What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kali China

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I'm glad you liked that nug! I took a few more pics just fer you:tiphat:
To be honest one of them might be the nicest nug pic I ever shot... damn KC is so photogenic. So do I have a "classic" pheno? I wondered about thinnish leaves on her but that's really all that say sativa to me aside from the buzz. Will post pics later today..

Argh! I only have about 7-10 grams left each of BKxPCK or KC and I can never decide what to smoke in the morning because I want to save my favourites! I miss GT a lot too... excited to get more on next run.
I keep finding KC in my mind right next to BKPCK as a relaxant and perhaps even more so an anti depressant which is odd because while they both have clear highs they are quite distinctly different in effect.. I suspect KC will be my go to for daytime and BKPCK will be an evening or social smoke..

I think Kali China definitely earned a spot in my long term lineup though. She's really unique and delicious as well as being fun and easy to grow. I can see why you've been looking for nice hybrids with her; it's impossible to resist imagining how she might influence flavours and highs when crossed in really almost any direction.

Hi YukonKronic,

Yep, your Kali China is the classic fast flowering and resinous hashplant pheno i've been trying to stabilize in latest KC breeding steps, especially in the last one.

Glad to hear you like your KC so much! :huggg:
I also find it a very versatile smoke, suitable for any moment of the day, morning, afternoon or even evening/night .... when i don't know what to choose i also usually end up choosing Kali China or a KC hybrid :D

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Ladies and gentleman, we have the first resin. Kind of a rotten wood, earthy smell. She seems to be flowering quite faster than I thought. Pollinating a plant should make it ripe faster. The seed pods are almost mature, which is quite nice. I fed her some chopped nettle to provide the soil some nutriments. The yellowing of the leaves has once again stopped. Maybe I can get her to finish. My guess would be around beginning of december. Any suggestion is kindly accepted, though.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=472466&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=472467&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=472468&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=472469&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Purple leaves and maturing ovaries, so fascinating!

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=472470&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Happy croptober!

Hi Theorganicguy,

KC has a short flowering time once the flowering is started so hopefully she will advance quite fast and finish in November at your latitude.

So Jung

Yo Dubiiii

By the way thanks for the previous answers in others thread, really appreciate it.

Will you release any day a regular version of Kali China ? I guess not but Early bubba could it be regular some day too ?

I want to cross all my Ace plants to a High Alpine strain with 1%THC/HighCBD and see how it goes. Looking for very low THC and with the best terpenes.

Much fun down the road !

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
You are welcome So Jung,

As i explained in this thread previously, i hardly doubt we will release a Kali China regular version unless i can produce a regular version with the same quality than current feminized version.

We are mainly working with CBD hybrids in feminized format because we reverse very selected specific CBD rich parental plants to produce them, producing much more consistent and desirable results, but you still can get pure landrace and inbred CBD rich lines in regular format like Lebanese or ErdPurt, both could be suitable for your CBD breeding projects.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I want to cross all my Ace plants to a High Alpine strain with 1%THC/HighCBD and see how it goes. Looking for very low THC and with the best terpenes.

You could use/try the regular Erdpurt for your crosses?
That's where the Early Bubba Hash gets a high CBD content, earlier flowering time and more robust, hardy alpine temperament. The terps on her are pretty nice as well :)

So Jung

I did not realize the Erduprt had a 1%-8% THC range that's greaaaaaat !!! Me happy.

Actually Im looking into CBD strain because they have usually low THC profile but I dont care much about CBD, even though I know it can counteract some effects of the THC the main goal for me is making strains with 1%-5% THC.

The only only downside with Ace is that they make others breeders look like bad lol, thanks for the answers and sry for hijack.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I did not realize the Erduprt had a 1%-8% THC range that's greaaaaaat !!! Me happy.

