What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kangativa's Mullumbimby Madness Grow

bushweed

Veteran
SSH
picture.php

Nevil's Haze
picture.php

Mango Haze
picture.php

MM/MMSkHz
picture.php

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
At least those plants are out of the floods. Hang in there everyone under water, we are thinking of you. The drought ends and the weather across the entire country has gone crazy, keep safe.

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
yummi these ladies get better everytime, they get me high looking at them, havn't smoked in a week, every1 i no is dry atm :S.

keep up the good work.

S

scoobie

Fanfuckintastic !! Great plants, Great Country, Great Growing Skills !!!! Please make some of the Pure Sativas available as Seed !! ASAP !!!!

bushweed

Veteran
MM
picture.php

MM x MM/MG 12 foot and growing, with Kali Mist and Panama red in foreground..
picture.php

Thai stick with celebrity model...
picture.php

Ortega...
picture.php

picture.php

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Yeah Kanga got caught up in the floods and lost a few, but most are alive and kicking. He hasn't had internet access since though, so if this keeps up, i'll just have to relay what they look like.:) Thus far they're about 7 to 12 foot and green. Most have been topped this season b'cos they headed when first put outside, so not too many pine trees this year, but a few wide monsters.

I was wondering where the old fella had gotten too ,, good to hear all is well and the plants are green .. hehe ..
hows the weather now bushy?
absolutely perfect here , not a cloud in the sky , and an autumn feel in the air , all the plants are bursting into early flower ...

moonunit

Hope kanga is ok, im sure he will get some massive monsters through though with his skills, just been such a harsh deluge this season. A true testiment to those who pull through it no matter what. Hope to see you back here soon m8
much respect
moonunit

bushweed

Veteran
Fet 303
picture.php

Jamaican Blue .... Critical Haze in the fore
picture.php

Nev Haze, Haw x Nam, Chocolope upfront
picture.php

Nev Haze, Haw x Nam
picture.php

MM, Haw x Nam, Doors
picture.php

C

CLOWD11

I wish i was a rabbit living near your plot bushweed!
Id look like i had mixo all the time ;-)

Kangativa

Veteran
Hi everybody, I would like to thank everyone for their posts and I appologize for not getting back to you or answering them:tiphat:
Things have pretty crazy down here over the last few months with all the rain, I actually had plants washed away never to be found again, and at last I am back on track and have a bit more time on my hands to start posting again.

Thanx Bushy for keeping this thread going and posting my pic's here.....much appreciated as you know.

Ok here are some pics of the garden at the moment, there is only 2 plants that are the same strain and that is MNS SSH, they are both completly different Phenos.

1.....Doors
2....Haw/Nam
3....Lowland Nam Black
4....Shanti's Mazar
5...Fet
6....Mango Haze
7....SSH
8....Chocolope
9....MM/MG x MM
10....SSH

Also there is Hawaiian Front, Doors left Haw/Nam, and right Nev Haze in the other larger shot with out #'s

Attachments

• wr2bx1 micro_05
    wr2bx1 micro_05
    94.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Mullum Madness.jpg
    Mullum Madness.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Panama Red.jpg
    Panama Red.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 27
  • SSH.jpg
    SSH.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 28
  • bottom patch 016.jpg
    bottom patch 016.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 25
  • bottom patch 017 - Copy.jpg
    bottom patch 017 - Copy.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Choco.jpg
    Choco.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Choco,Fet, Low Nam Black.jpg
    Choco,Fet, Low Nam Black.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 35

rexamus616

Veteran
Lookin great, man! You had much of the heat lately? We've had a good week or so of stinkers with not so much as a drop of rain.... Plants are thriving....

Looks like a couple are heading-up early, too... Is that usual for those stains?

plants washed away?! Did you plant in a gully or something? I had some a couple of years ago that I planted in a gully/drain (since it was full of the lovely rainforest soil) only to have it submerged for 5 days, after which it died....

Never had them fully washed away tho! After that flash flooding shit tho, I'd understand! we got 70mm in 30 minutes a week ago... Big winds too... Ripped the roof of me nan's house.

You bein abit rough with them cucumbers/pumpkins you're growin there? :p I can see an upside-down vine.... When I move the around, I like to give them a little flick. (be as gentle as you can) Like a skipping rope.... (provided they're not rooted it) Just to turn them up the right way... they leaves, that is... I reckon it saves them a bit of energy, turning the leaves back toward the sun....

all the best, mate. and again - looking good! You're an inspiration to us!

Kangativa

Veteran
Lookin great, man! You had much of the heat lately? We've had a good week or so of stinkers with not so much as a drop of rain.... Plants are thriving....

Looks like a couple are heading-up early, too... Is that usual for those stains?

plants washed away?! Did you plant in a gully or something? I had some a couple of years ago that I planted in a gully/drain (since it was full of the lovely rainforest soil) only to have it submerged for 5 days, after which it died....

Never had them fully washed away tho! After that flash flooding shit tho, I'd understand! we got 70mm in 30 minutes a week ago... Big winds too... Ripped the roof of me nan's house.

You bein abit rough with them cucumbers/pumpkins you're growin there? :p I can see an upside-down vine.... When I move the around, I like to give them a little flick. (be as gentle as you can) Like a skipping rope.... (provided they're not rooted it) Just to turn them up the right way... they leaves, that is... I reckon it saves them a bit of energy, turning the leaves back toward the sun....

all the best, mate. and again - looking good! You're an inspiration to us!

Hi mate, It sounds as if you got the same storm we did, coz we had the same amount of rain in the same time.....that was the one that did the damage.

We had just re- mulched when those pics were taken, we the Cukes/Pump back to normal later.

Honestly mate I dont know anything about those 2 strains as it is the first time I have grown them, we have had such a crazy season here that I dont know if that made them flower early or not.....I must say that the Chocolope is one very sticky plant and I hope this super hot dry weather continues for it to finish well.

I have a area where the creek runs either side of the plants about 3 days in the year......this year it hasnt stopped running or raining since June and that small storm just nailed it, anyway that is life you win some and you lose some.

Ok time to go out and water....lol, I shouldnt say that with that cyclone sitting north of us.

ahortator

Veteran
Hi Kangativa.

I'm very happy to see that you are fine. And your weed too.

I hope that the cyclone lose its strength and dissapear quickly without damage.

Greetings

Kangativa

Veteran
Hi Kangativa.

I'm very happy to see that you are fine. And your weed too.

I hope that the cyclone lose its strength and dissapear quickly without damage.

Greetings

Hi ahortator, Yes all is good here now thank you, its gone from to much water to having to water......ahhhh life always something different:)

no signs of the cyclone this far south, but the season does not finish till the end of March, so there is still a big possibility that we could see one.
hope all is good your way and life is going well....K

Latest posts

Latest posts