What's new

Diary Just one more ride...

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
don’t worry It’s one of the few products that the more you use the better… i use two of those green miracle Gro spoons, per 5 gallons( whatever that is)
I definitely noticed a huge difference in terps an overall quality the one run I ran out half way thru. Never grew without it sense

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
8FB44E97-F7ED-4894-9040-552615658817.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey I got a quick question ..in a big set up like yours what are your target indoor temperatures for both lights on and lights off ?I’m running it cooler than I normally do (but I like it!) don’t have thermometers in there I just trust with what my body tells me & how the plants look…

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got the last six in the ground thank God I’m glad that’s over with while my friend was digging I went ninja Warrior grandmaster level (with all the plants in the ground already) stripping them down by hand Like a human wood chipper

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I am jealous, it looks great. Nothing beats a morning stroll with some big outdoor plants especially the last few wewks. Getting planted and supported is a lot of work and i think i am out of time. Kids being out for the summer has made it go quick and i still haven’t gotten to swim yet.😄

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey I just stopped by a customer while I was there she showed me some Auto’s that she was running and I have to say I was impressed they were done and they were kind of chunky I should’ve got some pictures

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I follow terpmansion on ig and he had a good run with autos from Humboldt seed. Inspirational set up for sure. I like the thought of them but here its real humid when they would be finishing up. Large scale outdoor is not for me, its just too much stress in my area. We did 3000 outdoor and i couldn’t sleep. I was $100k invested and the thought that two weeks of bad weather could turn it to mush weighed heavy. Got really lucky with storms just disappearing as they approached but I will never get in that situation again. I will do something next year, 30-50 outdoor or so, but building another building will be the main goal. I like 20-25 light rooms I just want more walking around room, bigger isles and nothing near the walls.
I could see running a couple hundred autos and just hope for the best, not really counting on them just as a mid summer bonus.

Last edited:

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
What would they go for up there? Might be $800 per here, maybe a thousand if they turned out great, that would be a good bonus. Had good luck drying in a enclosed trailer this summer, no insulation just a reflective spacer on the roof and a new portable ac. The disadvantage of the irrigation stakes is you can’t see whats flowing out like i can with the open tubes.
IMG_8204.jpeg
IMG_8205.jpeg
IMG_8206.jpeg

Last edited: