What's new

Just landed in the 'Dam!

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
your description of the amnesia haze reminds me of my first joint in amsterdam, about half a g of alegria, saying i was way too high would be the understatement of the year.

P

punkrocktoker

spliffs,hash and ROLLS

did you get any rolls while you were there?
if so where did you get them cause when i go i want to get some.

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
I was in 'dam for NYE too, and loved it. Sounds like you had a great time too! From your photos, it looks like you were standing right near me in Dam Square for the midnight celebrations!

The thing that got me was the fireworks.. apparently the folk of Amsterdam spent around €65m on personal fireworks to let off in the streets, and I could believe it. Walking anywhere in the city on NYE was like walking through a warzone, you definately needed your wits about you!

Mc__Nugget

spliffs,hash and ROLLS

did you get any rolls while you were there?
if so where did you get them cause when i go i want to get some.

this is a weed forum, not ecstasy, which is also not legal in amsterdam, there are many people on the streets in rld at night selling all kinds of stuff but you never know what you are getting, sketchy at the very least.

L

LolaGal

Almost as fun reading this as I am sure ya'll are having big fun! Hope ya'll get stoned on your ....

I do so envy your trip! Tell us all about it, I'm hanging on every word!

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
That hash looks killer and was what the old church bought from Rokerij and won the hash cup one year and ran it as their royal cream...Suposed to only be 6 kilos a year produced and is supposed to be the shit!!!

I was mostly disappointed in the coffeeshop flowers and hash...Barneys caremello was a very good exception but most had to come from a person in "the know" in the hash trade..There are certainly some excellent samples to be found and this is part of the charm of the city................................................CC