What's new

Diary Just one more ride...

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I appreciate the kind words, ya’ll know the grind and the payoff. Just a few more uneventful days and life is over for these dream making ladies.
A2E68390-FDEE-4250-8F49-36F6DA5237CD.jpeg
05F99CE6-96ED-4ADB-854E-C3E4E898EECD.jpeg
6A7C7DA3-A243-4BAE-9E8C-004B0711BAE0.jpeg
A135922E-BA42-45D1-AC14-41EB2FFE895B.jpeg
B45A287C-49FD-4DED-8261-DC34C80790BF.jpeg

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I appreciate the good thoughts. Got the room chopped and hoping for an easter reset.
4B01AAEC-62FB-4D83-835E-CBBAEF004FB9.jpeg
The middle room is coming along. The rotten nanas under the leds stretched up a little too much but hopefully i can still pick a winner. Its the first clone run for the best 6 seed plants so we will see.
9713DC2C-CD4A-4BD7-9704-BF3E6C87DFEB.jpeg

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Seeds are a pain in the ass to search through but i run some in most every room and have since I started. The best clones are passed around because they are exceptional. I have never found a seed plant better than mac 1, super boof, or kushmints. Every other clone i have tried i would say some seed plants i have seen were better. I do search through clones like seeds now running a few of something new every run. Rainbow mac and sparkle party are in that room this run just to see what they are about.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Yeah i have a row of it going at another place, i like it. Great look, strong structure, super frosty, smells similar to the sboof but doesn’t grow as big a flower. Its probably time to do some clone shopping to get next winter figured out.

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah i have a row of it going at another place, i like it. Great look, strong structure, super frosty, smells similar to the sboof but doesn’t grow as big a flower. Its probably time to do some clone shopping to get next winter figured out.
Do you prefer for the superboof?

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Do you prefer for the superboof?
I do, in my experience its better in every aspect except the trop c has that great color. Other than that they are very similar, sharing the tropicana cookies as a parent, the SB just puts out more weight and I want to swim. 🤪

I have a Queen of the South, same trop c parent, as my purple flower.

Relentless Dark Queen is my next seed hunt and another 30 rotten nana seeds after seeing how well the others came out.

Last edited: