What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just How "Old" Are You?

Just How "Old" Are You?

• 18-25

Votes: 61 8.8%
  • 26-35

Votes: 152 22.0%
  • 35-45

Votes: 162 23.4%
  • 46-51

Votes: 78 11.3%
  • 52-60

Votes: 130 18.8%
  • 61-70

Votes: 94 13.6%
  • 71+

Votes: 14 2.0%

• Total voters

Jirwin7

Old enough to remember Red bud columbian.

Old enough to remember Red bud columbian.

Does anyone know of any strains similar to the red bud from the late 60's early 70's?

M

moose eater

Columbian, Thai, or Panama? All of those had varieties that were red in color in that time period. More of a reddish orange, or lighter red, really.

And there were Lebanese reds back then, too, but folks rarely saw the ganja from them; just the 'shish.

G

ganjygav

35 but feel older, always felt older even as a child when my friends were playing games outdoors I always felt a little silly too old to be playing.

Never really have made friends my own age and I've always had an eye for the older lady. While my mates were chasing each others sisters in our teens I was getting it on with their mums and aunties lol. My partner for the last 16 years is 15 years my senior. Everybody I associate with as friends is at least a decade older than me.

I find it hard work holding conversation with people my age or younger. They mostly talk about stuff I find completely uninteresting or unrevalent to what I feel are the important things in life.

I feel mostly that I was born into a life in a time I don't belong or understand. Like maybe I should have been born a couple of centuries ago.

EsterEssence

Veteran
64 now just got out of the hospital, went in with high blood pressure, they poked, prodded, did an angeogram, drew enough blood to make the vampires happy and didn't find anything wrong but the high blood pressure. I need to lose a few pounds and all will be good. Actually I am a happy camper...

M

moose eater

64 now just got out of the hospital, went in with high blood pressure, they poked, prodded, did an angeogram, drew enough blood to make the vampires happy and didn't find anything wrong but the high blood pressure. I need to lose a few pounds and all will be good. Actually I am a happy camper...

Get a new pup, stop watching (or listening to) so much news, and spend more time in the garden!! It lowered mine by a significant margin! :biggrin:

Oh!! And these days, when they take my blood pressure, I use an old mental health trick involving mental imagery, close my eyes, and imagine my wife's little pup jumping up on my leg in a garden of colorful flowers. That brings it down too. :biggrin:

EsterEssence

Veteran
I have an old pup, but getting of my but and working out in the garden will help. Don't care much for the news, to much bull...

N

noyd666

I can hear the tv around the corner n would like to heave a brick at it lol.
picture.php

hoki2test

Veteran
WHEN EVER IM ASKED HOW OLD I AM

WHEN EVER IM ASKED HOW OLD I AM

WHEN EVER IM ASKED HOW OLD I AM....I always give the same answer....''IM TWELVE INCHS BABY!!''....
And then when they are lost for words I apoligise and say..
''SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WERE ASKING SOMETHING ELSE''

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
:yeahthats

Naw.. they're too damn busy trying to be a mid-level office manager, or trying to sell you life insurance or a used car...

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm old enough to still kick a young man's ass, but old enough to know not to bother. He won't learn anything and I'll end up with bloody knuckles.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Old enough where my Parents have been gone for more than 25+ years,and I've outlived all my best friends, (au contraire, this of course was never supposed to happen.)
That said have made a new friend I think, a couple of acquaintances ............getting fking damn old............if there is indeed a better place that good boys and girls go to, sometimes I'd like to apply and hope I please qualify! Heh
bow2.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts