What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Just one more ride...

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Getting back at it. Redid the tables to get them off the ground to be easier to clean under and put in some leds. The stash are the best of last winter and it matches the trays of clones. Black cherry garlic
Blue dream
Super boof
Kushmints
Cherry Ak x kishmints
Divine banana

Then 40 or so lemon fire og seed plants and 15 of hammer’s vinaigrette seed plants. FAB2805E-F604-4D76-92AE-A97ADE1798DA.jpeg EC755565-EE4B-4863-B608-25A13911C5ED.jpeg 5DCCEDEF-783C-489E-935C-7EEF9524142C.jpeg B7699FBC-2E75-456F-BAE6-05B3FFCC1009.jpeg

Last edited:

DunHav`nFun

30080 watts .......fuuuuuuck.........That oughta pump out some dankage fo sho.........You gonna buy your own island when you retire huh Bro ?..........Aight.....Back to my bucket in da corner......Keep strokin It`s.......You da Man.......

Peace......DHF.........

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Take your marks, get set and flower, next week. Trying lift tables under the leds in this room. This winter i promise to take more and bigger clones and leave them in the treys for a month so they are beastly when potted. Also going to try rockwool. Those are vinaigrette and lemon fire og seed plants in the center row.
C9086B39-3291-44CE-8137-FF2D17BDB45A.jpeg
21363589-C034-42CC-8F96-F715263BB60A.jpeg
F838FC1F-6498-4E87-B71D-423EB1367459.jpeg
138474CB-89FF-4CFE-AD64-C2EE4391249B.jpeg
12BF134B-65C6-486E-87F9-7FAB4AE2C3D4.jpeg

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Sometimes I miss rockwool and my flood tables. It's so clean to work with. And flipping freshly rooted cuts off seed plants. Is a great way to pheno hunt. I used to plug fresh rooted cuts into 3" cubes and flip the same day. Sometimes I'd give them a week or two of veg. Depending what var they were.

What size is that dehuey ? You recycle the water from it ? Bout the only way I can get water that tests near 0 ppm, lol.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Flood tables is what i am thinking for 4” cubes, 150 in a 4x8 would be a rooms worth. I might just set 4” cubes on 2 gal pots of coco for a short veg. We have good clean spring water so i let the dehuey water drain. There is a quest 165 and 506 in each room. I have 30 relentless rotten bananas seed plants going that i hope i can find an exceptional male out of for some winter crosses.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting back at it. Redid the tables to get them off the ground to be easier to clean under and put in some leds. The stash are the best of last winter and it matches the trays of clones. Black cherry garlic
Blue dream
Super boof
Kushmints
Cherry Ak x kishmints
Divine banana

Then 40 or so lemon fire og seed plants and 15 of hammer’s vinaigrette seed plants. View attachment 18745859 View attachment 18745860 View attachment 18745861 View attachment 18745862
Very inspiring :pimp3:my current plan it’s a ride out 10,000 watts this winter and then in the spring I’m gonna move over to my farm convert the garage and see what I can do …the way my thinking is currently if I’m gonna spend the time doing this I might as well get more out of it per cycle …Only thing I’m concerned about is price …I’m getting top dollar and I wanna keep it that way

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
You just let me know any way that i can help. Get those amish to build you a 30x60 this winter. Think 3 flower rooms so there is always a place to put plants when they are ready and it keeps the trimming constant. I was reading about the ny program and you should try to get one of the permits for people with past convictions, they are only charging $2k, just to hold for 4 years and then sell it.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve been talking to a lawyer I need to get “certificates of the disposition” and the “PL codes” from the county court clerk for my convictions and then see what I can do

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Thats the best part of this shit, the best plants are yet to be found. Seeing your pics has had me looking at those platinum kush crosses for a while

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Yeah i would say she is pretty special. Headband like, Rails of frost to the tips of the leaves. Strong effect and smell aren’t enough now for the premium, its got to be frosty and look as good as they have ever seen so people want to show it to their friends. Super boof has those rails.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
You just let me know any way that i can help. Get those amish to build you a 30x60 this winter. Think 3 flower rooms so there is always a place to put plants when they are ready and it keeps the trimming constant. I was reading about the ny program and you should try to get one of the permits for people with past convictions, they are only charging $2k, just to hold for 4 years and then sell it.

From what I read about the permits. They are for outdoor only or a greenhouse. 1 acre is what they allow for the permit. Which a greenhouse is the way to go. Year round growing with the sun's power. When I get the land. That's the first thing I'm doing is building a greenhouse. Honestly I wouldn't even bother with the permit. The way the state has things set-up and how they are gonna tax sales into oblivion. The black market is gonna thrive for years.

Sure the natives are cleaning up with their "legal beaster sales" . But that's only cause the "being legal" is still so new to people in the state. $80 ounces of trash. Just like out west. The real heads will always want smoke like ours. The mass amount of sheeple will be buying phosphoload bud , and that's ok with me.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah i would say she is pretty special. Headband like, Rails of frost to the tips of the leaves. Strong effect and smell aren’t enough now for the premium, its got to be frosty and look as good as they have ever seen so people want to show it to their friends. Super boof has those rails.
Lot of vigor And done in 60 days , I think it’s gonna be a money maker
8D89CF87-65B0-4423-BBC1-FC6F24073F7A.jpeg
..This is about halfway through currently

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From what I read about the permits. They are for outdoor only or a greenhouse. 1 acre is what they allow for the permit. Which a greenhouse is the way to go. Year round growing with the sun's power. When I get the land. That's the first thing I'm doing is building a greenhouse. Honestly I wouldn't even bother with the permit. The way the state has things set-up and how they are gonna tax sales into oblivion. The black market is gonna thrive for years.

Sure the natives are cleaning up with their "legal beaster sales" . But that's only cause the "being legal" is still so new to people in the state. $80 ounces of trash. Just like out west. The real heads will always want smoke like ours. The mass amount of sheeple will be buying phosphoload bud , and that's ok with me.
I won’t throw up a greenhouse unless it was legal…curious people will see it

Latest posts

Latest posts