What's new

justanother stealth, DIY, 2x 150 HPS bud box, ...bozo style!

iriebowl

yo JAB howzit doin. been a few years now, but i see youve been improving your technique. well done my friend, well done. figure id stop by since my fingers are green again and saw your thread. gotta love that dual 150. i might put a thread up for my NANA-rubbermaid tubs since i miss the community.

stay irie

justanotherbozo

Veteran
yo JAB howzit doin. been a few years now, but i see youve been improving your technique. well done my friend, well done. figure id stop by since my fingers are green again and saw your thread. gotta love that dual 150. i might put a thread up for my NANA-rubbermaid tubs since i miss the community.

stay irie

lol, good to hear from you man! myself, i'm still struggling without an
ISP so i'm not on much.

i'm hoping to change that soon as i'm exploring some wifi options.

anyway, good to hear you're back doing the green thing. OVERGROW !

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I am running a 400w. I highly recommend it. What I started with, now doing a cooltube. Thanks for the advice!

justanotherbozo

Veteran
I am running a 400w. I highly recommend it. What I started with, now doing a cooltube. Thanks for the advice!
you're welcome man and thanks for stoppin' by.

i've been without an ISP for some time now so it's
nice to finally be able to participate again.

anyway, now i'm back with a much more reliable access
so i'll be around to offer any help i'm able to give and to
learn whatever you're willing to teach as well, lol.

Hey Bozo,

I could just follow your DIY's and give the REP you deserve unfortunately IC will allow only one per session. Thanks for your awesome tutes - You help a lot of people I'm sure.

Peace.

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Hey Bozo,

Love the cabinet you have documented for everyone via this thread. Thank you.

I am in the midst of building a cab for my 150hps and would like to understand the difference you found between the HPS and CMH bulbs for flowering your medicine.

Looking forward to your reply,
Budelight