Votes: 78 11.3%
  • 52-60

Votes: 130 18.8%
  • 61-70

Votes: 94 13.6%
  • 71+

Votes: 14 2.0%

• Total voters
Old enough to know no better, young enough to still give a fuck.

Age is, but a number to me.

I feel the mental age is finally catching up to my physical age,

For me that's a good thing (all the more wiser)

I'm in the 18-25 range btw.

peace

sprinkl

Veteran
when i was 15 i called guys my age old fucks .

At that age I thought life would be over by the time I got 30, or at least the fun part. Now I know that won't be the case I'm kind of regretting I didn't try harder at school and life in general :)

Still time enough to conquer the world though!

oldman

I've got to admit that it all went by pretty fast, too fast for sure, but that's life. I'll never forget that first toke in 1959 in Mexico City, I laughed like I'd never laughed before. Eventually I learned it was a medicine from thousands of years back, but Harry Anslinger outlawed it, in the US and then throughout the world. Imagine, a plant that is likely one of the really great medicinal plants in the world outlawed by some idiot civil servant.

At 77 I'm still doing the thing, enjoying the same old things, only downside is that the body wears out too much. But 56 years of weed and about 15 years of tobacco still hasn't done in my lungs. Thought I'd figure the world out, but it never happened, nothing still doesn't make any sense. The most I can say is that we still have some more evolving to do before we are truly human. Good Luck......

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I've got to admit that it all went by pretty fast, too fast for sure, but that's life. I'll never forget that first toke in 1959 in Mexico City, I laughed like I'd never laughed before. Eventually I learned it was a medicine from thousands of years back, but Harry Anslinger outlawed it, in the US and then throughout the world. Imagine, a plant that is likely one of the really great medicinal plants in the world outlawed by some idiot civil servant.

At 77 I'm still doing the thing, enjoying the same old things, only downside is that the body wears out too much. But 56 years of weed and about 15 years of tobacco still hasn't done in my lungs. Thought I'd figure the world out, but it never happened, nothing still doesn't make any sense. The most I can say is that we still have some more evolving to do before we are truly human. Good Luck......

1959!!!!! :dance013: :woohoo:

Brother, you have my respect! :respect:

NOT many folks round here can say they were smoking before/at the same time!!!!!

55 years of smoking!!!!

Do we have our true senior member here?

oldman

And where is Tai Shan? I hope your laws aren't like what we've got here.

The years just slipped by. Harry passed the Marijuana Tax Act in 1937, the year I was born. We first heard of marijuana when Robert Mitchum the actor got busted in 1949, and everyone was asking " what's marijuana?".

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
And where is Tai Shan? I hope your laws aren't like what we've got here.

The years just slipped by. Harry passed the Marijuana Tax Act in 1937, the year I was born. We first heard of marijuana when Robert Mitchum the actor got busted in 1949, and everyone was asking " what's marijuana?".

Tai Shan, is a song off Rush's Hold Your Fire album.

I don't live there. A bit deceiving, I know.

I live in a med friendly state, and my misses has her mmj card. :ying:

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll be 39 in the next 20 minutes or so. Old enough to know I can't keep up with girls half my age. Lol. I've tried. I just had the craziest week as a single guy, though. In terms of sexual variety. I never had these kinds of adventures back in college.

N

noyd666

remember = Bodgie's and Widgie's,
and mod's an ROCKERS. THAT WAS GOOD. RUNNING STREET BATTLE'S.
AN HIPPIE'S.:biggrin:AN TON UP BOY'S so just a few years old lol.

i did my first grow at 17.

i just hit 60 last month. it's nice to see so many of my people are growing.

it's one of the better hobbies. :)

vostok

Veteran
age ...52-60 votes...94 =19.67% total

...is why I just luv this site...as Mj has gotten so popular with the teenies, they are hogging other sites,
my 40th year of growing too ...lol

RetroGrow

Veteran

Don't be talking bad about hippies! :biggrin:
At least we had the balls to take to the streets, close down universities all across the country, and end the Vietnam war. Today's young people don't even bother to vote. They are too busy playing with their I-phones to take to the streets to protest anything. They have been absorbed by the media and anesthetized by video games and Facebook, the company that's actually spying on them. There are so many reasons why we should be in the streets protesting, I can't even begin to list them. So, yeah, I'm old, but at least I grew up at a time when music was actually played by musicians. And that Columbian Gold in "softpacks" was incredible. Nothing beats the smile that would put on your face.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
54 y/o
Started growing in 1980 while serving my last year in the US Coast Guard in Seattle WA.
Grown indoors, gorilla outdoor, and now a legal MMJ grower and patient.

Luv my job finally

I was a toddler during the watergate scandal. Boy, did the people take to the streets then! Now; with the stuff going on these recent years and today, watergate is nothing compared to them. And the streets are empty.

dddaver

Veteran
At least we had the balls to take to the streets, close down universities all across the country, and end the Vietnam war. Today's young people don't even bother to vote. They are too busy playing with their I-phones to take to the streets to protest anything. They have been absorbed by the media and anesthetized by video games and Facebook, the company that's actually spying on them. There are so many reasons why we should be in the streets protesting, I can't even begin to list them. So, yeah, I'm old, but at least I grew up at a time when music was actually played by musicians. And that Columbian Gold in "softpacks" was incredible. Nothing beats the smile that would put on your face.

Man, I really thought shit would change because of all that, I mean the protesters at Kent State actually being shot and killed by other young Amercans, National Guard, could have been your next door neighbor. Everyone was just appalled. Now look at things so many years later. I often I have to wonder, what the fuck happened? Why aren't the kids out on the streets screaming?

N

noyd666

:biggrin: lol hippies are my mates, often say to my wife you never see any uni students protesting anymore like the viet days= years, down here in oz they do protest but nothing like the thousands that did way back, to busy doing nothing?:tiphat: