What's new

KALITOOTH kalishnapple x (grapefruit x blueberry)

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
pics arent great
picture.php

^^^ak x wr
picture.php

^^^killerqueen
picture.php

^^^cj
picture.php

^^^cj
picture.php

^^^kalitooth#2 going purple

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
picture.php

^^^kalitooth #1
picture.php

^^^left kalishnapple middle and right kalitooth#1
picture.php

^^^kalishnapple
picture.php

^^^roomshot with a row missing

peace

L

LEX-UK

Pics are good mate.. Nice room shot definitely gonna be a bumper. Nice1 RIL.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
thanks guys

ril.. what does your rhino x ak smell like??

vey similar to psycho d looks allmost identical too

I think it's ak x white Russian too al have to find out my mates ran it alongside my psycho d and the finished buds were hard to tell apart the yield is larger on the ak wr

peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Superb grow bro, you're in for a bumper yield. What are you thoughts so far?

Peace
HGO

gunna be my biggest yield for sure it's looking close to 2lb per k the mites aren't helping and yield has probably suffered from the pot size but it's a step in the right direction

7.5ltr root pruning pots next similar to airpots but a wider more shallow pot
next time they will be lollipopped and got screen up earlier

calmag next to stop premature yellowing

peace

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Good shit Roll! these ladies are becoming some nice little monsters! Beautiful flowers most def and resin production is def there! For real man good show so far. even tho i havent posted much my EYES ARE GLUED to your thread! :respect:

-NEG978-

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
yourve done well to hit 2lb per light with mites aswell. tbh im wondering wether the yield and bud structure of the kalishnaps is dominant with most crosses... ive got a few strains im defo gonna hit it with in a month or two.
if it carries across the yield then the possibities are endless really. a big yielding og would be tasty.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Sounds good mate, how many plants have you got per light? How much veg did ya give 'em?

Kalishanpple crosses get me excited, we need to hit up Kalishnapple with a stretchy strain with more denser buds, something like SD or SSSDH. I've got a few packs of SDIBL in the fridge that I'm saving for future projects.

When ya gonna reverse Kalishnapple bro?

Peace
HGO

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
yourve done well to hit 2lb per light with mites aswell. tbh im wondering wether the yield and bud structure of the kalishnaps is dominant with most crosses... ive got a few strains im defo gonna hit it with in a month or two.
if it carries across the yield then the possibities are endless really. a big yielding og would be tasty.

I've not hit 2per yet it will be more like 60ish by going off this grow with the schnapps 3per k is in reach on a clean run mono cropped

kt1 has sativa calyx too but really tight and rock solid

Sounds good mate, how many plants have you got per light? How much veg did ya give 'em?

Kalishanpple crosses get me excited, we need to hit up Kalishnapple with a stretchy strain with more denser buds, something like SD or SSSDH. I've got a few packs of SDIBL in the fridge that I'm saving for future projects.

When ya gonna reverse Kalishnapple bro?

Peace
HGO

its 16 per light 1 per sqft

I've got some sour d ibl and original c99 f2 beans and other nice stuff to play around with after this next grow so should have some nice crosses soon

the fems are in the pipeline too

peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
fighting a losing battle with the mites on the flowering plants

they have started spinning there webs ffs

any ideas peeps

only thing I could think of was feather duster and spring clean the buds lol

I've put them on water only as its looking like an early chop

peace

L

LEX-UK

Shitty bro.. My mites went after one application? Anyway prob best to take offinfected leaves get the duster out lol or better dirt devil. Would of lemon juice/water solution help for mites as it do for mold?

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
yeah mate al start defoliating the worst ones and get a microfiber cloth on the buds then microwave and wash the cloth for the next day

peace

BIGGS

Veteran
Damn sorry to hear about the mites, have you tried mighty wash? Apperntly you can use in flowering? Also use a vaccum to suck the webs off your plants. Good luck bro.

Also what about predators? Would they be any good?

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Wee fuckers...How long left to the chop? How about some Harka? It fully dissipates in 7 days does it not?

Peace
HGO

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
I'd rather not spray anything tbh organic or not the schnapps will deffo rot on me

by the looks of things al be chopping at 8wk and they seem infront anyway got all cloudy trichs on most of em an the kt#2 will be ripe at 8wk

looks like scenes from arachnophobia in here lol lil twats they are

I'm allmost clear in the veg room so I'm taking cuts for the next round these will be sprayed on the mom first then 24hr after take cuts root them and dipped afterwards

then all moms will be culled cuttings taken away from loft and al be fogging the whole loft with a smoke bomb fortefog midi size after that everything will be bleached

fetch new moms an cuts in apply one more treatment then pray to the ganja gods lol

al be rotating neem and dr schimmel every 14 days for a while

if I'm not too busy tomorrow al snap a few pics probably be the last ones

peace