What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kangativa's Mullumbimby Madness Grow

Kangativa

Veteran
Now some pics of that strain grown in 2010, its normal look for a wet finish:)....cheers K

Attachments

• 25-3-10 creek 016.jpg
    25-3-10 creek 016.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 25-3-10 creek 027.jpg
    25-3-10 creek 027.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 98
  • Sativa's 008.jpg
    Sativa's 008.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 82

thc43

Veteran
Been meaning to crack these OMS beans, after getting a fresh glimpse couldnt find at OS . As i expected there going outdoors before i try to force them to an ideal size for indoor growing..

strains with a history must have something going for them, lets hope they go ok on the other side of the island further south.

Btw you gots mail shrooms if not noticed, hit me up when it suits..

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
I think a story is needed here.:) I have said before that I seem to have noticed, is the MM I aquired in the 80's looked alot like some Hunter Valley I recieved in the 70's in WA.
I met a lot of people when I first moved to Mullum because I played RL with them and most of them were born there and they knew their MM ! They told me who to see, so off I went to find a couple of farmers in their 70's.....these are the guys I got my seed from.....this seed is what I use and have kept since then.
I am not here to debate weather this is real deal or just another MM strain. It is what I grow and that is why I am here to show exactly that.......Hope that helps a bit:gday:

That is why I grow too, I have no idea what my strain is however have kept it for 8 years. It could be called The Big Banana for all I know. I don't care about the names you see on seed lists of suppliers.

My plant is cannabis indica, not sativa or ruderalis. I like it and I'm sticking to it, what ever it is. Nice pics, hope to have some outdoor stuff up this summer. I can't plant out yet, it's all white, covered in snow.

Kangativa

Veteran
That is why I grow too, I have no idea what my strain is however have kept it for 8 years. It could be called The Big Banana for all I know. I don't care about the names you see on seed lists of suppliers.

My plant is cannabis indica, not sativa or ruderalis. I like it and I'm sticking to it, what ever it is. Nice pics, hope to have some outdoor stuff up this summer. I can't plant out yet, it's all white, covered in snow.

Hey mate its sounds as if you are not far from the same area I was talking about:).....Getting some good snow at the moment I hear:)

High Country

Veteran
Hey mate its sounds as if you are not far from the same area I was talking about:).....Getting some good snow at the moment I hear:)

Shitloads, my plot is buried in snow, should be good by Grand Final day though.

High Country

Veteran
Hey mate...put all your compost and shit on top of the snow it should be well watered in by the time it melts:tiphat:

Trouble is at the moment I need a snowmobile (ski doo), to get to it. It will melt, always does, I'm not stressing.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Id expect that the original mm had a lot of variation , betcha it would depend on who grew it , how , ,where etc ,, theres gonna be some variation ..
Id like to hear from kangativa how much variation are within his line these days?
Im expecting that after many years of inbreeding they are beginning to show some kind of stability and less variation ?
Anyhow s ,, definately hats off to you kangativa for keeping such a beauty alive , really good form in my books ...

Kangativa

Veteran
Id expect that the original mm had a lot of variation , betcha it would depend on who grew it , how , ,where etc ,, theres gonna be some variation ..
Id like to hear from kangativa how much variation are within his line these days?
Im expecting that after many years of inbreeding they are beginning to show some kind of stability and less variation ?
Anyhow s ,, definately hats off to you kangativa for keeping such a beauty alive , really good form in my books ...

Hi Mate....Honestly even though it was along time ago I can tell you that what I grew from that seed that I got , there was not much variation.....this strain was old.....and as you can see from the pics there is still not much variation. Put this strain into a long season with a dry finish and you will get what is in the 85 pics.....Ill try and dig up some pics of when I grew it for the first time in Goonengary:tiphat:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Darn those elusive dry finsihes , be great to be able to pick them months in advance ..

For all the folks that dont know australia ,, where its rains its green, we all know where the dry finish can be had , but its very hard to grow there due to lack of water and lack of cover , real shame cause theres sooo much of that country in australia , endless sun and heat , but no darn water ,, hehehe ...
man it looks like you have something that is pretty special as far as the cannabis scene goes , honestly id love to see something from down under rival the haze line .. Now all we need is a dry place to test them all ,, hehe ..

High Country

Veteran
Darn those elusive dry finsihes , be great to be able to pick them months in advance ..

For all the folks that dont know australia ,, where its rains its green, we all know where the dry finish can be had , but its very hard to grow there due to lack of water and lack of cover , real shame cause theres sooo much of that country in australia , endless sun and heat , but no darn water ,, hehehe ...
man it looks like you have something that is pretty special as far as the cannabis scene goes , honestly id love to see something from down under rival the haze line .. Now all we need is a dry place to test them all ,, hehe ..

There is shit loads of water in High Country, all year round.

Kangativa

Veteran

Watch this season mate....Wet winter and possible wet spring, 99% of the time means dry autum:jump: If not it means the plants get large fast, not like last season where we didnt get rain from May to Dec and 7 helicopters a day flying over to put out fires......I am too old for that shit :)

High Country

Veteran
I know what bushfires are like, been through 2 big ones. I'm looking forward to this summer.

No, Tom Hills Haze

G'day mate, i have a purple that looks like the picture, the beans came from a friend who is on here, ill post a pic soon and hope it may be the strain, i put it in late but plan on putting in the rest of the beans this outdoor season. Fingers crossed.

Kangativa

Veteran
Hi all......Had to pull out some buds today, so I thought I would do a few pics, these are outddor Sativa buds from MM and H. Oaxacan.
They have been curing for about 6 weeks which is nowhere long enough, although 3 tokes on a joint produced a nice strong trippy high:)

Attachments

• MM & OAXACAN (2).jpg
    MM & OAXACAN (2).jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Sativa.jpg
    Sativa.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 84
  • MM &OAX.jpg
    MM &OAX.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 87

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
Hi all......Had to pull out some buds today, so I thought I would do a few pics, these are outddor Sativa buds from MM and H. Oaxacan.
They have been curing for about 6 weeks which is nowhere long enough, although 3 tokes on a joint produced a nice strong trippy high:)

they look amazing mate :D how long is long enough? lol