What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just some nugs....

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
4SD

4SD

Here are some jar cured 4SD buds, that were taken to 74 days.....:smoker:

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]

Peace and Sour Puffs,

RMS

:smoweed:

V

veek

just scored some decap f2 seeds from jaws, hope to get a nice keeper.
your buds look just incredible! can you tell something about the smell and taste?

some pics..
casey jones x superskunk/bushmans
gallery_4715_2545_40818.jpg

white russian
gallery_4715_2545_232256.jpg

Ms. Universe
gallery_4715_2545_254997.jpg

Caramel Candy Kush
gallery_4715_2545_42191.jpg

Raskal OG
gallery_4715_2545_435937.jpg

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Not the the loudest strain out there but not bad. Hashy would be a good word to describe it.

picture.php

I see a face...
picture.php
picture.php

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
Perhaps the Virgin Mary of IC has shown up. Now you gotta charge five bucks a look to view this thread now.

If they could set it up think of the financial potential. This is the Internet, we ain't just talking about collecting money from some growers....

peace
jip

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
That's cause he's puffin a supercharged fatty. He actually died shortly after this picture was taken... He apparently jumped into my grinder right as I was closing it. Didn't realize until I emptied out the grinder and saw his torn red shirt and bluejeans... RIP Decap Danny.