the border of laos ...

Hey wally,

did you hear from BLB recently? Last time I chat with him was last year in summer, hope he's doing better now!

I remember your Laos! What a nice "tree" that was!

all best
Dogtown

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
hey dogtown ,
yea i get a bit of a message from blb now and then ,
he had a bad accident a while back and was incapacitated for a while and in hospital ,
but thankfully he recovered ,
it would be good to meet up with him next im in thailand ,
i go to the town he lives in , but as yet havent timed it to meet up ..

that tree was a bit of a pain in the ass actually , lots of upkeep, but i learned a lot from it ,
and would probably plant later next time and several smaller plants rather than 1 large one like that ,
its easier to keep smaller plants healthy and happy, especially in the conditions i have ...

Chaos7he0ry

Victorian bitter f1 (mullimbimby madness x (tribal african x punta rojo) a good mate of mine bred these from one of the original mullimbimby madness phenos he has preserved. Lavender coloured hairs and smells of sweet tropical fruit atm. 45 days into flower so far.

Attachments

• photo2120821.jpg
    photo2120821.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 163
  • photo2120822.jpg
    photo2120822.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 170
  • photo2120823.jpg
    photo2120823.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 155

Airloom

Veteran
HaHa, I'm no cricket man.

I know what your getting at, and agree. I just like to think about where the bud comes from and the time that was invested in refining it, especially when it is done under prohibition. The guy had balls.

Sure MM was thrown around way too much but in whatever form it made its mark and it is great to know some of those old lines have been preserved.

Maybe I'm a bit too nostalgic, searching for old gear, sure beats collecting stamps and fucking coins!

Maybe I'm a bit too nostalgic, searching for old gear, sure beats collecting stamps and fucking coins!

🤩

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Will kanga ever release pure MUllum?
Or will it be keept as a grail thing 🤗
no he wont ,
he doesnt grow any longer ,
and as far as i know has no intentions of doing so ,
he mulled over the idea of moving to a place where it was legal to grow ,
but must have re thought it and decided not to ,

a few years in jail can sometimes make people rethink stuff ,
ive had a few years of jail hanging over my head for about the last 10 years ,
so after the last close shave i had , just 12 months ago now ,,
i decided not to grow in a country where it is illegal ,
i love growing cannabis , but i also love my freedom ....

need4weed

Veteran
no he wont ,
he doesnt grow any longer ,
and as far as i know has no intentions of doing so ,
he mulled over the idea of moving to a place where it was legal to grow ,
but must have re thought it and decided not to ,

a few years in jail can sometimes make people rethink stuff ,
ive had a few years of jail hanging over my head for about the last 10 years ,
so after the last close shave i had , just 12 months ago now ,,
i decided not to grow in a country where it is illegal ,
i love growing cannabis , but i also love my freedom ....
Are you still in oz Donald or you in SE Asia?