What's new

Jumbo Stealth Grow

badgr

Hey Weed Seed thanks for the comments, when you said "If I were a fed I wouldn't have a clue ;)" Were you being serious or was the wink saying otherwise. Just Curious. B/c this thing is just a big box sitting in a room with other like objects.

WeeD22MaN

Hey badgr!

Thats some great work man!! Very clean very well thought out.. What kind of cab is that and where do you get em?

WeedMan

casey

Hey I was going to use the same cab,I know where online you can get it for less.Can you take a picture of everything with the doors open?if not,it's cool.I love what you did with this and the fridge. :)

badgr

Transplanted the little ones to new container but I'm still needing to get light proof planters or something better then beer cups. I added a light under the clone tray to add just a touch more light down under.
ALSO! i started some sweet onion and northern lights seeds!

badgr

Everything is going smoothly. Since the transplant things have slowed way down, I need to start working on a hydro dwc cloner and a hydro tub for the bottom (flowering) section of the cab. Some have been telling me to stick with organic, any one have a yay or nay for me? Thanks

Last edited:

cobalt

am impressed by ur work my friend, juat starting out in a haphazard way tomorrow or the next day, wow a got so much to do, but you are an inspiration.
keep up the good work an keep safe.

badgr

Thanks cobalt and good luck let me know if you have any questions.

UPDATE TIME: Well didn't want to have to show you guys this but I'm causing myself and plants some trouble by not using the right containers. I have some ill little ones but they will be ok as long as i fix the problem fast. Also have a look below, I have 1 northern light that popped up.

G

Nice cab. Very stealth. What are you referring to as your problem due to the cups?

badgr

I am referring to these plant problems. I really need to get some test eqt. to find out the pH etc..... I think I may have a potassium def but I really don't know. I'm still a beginner when it comes to plant problems but I really don't have very many questions when it comes to building and designing a great cab. Maybe I need some nutes or something.

This plant it the worst!

Thanks

badgr

Just got back from a emergency run to the hardware store to get what test and plant food i could. I will post my results.

badgr

I haven't tested the soil yet but i did use some of the fertulizer and things are allready looking better.

thescissors

What are you using for nutes? Just a suggestion: GH FloraNova... organic based, has *everything* they need, buffered, no formulas and mixing and blah blah... two teaspoons per gallon and yer off! I am LOVING these nutes!! anyways good luck with the sick ones...