What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just some nugs....

Highersolutions

Veteran
Fuzzy looking lady!!! Looks like shes wearing a wool coat...must be cold in your grow room lol. Nice bro

ETA: Hey bro is the Decap and the Choc.Banana from Jaws gear? Just curious.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Wow man... SUPERB looking nuggets!! What's your medium? And your nutes? That Decap is insane, congrats on the POTM nominee!! :respect: If your ever in OR, let me know...I want to puff tough :joint: Much love, SL

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:respect:

Say...don't you have some pollen laying around...hehehe ;)

Looks another nice mate...how's she burn?

dank.Frank

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
ETA: Hey bro is the Decap and the Choc.Banana from Jaws gear? Just curious.

Not sure about the Decap but I know for certain that the Choc Banana and Cali Sunset are his crosses..

Wow man... SUPERB looking nuggets!! What's your medium? And your nutes? That Decap is insane, congrats on the POTM nominee!! :respect: If your ever in OR, let me know...I want to puff tough Much love, SL

Thanks man but I can't take credit for those nugs. I didn't grow them, just lucky enough to put them in my pipe. :joint:

:respect:

Say...don't you have some pollen laying around...hehehe ;)

Looks another nice mate...how's she burn?

dank.Frank

I would if I could brother, trust me. It's some primo herb. ;)

Highersolutions

Veteran
Not sure about the Decap but I know for certain that the Choc Banana and Cali Sunset are his crosses..

Yeah thats what I figured...I have his Cali Sunset, Choc. Banana Kush and a few others in my stash box as well. I just thought the Decap might be his too. I know he made a strain called:

DECAPITATION...
MOTHER---BUBBA KUSH 98 CLONE
FATHER---WHITE MUSTANG-91CHEM/WEST DAWG

^Is that the same as your Decap?

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Yep, pretty sure it's the same Decap.

I knew it was a Bubba cross of some sort but wasn't certain what male was used, so thanks for the info!

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
damn 5LG just come out and say it.......... "My bud is sexier than everybody else's"......Making me feel all inferior about my bud stash.........

at least tell us what the goods are :joint:

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
5LG what is the sativa in the second batch?

I got it under the name Vanilla Kush. Not kushy at all but a nice heady daytime sativa that smells like chilli peppers. I think there's some speculation that it's a Casey Jones pheno but I didn't grow it, only smoked it. Maybe UP or Prop can elaborate...

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Thats F-ing hectic! hahaha
Those are easily the frostiest buds I have ever seen. And I'm smoking some dank dank dank right now, but that....that is NEXT LEVEL! :)

cjb420

phewww. just spent the last 30 mins drooling thru this thread. the decap is amazing.. i remember seein it in the free your budshots thread.. love bein able to see more pics of it. those nugs blow me away man. the frostiest stuff ive seen. =) your other buds always seem to have so many bright/dark red/orange hairs. how long do you usually let your plants go? i always harvest around week 8.. sumtimes week 9. but i always seem to have a few white hairs still. even wen my trichs are amber. love the quality of the pics too! i needa get me a nicer camera asap. =)