What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kali China

franaganmc

hi guys... I have a couple of Kali-china plants.. they are on the 10 weeks of flower right now.. I am checking everyday the trichome and they are 75% clear and 25% cloudy not see any amber trichome yet... any experience about when should be harvested this kind of plants? It's something wrong?
Will appreciate any help
thanks a lot

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Well It's real late to be germinating seeds here. I have time to vegetate outside through
August. This one will end up in spare bedroom to finish. Snow on ground by 3rd week of October. I will pop one seed so I can see the beauty of these ladies this year. It should be a nice Christmas tree to decorate. Peace

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
hi guys... I have a couple of Kali-china plants.. they are on the 10 weeks of flower right now.. I am checking everyday the trichome and they are 75% clear and 25% cloudy not see any amber trichome yet... any experience about when should be harvested this kind of plants? It's something wrong?
Will appreciate any help
thanks a lot

It sez 8-9 weeks in the Ace catalog, go till there are no more white pistils.:biggrin: Some pictures would be nice. I have some Kali China fems in the vault.

franaganmc

thanks stoned...the guys from ace thinks they ready...
album.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=68494&pictureid=1627560

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
The single Kali fem I planted. Just dropped the shell this morning. She is a pretty little girl all smiles. She is under one 600 HPS and two 105 watt CFL's. She will get moved outside at end of next week for a month. The lone Golden Tiger in the room flowering is quite happy as well. Peace

The single Kali fem I planted. Just dropped the shell this morning. She is a pretty little girl all smiles. She is under one 600 HPS and two 105 watt CFL's. She will get moved outside at end of next week for a month. The lone Golden Tiger in the room flowering is quite happy as well. Peace
I got a kc with the exact same bday. I germed her outdoors in a one gal. Ill put up some pics. Interested to see your plant grow too.

B

Baron Greenback

Ah dubi, those are also absolutely fucking magnificent. The hills in the background look spectacular too, you must live in a beautiful part of the world.
When did you say the Ace forum summer harvest picnic was? You might need to provide a lot of tents for all of us :)

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Ace Kali China x Purple Malawi at chop. There are two plants here - one has a great leaf to bud ratio, very Kali China looking buds and huge space between nodes. This plant is also much better smelling - flowery, tropical fruit. The other is denser and more China Yunnan leaning. Both developed a nice shade of purple / pink buds but the camera doesn't quite pick it up as much as I would have liked.

Taller, KC looking plant:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More Yunnan looking plant:
picture.php

picture.php

B

Baron Greenback

That is absolutely magnificent dubi (as per usual :)) - you mention it as a rarer sativa pheno - do you intend to try to reproduce this type in future generations of Kali China?
Looks like exactly the sort of thing I would love in my little garden.

Ace Kali China x Purple Malawi at chop. There are two plants here - one has a great leaf to bud ratio, very Kali China looking buds and huge space between nodes. This plant is also much better smelling - flowery, tropical fruit. The other is denser and more China Yunnan leaning. Both developed a nice shade of purple / pink buds but the camera doesn't quite pick it up as much as I would have liked.

Taller, KC looking plant:
View Image

View Image

View Image

More Yunnan looking plant:
View Image

View Image

daaamn looks good. that purple has good color

N

not real geroi

Kali China F3 S1 (rarer sativa pheno from older line) outdoors, end of August.

kali mist pheno seems to be quite earlier with flowers. what latitude is that? if you have something kali mist that can be grown outdoor at for example 50N, i want it :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
View Image

On the left side KaliChina 25 days from first signs of em pussy hairs. Got a customer from me ::biggrin:

Smoked this for the first time. Very unique effect, can't be found from the typical Netherlands-hybrids they usually grow around here. Very relaxed and deep state of mind, not exactly couchlock kind of high but still not very much urge to do anything either.. :D It grew in organic soil, after couple weeks of cure the taste reminds me of some kind of fruit, orangeish maybe, overall very smooth taste. Thanks to the breeder! :)

Thanks rlsmooth for sharing your Kali China experience :)
I'm glad you are satisfied with the genetics. Props to the grower! ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Dubi when can i expect KaliChina to start flower...im around 47N? Congo, Panama, Caribe, Mextiza all started to flower around 3weeks of august of start of september.

Hi Bleiweis,

Kali China usually starts to flower outdoors in the second week of August at 37ºN, i'm not sure at your latitude, but probably 20 days later. Hope yours are doing fine this season :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Terpene :)

Thanks for sharing your Purple Haze x kali China F3 limited edition. I was confused when you post this plants in other thread and though it was your own Purple Haze x China Yunnan cross.

We have produced more Purple Haze x Kali China fem seeds, this time using the Kali China F4 parental plant from latest selections, instead of the previous Kali China F3 mother used previously to produce the first version of this limited edition. I will comment in more detail later about it.

Thanks friend, your flowers grown under LEDs look always yummy :yes: