What's new

Just joined up to have a look and a bit of fun 😂🤣😂 Stumped

arsekick

What's been doing cunt? How's the weather up on the hill?
Must be starting to get some buds appearing!
Was going alright sort of lol, been struggling to get internet for a week, finnaly got it sorted 10 mins before the power went out FFS.

Everything got smashed outside, got nothing inside going this year so its all mostly fucked, be lucky to pull 8-10 lbs(5-6 ?) probably the wildest storm I've seen here, only went for 10 mins was 50-80kmh winds before it hit, probably 120 kmh for 10 mins when it did + pissing down rain got trees down everywhere

Power not back on till next fucking Wednesday apparently ? was fucking lucky to pick up a generator today cunts are sold out everywhere, got one from the hydro shop lol.

Porky82

Was going alright sort of lol, been struggling to get internet for a week, finnaly got it sorted 10 mins before the power went out FFS.

Everything got smashed outside, got nothing inside going this year so its all mostly fucked, be lucky to pull 8-10 lbs(5-6 ?) probably the wildest storm I've seen here, only went for 10 mins was 50-80kmh winds before it hit, probably 120 kmh for 10 mins when it did + pissing down rain got trees down everywhere

Power not back on till next fucking Wednesday apparently ? was fucking lucky to pick up a generator today cunts are sold out everywhere, got one from the hydro shop lol.
Fucking spewing. I seen some stuff on the news and it looked hammered down there!
Those high voltage towers must of had some extreme wind to flatten like that.

Weather's been quite nice up here! 🤣