What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JUNKYARD 2 the stuggle continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIMELIGHT

Lifes a stuggle, so you gotta keep stugglin on........
Hi, my names Limelight,,,and im Blue Dogs babys daddy. I will be documenting the process of growing left handed tomatoes for my friends and strangers alike to watch, and maybe learn a thing or 2 about a thing or 2.
My buddy said something yesterday i cant get outta my head.......
"if youre gonna be dumb, you better be tough." man, aint tha the truth, and with that said, lets start a little daily affirmation to get things in the right ....
"Work smart, not hard."
dont get me wrong....hard work is very rewarding,,,,,,,but this isnt the sport to add personality to,,,,,,,,,figure out a game plan,,,,,and hit the court with the intention of scoring, and getting your ass back to the other end of the court for proper defense,,,,no ally oops, no dunk contests,,,,,just consistent points.......if you dont like analogies,,,,id leave. this is the dirty south, and we explain things with flair.....its a family tradition to have some fuckin heart=)

im gonna use the analogy i was taught to grow with.....and my buddy Propa_gator has already been schooled on this,,, but some of you might not have been ....
we call this dope growin program

49 SOLDIERS.
7 rows, of 7 soldiers,,,its a 2k system, and should kick out 14+ ounces a week if done properly.......many strains will give you more, a few less....
the strain i will work with for this show is TRIAGLE KUSH. an old family strain, that is not, i repeat not OG kush.......so save me the kush nerd shit please.
i will be running other flavors in the trays, which will probably mean my wedge wont be as perfect as if i were growing only 1 strain.......but in theory.......if you cant connect the dots, it might be to much for you either way........
no more flapping,,heres some pics of a little finished fruits.....ill get the other pics and text out tonight...one,lime

mtnjohn

Veteran
hell yea bro...."return of the junkyard" :woohoo:

rock on bro...cant wait to see whats you got going

mj

and btw...who is that purple leafed biatch

LIMELIGHT

well dam youre fast mtnjohn,, im gonna try and get a tweed to fruit up for me;)
spread the word! the gospel according to blue dog is available under a cool shadetree, for consideration, and witness alike.

Babba,, its good to see you,,,,,,,the outdoor show this year was insanely gorgeous, props to you and mrsbabba,,,,,,, such an inspiration for us prisoners of the bible belt.......soon i do this w free lumens, till then........ebb and flow..... please stop by often=)

Last edited:
E

easyrasta

oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy
Got my seat, got the popcorn and red vines
roll the credits and start the show.
im here fo sho
good luck &
peace
Ez

Cannapits

here is one for ya lime....

Confucius:

Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.

OK soy and I found our way...so bring on the Bitches....hey lime...are you DE DE DE tough...Not sure I am but I try...grow hard and static cling sheets for the niggas with static...peace :lurk:

Last edited:

LIMELIGHT

easy, glad you found your way.......
wstreet, ty man, ty. stick around.

canna and soy,,,,,,,i feel much better now. dam son, hes a looker. im wearing my rubber tuxedo for the haters.......if im gonna be impotent, im gonna look impotent.

if all goes well at the doc, ill be breaking out my socket set and tightning up the rooster....might even re apply my left headlight,,,,,,,we gotta get out there while its still wiiiiiiiild......and we gotta keep that law man in mind,,,,,if hes out there lke that,packing, we might have to climb some trees to blaze trees.

cooked,,,,,,dont be afraid to throw me recipes at your discretion of course......i love to cook, and i love being cooked for.......the original art form=) good to have ya.

Last edited:
G

right on>>>Betty and I are in. sounds like fun to me.
harvest every week. love it.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
oooh yea, new beginings! whut up El El (double El), man that TK looks tasty, waking up right now to my fav coffee n haze! hope all is well up in your kneck. Respect n salutations NYCDFAN

HAPPYTREE

got my popcorn lets geet rolln :lurk:

love what your avatar says limelight ,its so correct!

Ive got an 85lb rednose whos super lazy( compared to most) i love my boy

:smoweed:
grow safe HT

G

looking awesome limelight, gorgeous nugs there! i'll definately be watching this one. :D

Cannapits

hey lime that TK should be renamed to DE DE DE....I swore when we were half done smoking it I heard the j ask...who's ya momma?....peace

LIMELIGHT

Cannapits said:
hey lime that TK should be renamed to DE DE DE....I swore when we were half done smoking it I heard the j ask...who's ya momma?....peace
:bat: :bat: she does pack on the beathlessness dont she.......im bringing plenty for the roost......off to the inspector. one, lime

Cannapits

breathlessness...oh does she....just not flat out...she makes you work for it...perfect to say the least...good luck...peace

Last edited:

Bonzo

Veteran
hey LLbd ,im hip and i hear ya on the 49 soldiers, somethin ive wanted to do for a long time and my time my be a comin. might be havin a bit more space soon so i can get SOME BITCHES MARCHIN'!!!!!!! 14+ a week! get to fuckin' marchin you sissy scumbags!!!!! They gotta have a drill seargent dont they????

HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14+ 14+
just has a nice ring to it dont it?

oh,......wait a minute do i hear 16? i dunno might be hearin shit.

16 a week , 16 a week, 16 a week, nice ring as well:)

peace

bonz

G

LIMELIGHT said:
Hi, my names Limelight,,,and im Blue Dogs babys daddy...

hey doesn't that make blue dog a bitch? lol j/k man good to see the frostiness and some happy pits!

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
I'm in. This is the non-stop show, right? With easy-to-clean seats, and girls so naked they have no skin? By the way, what do you mean Kush, but not OG Kush? You mean you don't want to yap about the same old OGK cuts? I'm confused...

G

What up blue, glad to have you back. I been missing the TK pics, but not seeing them has helped to lessen my jealousy :wink: Stay tuned everyone, your in for a hell of a show :joint:

Give the People what They Want

guerilla

Status
Not open for further replies.