What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just How "Old" Are You?

Just How "Old" Are You?

• 18-25

Votes: 61 8.8%
  • 26-35

Votes: 152 22.0%
  • 35-45

Votes: 162 23.4%
  • 46-51

Votes: 78 11.3%
  • 52-60

Votes: 130 18.8%
  • 61-70

Votes: 94 13.6%
  • 71+

Votes: 14 2.0%

• Total voters

Gry

Veteran
When women which would have ignored me when I was younger started treating me really well, it made me realize that time had caught up to me.

ronbo51

Veteran
old enough to have bought quite a few 15 dollar ounces, 5 dollar grams of hash. Old enough to remember getting under my desk to save me from nuclear bombs. Old enough to watch the teachers cry when JFK was shot. Old enough to have seen the Allman Brothers and the Dead at RFK Stadium play 11 and a half hours

Betterhaff

Veteran
How old am I? I remember getting my polio vaccination on sugar cubes in the gym at my elementary school.

Probably close to ronbo’s age as it was the same gym we were brought to hear the news about JFK being shot. Also did the “duck and cover” exercises as if those would have done any good.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
went to see Howdy Doody in the studio of one of the three TV networks that were available, and was old enough to remember it.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I remember doing this as a small kid...We didn't have air conditioning until we came back to the states in 1967..

Attachments

• fan voice.jpg
    fan voice.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 61
N

noyd666

I remember when I went to the city and good old young mum bought me a davy crocket hat. cost one pound 1 shillings, the best one there lol. finished up keeping a pet possum in it.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts