What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JUNKYARD 2 the stuggle continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Quick question for you boys????? Will hendricks dominate another COT race in dover?????? I think I know how you will answer?

Alright i think it's about time you guys quit hurting yourselves???? Lime and Propa I hope you heal fast?

GCG

LIMELIGHT

KittyCageKiller said:
talk about game...thats insane...what up GCG :wave:
i know right, i almost cried tears of joy,,,,,,what a great dog. im surethings woulda went down a little differently had the shark not been hooked, not much different though=)
hows it hangin kitty?

Garlic, i dunno , but i plan on finding out.

when it rains it pours,,,,,thank god for pits,firm tits, and sativas.....all i got left.

Last edited:
Little to the left...guess I should quit tugging on it huh?...I love bullies..had to leave town today..let me tell you about a mission down 3 miles of flooded/mudded road I call my street...was like out of a video game...truck sideways and all...would have been fun if I wasnt worried about getting stuck...need to get the 4x4 fixed for Hurricane season...how ya feelin colby?

brother sorry to hear about the fam shit...mine dont talk to me since Lady J...less stress so fuck em...things aint been kosher since mom was gunned down...reminders are a bitch I guess...Brother anytime night or day....you got a bully on YOUR side....

Malibu is one toasted mofo

Status
Not open for further replies.