What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JUICY FRUIT

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Nevils words

Juicy Fruit. It was from a Thai collected in the '90s. It wasn't a great Thai, but it did have
it did have that typical Juicy Fruit smell and flavour.

now read this sentence properly, somebody has no clue about juicy fruit thai and tries to be clever, epic fail LOL. this is thread about juicy fruit, not NL.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
If someone grow lots of sensi's seeds someone will know that afghan is in JF some phenos are thai some are dank ghani rks smells..... Super Skunk is the result of crossing Skunk #1 with an Afghan from the family known as “hash plants”. and the same male is used in JF......Thats what i know and almost im shure in that.... ;)

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Can you guys calm it down? We are here to talk and learn, not to fight with eachother.

B.T. Herb

If someone grow lots of sensi's seeds someone will know that afghan is in JF some phenos are thai some are dank ghani rks smells..... Super Skunk is the result of crossing Skunk #1 with an Afghan from the family known as “hash plants”. and the same male is used in JF......Thats what i know and almost im shure in that.... ;)

ThaiGhani...

plausible. This would define a relationship, though in general and very broad terms, with NL. sufficient reason to be mistaken for it?

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
now read this sentence properly, somebody has no clue about juicy fruit thai and tries to be clever, epic fail LOL. this is thread about juicy fruit, not NL.

What a :wtf::stfu:
We are talking about the genetic make up of SS Juicy Fruit which most likely contains NL in its pedigree.:bashhead::mooning::moon:

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club

I've ran multiple original JF back in the day and I never found anything that resembled RKS. I did find dank Afghani leaners similar to Afghani leaning NL#5Haze.

GoatCheese

Veteran

Hi.
Something's not right...
The afghani in Super Skunk was the female know as Afghan-T and the male was Skunk1.

The Afghan-T family line is know as Maple Leaf. Nevil's Ortega plants also came from Maple Leaf line and this line was also used in L.U.I.
Afghan T was used atleast in Afghan Haze, ASH, Maple Leaf Indica and i think also Sensi's First Lady

:wave:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
What a :wtf::stfu:
We are talking about the genetic make up of SS Juicy Fruit which most likely contains NL in its pedigree.:bashhead::mooning::moon:

blah blah yes, and according to creator terps came from juicy fruit thai parents. while you stated it came from NL and ridiculous bullshit that when you cross any thai with NL you will get juicy fruit. I have never read worse bullshit. and your attempt to mock me and to insult me will not change anything about it... what makes it so special is juicy fruit thai, what makes it manageable indoor is northern lights. good breeding tool for indoor adaptability. northern lights itself is very boring smoke, there are much better indicas, and it is good for newbies to grow as it is very forgiving, advanced growers don't grow it usually... this is known to everybody practically.

we grew tons of sensi NL seeds from 1998 - till 2004 so we are practically all NL experts here, it is not rare stuff, as well as shiva skunk, early skunk etc., large outdoor plants, and once I got strawberry pheno of NL. so sure there are fruity phenos, but never any bubblegummy. I remember it, as fellow more experienced growers laughed at me, when I told them I got strawberry pheno of it. I was excited, but then I understood why they laughed, because it was inferior compared to those piney woody skunkfunk phenos... so that's what I think about fruity berry NL. I am sure fruity NL is not in juicy fruit. as juicy fruit doesn't reefer to some juicy mango or juicy strawberry or any juicy fruit LOL, but to juicy fruit bubblegum taste which came from thai. this kind of thai is known worldwide, and Nevil was not only one who used it in crosses.

GoatCheese

Veteran
blah blah yes, and according to creator terps came from juicy fruit thai parents. while you stated it came from NL and ridiculous bullshit that when you cross any thai with NL you will get juicy fruit.

He never said the Juicy Fruit terps came from NL5. Read his post again, and ask help if it seems too problematic this time also.
...nice rant anyways, Maha! Well done

Coming from a guy that never grew a #5 :laughing:, don't make me laugh you know nothing about NL terps besides the BS you read online. #5 contains fruity terps, cross that with a sweet thai and you lock in and intensify the juice fruit. Any other Afghan would've buried it.

Stick to hayze as we both know smelling NL gives you nightmares and cold sweats during bed time.

goingrey

Long before Zkittlez, even long before GSC, Sensi renamed the strain to Fruity Juice in the original confectionery-related naming controversy.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
he never said it? nice trolling, goat, well done.:moon:

"Most likely" doesn't mean absolute, learn how to read bud, it's a probability. I corrected my statement on the post Goat quoted me on.

You know nothing about breeding, go cross an acrid/foul Afghan with a sweet thai and see how far you'll get with those traits. :jerkit: :wtf::moon:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
"Most likely" doesn't mean absolute, learn how to read bud, it's a probability. I corrected my statement on the post Goat quoted me on.

You know nothing about breeding, go cross an acrid/foul Afghan with a sweet thai and see how far you'll get with thIose traits. :jerkit: :wtf::moon:

yes, I know a much about it:moon:. you know nothing about any crossing LOL and your terrible bullshit is proof of it. so show us your aghan/thai you made, when you have so much experience about it ahahaha. and get somebody that will swear you got juicy fruit from it...I cant imagine you grow thai and dial it in... the best joke of the day. you have trouble to grow indicas LOL

so tell us why Nevil used juicy fruit thai, instead of any other thai - according to your fantasmatic recipe - while even Nevil himself claimed it is not so good thai? I tell you as you dont have no clue, he used it for juicy fruit taste.

I'm wondering if THCV pulled all that misinformation right out of his own ass? :chin:

really? :chin: it seems that you are doing it, pulling some information from there, and you are projecting it at others. same when you call somebody a clown, while acting like clown, projecting it to others. please look there if there is some other information, I can laugh at...

:dance:

GoatCheese

Veteran
he never said it? nice trolling, goat, well done.:moon:

My bad. I only saw the post by Royal i quoted.i didn’t read every post in this thread. Sorry.

-
-
About NL5 and breeding...

Maybe you shouldn’t talk about breeding and pretending to be such an expert.

Do you remember when you were lecturing us about Nevil’s Haze always being 25% NL5 some months a go?
And now your “psycho haze” Nevil’s Haze cut is one of your favs? How can you live with the 25% of NL5 in it? LOL
..or is it, like we tried to tell you, that there are sativa leaning phenos of indica/sativa hybrids that have very little indica traits in the effect?? But you pretty much told us we don’t know shit cause we haven’t grown pure Haze.
So don’t pretend to be a breeding expert cause a short while a go you didn’t even understand the basics of it.

Don’t reply, cause you’re just gonna call me a troll, like you always do with everyone who disagrees with you. .

really? :chin: it seems that you are doing it, pulling some information from there, and you are projecting it at others. same when you call somebody a clown, while acting like clown, projecting it to others. please look there if there is some other information, I can laugh at...

:dance:
That’s exactly what you do all the time yourself ..”you’re a troll ...you’re just trolling”

-
-

There are actually Afghanis that have banana-ish or Juicy Fruity aromas.
I had an Afghan Kush leaning pheno in my G13NL5 x Af Kush that was like that. The most Juicy Fruity plant i have ever grown

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
is it possible to continue without more insults or thread should be closed maybe with some vacation times?

CannaT

Premium user
I've ran multiple original JF back in the day and I never found anything that resembled RKS. I did find dank Afghani leaners similar to Afghani leaning NL#5Haze.

what numbers and how much phenos ???
:)

Last edited:

CannaT

Premium user
Hi.
Something's not right...
The afghani in Super Skunk was the female know as Afghan-T and the male was Skunk1.

The Afghan-T family line is know as Maple Leaf. Nevil's Ortega plants also came from Maple Leaf line and this line was also used in L.U.I.
Afghan T was used atleast in Afghan Haze, ASH, Maple Leaf Indica and i think also Sensi's First Lady

:wave:

in general, do not present the facts from the forum Mr.Nice, because this is the place of the greatest frauds, deceptions and contradictory claims...

......Over the years, a large number of Afghani cultivars were crossed with both males and females of the true-breeding Skunk #1. Many wonderful plants were produced, though never with exactly the blend of qualities sought by the project. The achievements in cannabis hybridisation made in the late Eighties meant that the standards for professional ganja were steadily moving upwards which, naturally, raised the bar for what was expected from the Super Skunk program......by Sensi Seeds....

by Nevile and TSB .....

Super Skunk

This plant is especially developed for Skunk lovers. We have crossed our test Skunks to their Afghani ancestors. Watch out for this one, the smell is a dead give-away. Brush against this plant and the room becomes immediately filled with a powerful Skunk aroma. Despite the smell a very pleasant high with a little more body to it than the Skunk #1.

So they crossed fem skunk to afghani......

Stop making fake history with waterboy forum qotes.....it is icmag not mr.nice....when Super skunk was breed Shanti didnt know what is skunk....its fact...

So test skunk were females...nobody test males....so it is Skunk1 x afghan.....what is afghan T only waterboy know cuz it is probably watered down trash like his SSH and everything he made.....in realty who find great plant when shanti breed alone in his packs ????

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
in general, do not present the facts from the forum Mr.Nice, because this is the place of the greatest frauds, deceptions and contradictory claims...

You guys continue to insult and rubbish Nevil like its your birthright so what contributions have you made to the community ?.

Not a dam thing.