What's new

just got robbed in denver

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you get hurt? If, not then you should count yourself as lucky. Material things can be replaced.

Years ago in Denver I got stomped on by the police. Not a big fan here.

R.Fortune

trouble

Veteran
Swore i heard somewhere that they put MLK blvd in the WORST part of town...

I've been on a MLK Blvd. in several American cities, and never seen any love, peace, and harmony on any of them!

Nothing but crime infested areas of these cities, full of crack houses, shooting galleries, street dealers, whiskey stores, and crack whores.

As Chris Rock says, 'If you ever find yourself on MLK in any city, RUN!!!!!"

:dance013:

praisehim.

Veteran
thecatsmeow- You said you never leave your house. But in the two hour span that you left, you got robbed. Either you've been getting watched, or someone wanted you outta the house just long enough.

2 hours to make a clean get away with all that stuff, including bongs isnt easy unless planned...

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
on a tangent, ive got probably 5+ dvd players if you count the cpu, notebook, etc.... I tried to sell my stand alone DVD player to the pawn shop (was hoping for $10) and they laughed at me. That shits worth nothing.

if they only took half your flowering plants, id get ready for a re-visit. Non lethal boobie traps could be fun... Lemon into lemonade.

B

BrnCow

You're lucky but MLK is a known by all gang bangers. It is said that in every city in the US, a person can find dope somewhere on MLK - usually crack... Denver is a weird place. It is striped with gang neighborhoods and the crack houses move every so often so even if you move into a little better hood, it can still go downhill in a hurry. Best to stay in the better sides of town. Hell, I heard of one robbery by a biker that the bastard even shot one of the growers in the leg. They knew him! But he has people looking for him. I heard they got him but that is strictly rumor. Now you know where the n word came from...and they come in all colors and cultures...might try west side somewhere...

B

BrnCow

thanks for everyones support. just had a buddy stop by and survey the damage. pretty obvious this was a random robbey gone awesome for some piece of crap. they took a couple things that to the eye look like money like a guitar, dvd player but both worth nothing. left brandnew wireless router and amp. these were stupid crooks and this wasn't someone I know casue anyone who knows about the grow also knows I'm broke as fuck and also not chopping down til June. random act.

fucked up.
gf is a mess.

thanks to my buddy who already dropped off some dank herb in my time of need

If they got past dogs then you need to rethink. Either they knew the dogs or they were not blacks. Who knows about your grow ? Someone with a big mouth? Watch your friends to see if anyone comes up with the same strain, obvious extra cash. Hit the pawn shops and look for your stuff...someone knew you were leaving. Who?

G

GOOROO

It's really hard not to be considering the circumstances. I've been driving after leaving his spot on multiple ocasions and been nearly stopped(I say nearly only cause I almost hit mother fuckers)by 4 huge black guys standing in the street at 10pm

On a side note this was not intended for the grow by anymeans....Its really clear by the way things went down, and they way they fucked up the plants....not even using scissors

D

DeftoneSmoker

It was somebody you knew bro...middle of the day. Its someone that has been in your house a few times as they obviously knew the layout...think hard about it and pay attention to people you knows body posture and demeanor towards you. dont say shit to no one. see if little birdie comes around...Theyll end up talking about it to someone or more than likely someones gonna be selling your plants in the area soon. fckin hate thieves

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was somebody you knew bro...middle of the day. Its someone that has been in your house a few times as they obviously knew the layout...think hard about it and pay attention to people you knows body posture and demeanor towards you. dont say shit to no one. see if little birdie comes around...Theyll end up talking about it to someone or more than likely someones gonna be selling your plants in the area soon. fckin hate thieves

^^^ Deftone's correct, look for changes in attitude, phone calls: too many (feeling you out) or too few (friend suddenly unavailable) and certainly what they say.

If you haven't told your local friends about it yet then leave out the info that your bongs were stolen, then wait and see if it ever comes up with a friend who shouldn't know unless he stole them. so tell NO ONE about the bongs, if you have mentioned your glass being swiped then it's too late to try the ploy 100% assured.

TheCatsMeow

gonna try to respond to all the responses

gonna try to respond to all the responses

doing this from a phonel sucks.
optic -I have a golden retriever and great pyrness. both great alert watch dogs but not attack s dogs in the slightest. whoever broke in was not afraid of my dogs and most folks around here. are afraid of my dogs but I'm sure not everybody.

deftone and stoner4life- sound advice but I'm pretty positive it was no 1 that I actually know. it is more likely that it was someone watching me that was actually on my street.

stc-after talking with my nearest neighbor yesterday I found out there was a attempted robbery on her house less than a month ago. she's a lady in her sixty's who lives alone. they targeted her house at night time when she was staying away. she does this periodically qand the only way someone would be able to know is if they were watching her just like they were watching me.

prisehim- this robbery only lasted maybe 10 minutes. my computer in my ipods are in the samexact spot that my flat screen tv is in. they discovered the grow during the robbery.

if it was at that point they decided to cut my plans down or raid my home looking for money and stashes of cash and herb.

as gooroo has said, these people did not come in with any tools to remove growing plants.

r. fourtune- I was not hurt. I m very thankful for that.

secrecy- no pitbulls in denver

supermanlives

Veteran
good luck man . my dog on the other hand will tear someone apart. nobody gets to pat her or feed her . protection. the little ankle biter barks but aint very scary. it does however make the bigger dog more aggressive.

Snoopster

Veteran
I'm all for a good stereotype joke based on race, but that was shit. Pull it together and be funnier.

smokefrogg

Veteran
sucks man, 11am~2pm the police said are the most common times, we got broken into once at 11:15 am and had an attempt at 11:05 am, probably 15~20 miles north of mlk, sorry to hear, it's a horrible feeling =( edit -- lol that's a different mlk i guess than the one by me...

Latest posts

Latest posts