What's new

just got robbed in denver

G

GOOROO

rippers suck!!!! fucking punk bitches...and not to be racist but.....c'mon...we all know who did that shit. The hood doesn't like us.

stc9357

Living on MLK is a curse in every major city I doubt it was your neighbors most likely somebody you know and is still smiling in your face.

stc9357

I revise my statement not every major city any city go mlk 25 minutes away and you hit the worst part of the city.

supermanlives

Veteran
just left his spot...this is a real shame...they fucked his shit up...and the dogs were home...two big ones too and they didn't seem to do anything....time for a pit!

really a shame...But you'll be back at it no time...get to the hills
those 2 dogs would be getting some serious training or a new owner. 2 dogs didnt do anything? damn not all dogs are great guard dogs. size is irrelivant. best to have an ankle biter and a big dog. its always worked for me

stc9357

Dogs don't mean anything superman where most people fail is letting there pets become friendly with friends. I doubt it was the people living around his area either easy to blame it on them with the area you live in but I would look very closely at people you trust first.

L

longearedfriend

my thoughts are with you

I am not worried for you though.
I know your facing hard shit, but I know you will learn a lot from it and you will come out a stronger and smarter person.

TheCatsMeow

thanks for everyones support. just had a buddy stop by and survey the damage. pretty obvious this was a random robbey gone awesome for some piece of crap. they took a couple things that to the eye look like money like a guitar, dvd player but both worth nothing. left brandnew wireless router and amp. these were stupid crooks and this wasn't someone I know casue anyone who knows about the grow also knows I'm broke as fuck and also not chopping down til June. random act.

fucked up.
gf is a mess.

thanks to my buddy who already dropped off some dank herb in my time of need

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Was it Denver or more like GreenVally ranch i hear shit goes down out there all the time?
Montbello is another hell hole then there is aurora some nice parts and some total shit holes of humanity. Sucks we had a car broken into with my wifes well girl friend at the time and she had her Laundry in there and those fucks stole some of her clothing...

I got cameras now uploaded to a secure internet server and i have a wireless backup nas in a crawlspace for full on movie footage.

Sorry to hear but large dog and or internet security system is a nice start to protecting your castle. i can watch all my cams from my cell phone. But shit does get better once you get over the feeling of your home being invaded and over all violated. But then the next thing is look at all your friends because its most likely one of them. it sucks but its 90% of the time someone you know.

Oh shit i just read MLK de-ammmnn "someone cover me i'm going to check the mail"... lots of crack heads over there... i now change the above to watch out for crackheads more than someone you know.

MLK Bvl was by the old Stapleton airport.. back in the day i'm sure it was way more exciting to live there... Now Green Valley Ranch is the new Denver Int Airport low income housing..
The old airport area is getting built up with "Green Homes" but still pretty Urban..

Galactic

I wonder what Detroit would be like WITH a MLK blvd lol!

On a side note, outsiders don't belong in the ghetto. Especially folks who didnt grow up/high school in the area. Too many social structures and norms that you simply can never grasp.

In the hood, nobody works... So if you leave for 5 minutes everyone knows. and they've already got your schedule down however odd it may be... You're fighting from downhill in the hood

random break ins/crumes of opportunity are usually deterred by dogs easily... It didn't in your case because your dogs are friends with your robbers, who are only FRIENDS or your NEIGHBORS.

hope it works out. Get new dogs. Get new friends. Your neighbors don't like you

TheCatsMeow

not the ghetto although the ghetto is just right over the way. I have white families(stay at home moms style) and a couple thuggish people and even college students just one block over.

people who think it was someone I know, don't get it. anyone who knows me knows this would not be the right time and would also know to leave the 10dollar dvd player and grab all the weed/ ballest ect ect

he is in his private jet i believe. he was saying it did not come with wifi and it would cost an extra $25,000, which he promptly paid, but the part had to be ordered so its 2 weeks away from being installed

Insipid

It's not the ghetto

It's not the ghetto

But you can see it from here.

It's probably not someone you "trust", but it's probably someone you "know". A neighbor most likely.

I used to live in Park Hill, probably 20 years ago. It was a very nice place to live as long as you didn't go to public school or leave the neighborhood proper, but once you did you were surrounded on all sides by some pretty crappy neighborhoods.

Of course this means nothing in terms of your situation.

I'd still move. To Somewhere like Foxton, or Livonia. Rifle. Some place nice. Quiet. And somewhere that MLK has not set down a road or boulevard.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Latest posts

Latest posts