What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KALAMATA RED IBL (Delicorganic)

taracula

I've read like 500 post about Deliorganic but can find no info whatsoever on how or where to buy from him?
Is it just through RSC or Deliorganic direct?
Can i get a link?
RSC -> Kalamata red, Cretan, Arcadian is Delicorganics work, moliotiko and Athina as far as I know aren't his.

thandee

Although rsc has a solid rep, I wouldnt trust "moliotiko", "athina" or any other greek heirlooms floating around.
I would trust only deli's work. Man spent years in the bush hunting authentic greek heirlooms.
A friend that i trust(old stoner and breeder)tested athina and says that is an unhybridized variety and very beautiful in every way... with similar characteristics to all the greek heirlooms that he grows kalamata,, cretan,...but you can't find athina anymore to buy...i will try moliotiko and i will speak the results...hard that RSC sells hybrids as heirlooms...and its impossible only one person in Greece to carry greek heirlooms...but you make decision to yourself!!!;)

george7

hallo @thandee i think you misinterpreted my post.
I didnt mean that only one person in greece holds heirlooms.
I meant that compared to what greek seeds you can find in the market at times, i consider
deli's work to be the safest and most trustworthy option for greek heirlooms.
Of course Thats my opinion

thandee

(y)
Ok, George,now you tell it write... athina is a Serres greek mountain sativa that grows there in a village by the same family the last 60 years in a greenhouse to keep the genetics pure, no-one that i know and grow this strain tells something about hybridisation and starts flowering mid July and finishes from start to mid September because the cold starts from September there in Serres mountains..but you have to see for yourself some things...and if you want to be 100% sure ,test your hypothetically heirlooms on phylos like delicorganic made with his strains!!!
Enjoy greek heirlooms!

poochute

Im thinking im gonna preserve my kalamata red regs by deliorganic and then
Hit it with my chemd x i95 male pollins and i really wanna make a TGA Vortex hybrid of it...i bet those flavors would pair beautifully

thandee

An elite landrace like delics Kalamata × your favourite hybrid weed always works in a good way...tell us your results if you can!!!

befa

Unique phenotype found on a selection of 14 RSC beans ,here in hydroponic culture rockwool bread, soft water and hard water adjustment 0.30EC and adjustment with calmag to 0,50EC, with flo complement adjusted to 1,26EC ,under led 465W lumatek
SDC15953.JPG
SDC15955.JPG

befa

Damn, those are pretty flowers friend. You are kicking ass on this one.
Hi mate!
Look at that! Nice Kalamata reds!
These ones smell like lemons with light notes of burnt rubber. The more classic phenotypes are more Afghan, with buttery lemons but still with tangy notes.
I'll be rinsing here for another 2 weeks and then I'll take photos of the whole structures.
I've found a male with the same observable characteristics as the one that kicks ass, as you say ;)
Here we find that Kalamata red would go well with a breed like Michoacan or Panama.

Consolidated

Unique phenotype found on a selection of 14 RSC beans ,here in hydroponic culture rockwool bread, soft water and hard water adjustment 0.30EC and adjustment with calmag to 0,50EC, with flo complement adjusted to 1,26EC ,under led 465W lumatek View attachment 18992290 View attachment 18992292
What a beautiful plant...... And leaves like these - shark tips - are always good in my book...

Latest posts

Latest posts