What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kangativa's Mullumbimby Madness Grow

L

luvaduck

thats some lovely looking soil she's in there kangativa. no wonder your girls are so beautiful.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
bout time you got your shit together Kanga..... nah only playing bro...Can truly say it is good to see you pop up again after being gone what felt like an entire veg out door cycle ;)

got most of mine in the ground but still deciding what clone to put in the big hole :( I have left it very late :( not gonna be pulling the OPOP monsters this year..

thor

Outdoor Grower, C99 Lover
ICMag Donor
Probably my favourite thread on IC - Aussie wilderness and huge Sativas! Amazing pictures, thanks for sharing!

ahortator

Veteran
I feel very envy of such wonderful huge, colossal, giant plants.

I agree too Thor, my favourite thread on IC, too.

Greetings

bushweed

Veteran
In the same way as the MMWW gave a shot in the arm to the Mango Hz, so has the Mullumbimby Madness improved Nevil's Hz...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

L

luvaduck

Gotta love the outdoors! If I have my math correct, that baby should be about 30 feet tall when finished? How many elbows do you recon? I can't wait to see how this turns out! :gday:

Kangativa

Veteran
Hi all.....Hope you all had a great Christmas:tiphat:

Just a quick update on how the MMxMMMG is going plus Pics of the Jam and Haw/Nam.
Have a awesome New Year everyone and may all go well for you all:dance013:

Attachments

• MMxMMMG (2).jpg
    MMxMMMG (2).jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 31
  • MMxMMMG.jpg
    MMxMMMG.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Haw x Nam (2).jpg
    Haw x Nam (2).jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Haw x Nam.jpg
    Haw x Nam.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 31

puffin fresh

ICMag Donor
That Luang Prabang and the haw/viet are beautiful mate. You have a great garden already this year. Cant wait to see how they flower out. Happy new year. :)

Kangativa

Veteran
Thanx mate......Here are some more updates on the Laos and Thai's, with a 87-89 Kali Mist and a RSC Malana Cream.

Attachments

• Laos Sat.jpg
    Laos Sat.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 35
  • cardy twin ph1
    cardy twin ph1
    7.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Thai.jpg
    Thai.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Kali Mist.jpg
    Kali Mist.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Malana Cream.jpg
    Malana Cream.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 39

puffin fresh

ICMag Donor
Thanks for the update, they look great :) Nothing like Thai weed.....found a nice plant in sams thai haze as well, it expressed itself fully in the local area with that beautiful thai high but nothing beats the pure :) I have been wanting to try the malana as well....look forward to seeing how it runs. Cheers :)

bushweed

Veteran
Mullumbimby Madness x Mullumbimby Madness/ SkHz
attachment.php

Ortega's Hawaiian x Vietnam
picture.php

Charlie Garcia's Blue Jamaican
picture.php

Real Seed Co. Malana Cream
picture.php