What's new

Diary Just one more ride...

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I am not sure, she smells funky, not crazy dense but super frosty with a good effect and weighs in well. She is still in audition time, probably the third run with her.

ketgran

Ah ok. I was curious. Not seeing many others growing gorilla breath these days and I'm trying my best to track down more beans but seems they don't exist any more. Mine is a HSO. Best strain I've grown and nothing I've grown has come close it for quality. I doubt I'll ever let it go
I am not sure, she smells funky, not crazy dense but super frosty with a good effect and weighs in well. She is still in audition time, probably the third run with her.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Rest assured there are plenty of plants that have a high level of quality. If you like the smell/taste of gb try the gmo. Its kind of a slow big stretcher but unique for sure.

ketgran

Rest assured there are plenty of plants that have a high level of quality. If you like the smell/taste of gb try the gmo. Its kind of a slow big stretcher but unique for sure.

Yeah I'm growing 4x4 by skunkhouse at the moment which I hunted from a whole pack, and I've got a pack of donny double to hunt through soon too. Still wasn't as good as my Gorilla Breath.

Hunted a pack of gg4ril and was great but again still not as good as gb

Next hunt is two packs of sour diesel, sd bx4 f2 and rez x karma

Looking for that unicorn

I'd you happen to make or have any gb seeds I'd love to chat about a trade

ketgran

My other dilemma is I grew a HSO GB freebie a few years ago that was THE unicorn. Sadly I didn't clone it. Had insanely overpowering diesel, chocolate, onion and chive terps. Strongest weed anybody had ever smoked. Sadly didn't keep it because it didn't yield which lead me to tracking down more seeds

I did find an old 10 pack of GB from a shop in London. Only 4 plants germinated, 2 were keepers which I still have now. Sadly not the same terp profile. Much more sweet, earthy and floral but none of that chocolate/diesel/garlic of the unicorn I found. I've been breeding with it though.

Hence my quest to find more original GB seeds. I believe its my holy grail. Nothing has come close to that old unicorn I was lucky enough to get as a freeby. True one hitter quitter even for the seasoned fellas. The overpowering diesel fumes were incredible.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Been working on outdoor projects but the indoor doesn’t care. Platinum truffles in its debut row, sb in the middle.
IMG_7998.jpeg
IMG_7990.jpeg
IMG_7999.jpeg
IMG_8001.jpeg

Last edited:

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
If you are in the mitten the Gorilla Breath might have been mine, I passed many clones of her at the 2015 High times cup in Clio.
I tried to look in my records to find where it came from but it must have been one somebody threw in from new york or maine. She is a little temperamental but you can tell if you get her just right she will produce a bunch of stinky flower. I hope its yours and i make you proud.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey I’ve got an amazing potential crop to go outside they more or less been under 24 hours there in 1 gallons I need to start the transition process what tips can you give me I cannot let these going to flower too early

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree with you these were going to be ran indoors but I don’t have the room for them and I’m not set up for an indoor at the other facility

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I remember some fine outdoor runs you have shown and can’t wait to see what you do. Take a couple trays of clones. Stick what you have outdoors whenever you need them to go and if they fuch up pull them up and replace them with the clones at the end of june. If you are hashing it all, the more the better and just discard anything with a problem.
Remember you think you are late to this game but when you look back on this time now is the beginning of legalization and a giant market opening up. Your experience and knowledge of growing, processing, genetics, quality and a hundred more things put you ahead and give you great opportunity. Start a brand with a mission statement about what sets it apart and hold to that in future decisions. It will take a few years for it to gain traction and word to spread but at that point you won’t be able to grow/make enough.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I’m going to just be giving the plants that I intend to put outdoors ambient light for four or five days that’s gonna reduce the stress and Metal Halide they’ve been receiving then I’m gonna acclimatizing them outdoors in the shade for another week or so & introduced them to real sunlight if they start to revert I Will fight them on it

Airloom

Veteran
if they start to revert I Will fight them on it
Pulling up ring side to watch this!!!!!!!!!

I dropped some seeds last November from a GDPxC99 cross. They surprised me enough to keep the stumps and lowest node. Finally seeing one is re-vegging in 10 gallons living soil outdoors. They were in 1 gallon pots from seed. My sister took two C99 males and a GDP female. The male was Real Seed Company C99 x Mazar (Honeydew)
Pugilist or patient
Lol