What's new

KALAMATA RED IBL (Delicorganic)

taracula

god dude that looks beautiful, hows the flavor/high on those babies?

Just talked to the gent from Delicorganic the other day, and hit up Angus/RealseedCo, got em incoming! :)I WILL HONOR MY FOREFATHERS!
Hi poochute, I've described the flowers in older post, right now after 8 months in slow cure, the main difference is that the fresh lemony essence are fading away and the complex hashy buttery and herbal aroma dominates, every pheno with its own unique twist!!
You will love em....

taracula

Attachments

• 20231104_171706.jpg
    20231104_171706.jpg
    649.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 20231104_171645.jpg
    20231104_171645.jpg
    629.9 KB · Views: 63

taracula

A closer look to these fully cured unique flowers 💐.
A nostalgic 🤤 warmth with intensive buttery hashy herbal complexity in it...
Plenty medicinal 🧠 benefits, favorite way to consume the flower is ital burn 🔥 in chillum.
Intense psychoactive 👽 effects coming and go by waves...

Attachments

• 20231104_171829.jpg
    20231104_171829.jpg
    658.7 KB · Views: 87
  • 20231104_171844.jpg
    20231104_171844.jpg
    649.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 20231104_172142.jpg
    20231104_172142.jpg
    600.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 20231104_172146.jpg
    20231104_172146.jpg
    476.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 20231104_171951.jpg
    20231104_171951.jpg
    577.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 20231104_172222.jpg
    20231104_172222.jpg
    437.3 KB · Views: 78
  • 20231104_171833.jpg
    20231104_171833.jpg
    620.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 20231104_171846.jpg
    20231104_171846.jpg
    670.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 20231104_220326.jpg
    20231104_220326.jpg
    501.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 20231104_220314.jpg
    20231104_220314.jpg
    440.6 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

elchischas

Veteran
Very beautiful plants.... I haven't been in this national thread much lately.
And I am one of the lucky ones who have smoked quite a bit of the real thing back in the day ....
Cheers
How good was it?
I heard some folks said that its really powerful and Psychodelic, it is truth?

poochute

@taracula I'm sorry brother, I think I may have read it before the review of those...were you one of the ones that pressed half of it and cured the other half?

If so..press...do you cobb?

Tangwenas Malawi Style Cobb Thread is Tits if you're into it!!!

poochute

I'm really pleased with RSC too but if you are in greece and you're in a hurry look at Villabafo.gr, its legit and have Delicorganics latest work (kalamata red fem, Arcadian fem and cretan fem).
I don't recommend "The landrace team (TLT)" though.
that's what Delicorganic sir said, "LRT are scammers"... so I steer clear

poochute

A closer look to these fully cured unique flowers 💐.
A nostalgic 🤤 warmth with intensive buttery hashy herbal complexity in it...
Plenty medicinal 🧠 benefits, favorite way to consume the flower is ital burn 🔥 in chillum.
Intense psychoactive 👽 effects coming and go by waves...
god Oh mighty those are gorgeous, I love my people, nope, I'm in the states brother, but I'm Full Greek, Mothers families from Greece (Peleponesos/chios/Dardanelles Turkey/Thessonoliki=Parentals met in NY :)) my Dads from Epirus

george7

Sadly no photos from my last years kalamata reg ibl run but i had 3 distinct phenos. I will try to describe what i remember in detail.
They were grown under a 600w hps in 14L pots in organic super soil. ( They needed bigger pots for sure) Topping and lst performed without any issues. Plants took topping and lst like champs.

pheno 1:The frosty queen. By far the frostiest pheno of all. Very similar to my kalamata fem plant this year.
Aromas of lemon-champagne with a a backround of hash. Nld structure but very manageable stretch and internode lenght quite normal.

pheno 2 : The mountain herbs pheno. This had a bit more dense buds than the frosty pheno. A bit stronger stretch in flowering as well. More "rounded" dense buds in the final product. Strong aromas of herbs with a backround of lemon.

pheno 3 : Redhair pheno. This was the most "wild" pheno of all. Looked almost like a thai. Pretty crazy stretch in flowering much more like the others. Longer internode distance. Smelt very woody in flowering. As the buds were curing it progressed to a strong woody/leathery smell. No lemon at all.

Regarding the high: Im not the best judge as i only microdose and im not a big time smoker these days, but all phenos have the same motivating, positive, energetic high. You want to do things and any negative thought dissapears from your brain . Amazing anti depressant and anti-lythargic qualities.