Just keep in mind that THC and CBD ratio's aren't locked in the seed line. As dubi noted, the Black Domina X Erdpurt hybrid didn't have any CBD in it even though it was the same reversed Erdpurt female that made the Early Bubba Hash. I'm guessing some males from the Erdpurt line would also give high percentages of THC in the hybrid progany. Probably best to test several different males of a CBD line to get what you're looking for.

(I'll stop with the irrelevant posts to the Kali China thread)

Theorganicguy

October is lovely painting Kali china. Spicy and sweet aromas, slightly sweet violets. It's different that every plant I have smelt, apart from my Zamalchina, of course!

attachment.php

View image in gallery

attachment.php

View image in gallery

attachment.php

View image in gallery

attachment.php

View image in gallery

attachment.php

View image in gallery

Attachments

• IMG_4471.jpg
    IMG_4471.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4473.jpg
    IMG_4473.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4474.jpg
    IMG_4474.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4475.jpg
    IMG_4475.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4476.jpg
    IMG_4476.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 40

YukonKronic

Chant down thanks to alla dem wat free the holy herb from Babylon mon! Many thanks to the righteous who choose Zion.. Jah love to me bruddas Jah love to High holy herbs Jah love Canada and alla dem who Bring her from Babylons grip!

I'm feeling a little spiritually free today and Bob Marley put me in a Rastafarian kinda mood. (My ignorance of actual Rastafarianism may be evident but I hope is not offensive to any who practice):biggrin:

RECREATIONAL CANNABIS IS LEGAL IN CANADA 🇨🇦!!!!!

YAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!

I have actually been advocating this since I was twelve. To any who would listen I presented real science and factual counterpoints to their intolerant and BRAINWASHED ideas of the "terrible" danger of marijuana.

I and many others have been derided and ridiculed for our conviction and today the choice we all made last elections cycle was put into action thus redeeming and vindicating all of our collective struggles to free our plant from the clutches of unjust laws and the Greed that pervades all societies.

REJOICE. REASON CAN WIN.

Theorganicguy

Attachments

• IMG_4521.jpg
    IMG_4521.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_4519.jpg
    IMG_4519.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_4518.jpg
    IMG_4518.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_4517.jpg
    IMG_4517.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4515.jpg
    IMG_4515.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

YukonKronic

So gorgeous! I really like the hue of purple that KC gets, really warm kind of glow that comes through and is so enticing. My last run mostly coloured on underside of leaves but it was indoor and I had to keep temps a bit higher for the GT next to her.

Lol been smoking on my uncured Kali China and even next to BKxPCK it's STILL tastiest thing I've got. Just past halfway thru joint it switches from mandarin cream to grilled liver and it amazes me each time. Hahaha the meat flavour is just enough to be really neat without getting overwhelming and gross, it's super freakin unique.
Also is pretty dang good daytime smoke to fight depression; bit of energy and euphoria w/no anxiety or burnout.. she's staying in my stable. Near the top of the heap.

Theorganicguy

This plant is the stickiest of the season. The resin is quite pungent as well. The buds have a wonderful sweet flowery smell, something in the direction of violets or rose. The resin is another thing. A sharp orange or grapefruit smell along incense and old wood. This might be my favorite plant in the category smell and look. I am going to wait two weeks more and see how things will look then.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

This is organic art, the way nature shows herself.

A great weekend, everyone

Attachments

• IMG_4557.jpg
    IMG_4557.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_4556.jpg
    IMG_4556.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_4555.jpg
    IMG_4555.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_4554.jpg
    IMG_4554.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4552.jpg
    IMG_4552.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 48

Theorganicguy

This may be the fastest maturing plant I ever had! Almost every pistil has turned brown in less than 10 days! She has such a spicy, woody, mandarine smell! I am definitely Looking forward harvest.
I have never seen a nearly matured plant take up so much rain without showing mold signs. I suggest this strain to every northern grower out there!

Attachments

• IMG_4609.jpg
    IMG_4609.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4610.jpg
    IMG_4610.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4612.jpg
    IMG_4612.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4613.jpg
    IMG_4613.jpg