What's new

Just joined up to have a look and a bit of fun 😂🤣😂 Stumped

Porky82

Yeah mate it's no good that place the message that Old Fraud sent me was just a joke.. He claims that it was a international scam over 2 country's and that he had nothing to do with it.
Then why is he posting how good their deals are? He got caught out and couldn't handle looking like the fuckwit he is so his lap dogs Sedge or Bill put us on discourage! 🤣
Fucking pathetic really!

Stumped

Yeah mate I know what your talking about. I see Pikeys over here to. I don't think I'll go back there again mate I can't be bothered with them anymore. There's heaps to read and look at over here and everyone seems pretty cool so I might just stay over here I think. Old Fraud has made a fool of himself over there.👍👍

Porky82

Yeah mate I know what your talking about. I see Pikeys over here to. I don't think I'll go back there again mate I can't be bothered with them anymore. There's heaps to read and look at over here and everyone seems pretty cool so I might just stay over here I think. Old Fraud has made a fool of himself over there.👍👍
Mate this is the best weed forum on the internet by a long way!!
I should know I've been a member of pretty much all of em! 🤣
You can tell by how many breeders have profiles on here. Have a read of Dubi from Aces threads they good.
The funny pictures thread is my favourite! 🤣
Yeah I'll go back for a laugh every now and then but I wasn't posting anymore anyway so I couldn't give a fuck.
Funny they were that threatened by me and I haven't posted in 3 weeks on there! 🤣