All phenos harvested at 11 weeks. pheno 2 was completely ready. The other phenos needed at least one more week but harvested due to temps starting to get really hot.

First Photo is 8 months cured flowers of pheno number 2 smelling strongly of lemon and mountain herbs. Second is whats left from the redhair wild pheno 3. Strong woody leathery smell.

Attachments

• IMG_20231231_200558.jpg
    IMG_20231231_200558.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20231231_204820.jpg
    IMG_20231231_204820.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 73
Last edited:

poochute

Sadly no photos from my last years kalamata reg ibl run but i had 3 distinct phenos. I will try to describe what i remember in detail.
They were grown under a 600w hps in 14L pots in organic super soil. ( They needed bigger pots for sure) Topping and lst performed without any issues. Plants took topping and lst like champs.

pheno 1:The frosty queen. By far the frostiest pheno of all. Very similar to my kalamata fem plant this year.
Aromas of lemon-champagne with a a backround of hash. Nld structure but very manageable stretch and internode lenght quite normal.

pheno 2 : The mountain herbs pheno. This had a bit more dense buds than the frosty pheno. A bit stronger stretch in flowering as well. More "rounded" dense buds in the final product. Strong aromas of herbs with a backround of lemon.

pheno 3 : Redhair pheno. This was the most "wild" pheno of all. Looked almost like a thai. Pretty crazy stretch in flowering much more like the others. Longer internode distance. Smelt very woody in flowering. As the buds were curing it progressed to a strong woody/leathery smell. No lemon at all.

Regarding the high: Im not the best judge as i only microdose and im not a big time smoker these days, but all phenos have the same motivating, positive, energetic high. You want to do things and any negative thought dissapears from your brain . Amazing anti depressant and anti-lythargic qualities.

All phenos harvested at 11 weeks. pheno 2 was completely ready. The other phenos needed at least one more week but harvested due to temps starting to get really hot.

First Photo is 8 months cured flowers of pheno number 2 smelling strongly of lemon and mountain herbs. Second is whats left from the redhair wild pheno 3. Strong woody leathery smell.
Do the terps translate to through the burn and smoke?
How much do you need? I'm in California, smoking on chem hybrids and OG usually, my tolerance is semi high, I work so I don't burn all day (save for weekends..even then..), but is this like a "hit you behind the eyes" eurphoria? or is it segemented..hit behind the highs/Malawi type raciness and clarity?

I got a pack, just pickin ya brain :)

That dense Pheno #2 looks like incredibly potent stuff, the other pheno #3 looks like it could have potential with taste or high, but not sure...

thandee

Do the terps translate to through the burn and smoke?
How much do you need? I'm in California, smoking on chem hybrids and OG usually, my tolerance is semi high, I work so I don't burn all day (save for weekends..even then..), but is this like a "hit you behind the eyes" eurphoria? or is it segemented..hit behind the highs/Malawi type raciness and clarity?

I got a pack, just pickin ya brain :)

That dense Pheno #2 looks like incredibly potent stuff, the other pheno #3 looks like it could have potential with taste or high, but not sure...
Happy New Year,you made a good buy with this seeds,you will have a good idea of classic good greek weed(no hybrids,no hybrid high),the classic greek killer heirloom weed is definitely sativa up high,psychedelic,trippy with that euphoric touch , relaxation of hashplant(no indica afghani)...
Hurry up 😁 and buy the other varieties that still existed Cretan, Arcadian, moliotiko,Athina (Serres region)...
Happy growing, happy smoking!!!

poochute

Happy New Year,you made a good buy with this seeds,you will have a good idea of classic good greek weed(no hybrids,no hybrid high),the classic greek killer heirloom weed is definitely sativa up high,psychedelic,trippy with that euphoric touch , relaxation of hashplant(no indica afghani)...
Hurry up 😁 and buy the other varieties that still existed Cretan, Arcadian, moliotiko,Athina (Serres region)...
Happy growing, happy smoking!!!
....ok

I've read like 500 post about Deliorganic but can find no info whatsoever on how or where to buy from him?
Is it just through RSC or Deliorganic direct?
Can i get a link?

thandee

I've read like 500 post about Deliorganic but can find no info whatsoever on how or where to buy from him?
Is it just through RSC or Deliorganic direct?
Can i get a link?
You can buy straight from the real seed company site and other greek sites like villabafo and others if you google by the name of each strain like Cretan, Kalamata red,Arcadian,Moliotiko,Athina...

Latest posts

Latest posts