What's new

KALITOOTH kalishnapple x (grapefruit x blueberry)

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
biggest cookie I've seen so far and the tk looks bomb too

deffo getting the osmosis System as I've never been able to get a clean white ash

peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
I've used them many times before from my last hobby

a won't be tellin the missus tho flooded the kitchen many time,forgetting to turn it off lol

found a fully automated one online so should make things easier than they are for me now as I'm running a 1/4" feed to the loft lol

peace

BigPhil

Veteran
So when they say large to very large yields on the CJ this is the normal internet bull you get about alot of seeds? Or is there like one pheno/jeano whatever out of 100 plants that would give you a monster yield. Cant wait to smoke mine anyway, What does the truecannabliss look like? How would one know if they have it in there garden?

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Hi RIL can you tell me more about your RO system, I've always been interested but was under the impression they were crazy expensive and technical.

Peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
I don't have one yet but there pretty straight forward and easy to install

each kit comes with a self piercing tap that goes on a copper pipe and you have a clamp that connects to a waste point like a sink or bath washing machine etc

you change the carbon and sediment filters around every 6mth depends how bad your water is and the membrane lasts around 12/18 month most good r/o units have a flush tap to clean the membrane to prolong its life

I wouldn't go get a unit that's rated over 100gpd otherwise you may need a booster pump to get the reuired pressure

peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
most of the cj I've seen yield pretty well The one I have is solid in bud structure nice and frosty too

it doesn't stink as much as heaths chiesel cut but yields more and it's supposed to be a really nice smoke

I'm looking forward to smoking this one

peace

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
RIL, what are you doing differently this run? Your plants seem to have a lot more resin on them. Have you increased your air flow? Which nutes are you using?

Peace,
HGO

L

LEX-UK

Respect RIL looking healthy n happy.. The kalitooths are looking very promising bro, hope you've created the new shnapps MKII

Lovely trichomidge!

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
I'm using h&g cocos base with buddahs tree nothing else

both the kalitooth are in swell mode now but there's not alot of smell to kt#1 (its faded)but it's gunna be the biggest yielder of them all trichs are all cloudy on this too,kt#2 still smells like oranges but less sour and more sweet

I'm currently at 6wk al get some pics done today
peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
buddahs tree pk 9/18 super concentrated dose is 0.25 .05ml per litre I'd use this with cal mag tho to keep em green as I got early fade with most of them

I've nothing to compare it with tbh mate as the lastrun was rockwool and i got insane resin off the schnapps all I can say is it's gunna smash the last run for yield

peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
few quick pics 6wk 2 days

kt#1
picture.php

kt#2
loving the colours on this one and going by the trichs should be done in 8wk or less

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cj

picture.php

more pics later must dash

peace

SupaFunk

Veteran
KALITOOTH kalishnapple x (grapefruit x blueberry)

Wow, those look very tasty indeed. Another sterling effort!

Latest posts

Latest posts