What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Juicing, CBD, cancer

Mcgrh

Still waiting. Thanks for asking. We've a another scan in 3 months which I think will be the tell tell sign as to whether cannabis can help my type of tumor.

Thanks for the update. Fingers crossed that everything turns out ok. Remember, no change is good news too. A relative of ours just had a biopsy done and she's waiting for word from the doctor as well. Because of this thread (and the fact that she's got an awesome juicer she keeps raving about), I may recommend she toss in a nug or two every time she uses it.

I had a long discussion about raw juicing with my husband yesterday as we drove home from my CT scan. I'm been told by a doctor in my area to "just eat the leaves like salad" . . . I have a hard time digesting lettuce so that wasn't an option for me.

If and when I ever harvest our own plants I may divide the whole plant into 3 equal parts. The first part for oil extraction, the second part for juicing and the third part to "eat like a salad". Hopefully that gets the whole package in it's different forms.

Is there anything you can think of that may be excluded in the juicing process? I keep hearing about how a good oil extract will be golden or amber and not show any signs of chlorophyll. I thought chlorophyll was good for you. When juicing, doesn't it have tons of chlorophyll?

From the research I've been getting is THC kills tumor and CBD repairs immune system. Again this is anecdotal. Dr. Courtney believes that juicing includes a 2" bud thus both terpenes, and flavonoids. My caretaker says to also juice the roots . . . they are finding benefits in that. Last was some information I was told at my testing lab . . . That the properties of the plant are going to be in the juice . . . different strains have different properties . . . like mixing rice and beans to get a whole protein there might need to be a mixture of strains to get the benefits needed for the patient's disease. I have 6 strains I'm juicing from. It this helps any . . . I'm just asking questions as I go.

I'm unsure myself the specific role CBD and THC play in the whole cancer thing. I thought it was reversed (THC stops and CBD kills), but based on the source, you're right it could be the other way around. We're giving our dog two different strains in her RSO extract. One is a whole plant with high THC extract called Gold Dragon oil from a company here called Herbal Medical Institute and the other is just from the buds of a high CBD (almost no THC) strain called R4.

What are the 6 strains you're using?

jgrow

Crap, I ordered from the other place.. 81.00 to ship by FedEx to Canada.. Oh well, another 120.00 in the fight against cancer.. Still cheaper then the 700 I've spent on cbd.
Well I'm going to do some more reading on it... But as long as it's safe for a few weeks.. I don't think she has anything to loose.
Can you give instructions or advice... As well.. What are people talking about the vapour??

I highly recommend you read this MMS fact sheet for valuable information.

http://www.factssheetproject.com/MMSFactsSheet.pdf

For animals the protocol is 3 drops of activated mms per 25 pounds of body weight. Start slow with 1 drop per 25 pounds and work your way up over the course of a week.

The vapor people speak of is the chemical reaction when activating the MMS. The Fact Sheet explains everything above, if you have any question after reading that please let me know and i will work with you to help your dog.

What you purchased comes with one bottle of MMS(Sodium Chlorite) and one bottle of activator(Citric Acid). Its very simple to prepare and very simple to take although it doesn't taste very good.

Take a clean dry glass. Drop one drop of MMS and one drop os activator in the dry glass (i use a shot glass usually) swirl/mix them around for 20 seconds to let the activation occur. After 20 seconds you add water to the shot glass then pour your mix into your dogs bowl. When pouring into your dogs bowl for him/her to drink make sure there is around 6-8 ounces of water in the dog bowl.

Let me know if you have any questions. I know you and your dog will greatly appreciate the results.

jgrow

Crap, I ordered from the other place.. 81.00 to ship by FedEx to Canada.. Oh well, another 120.00 in the fight against cancer.. Still cheaper then the 700 I've spent on cbd.
Well I'm going to do some more reading on it... But as long as it's safe for a few weeks.. I don't think she has anything to loose.
Can you give instructions or advice... As well.. What are people talking about the vapour??

Cancel your order there and purchase from the supplier in your country, save 40 dollars and probably get it quicker.

disneychildhood

This post has gone directions I have no knowledge of . . . I need to keep things as simple and stress free as possible while searching for solutions. At this moment I want to juice cannabis leaves, buds, stems from six strains of plant (since they are available in my backyard) . . . I have had some oil made by an everclear process that is my 60 grams of high THC I take at night . .. My very prominent oncologist has said let's give this 3 months so we are . . . My only issue is diaherria which for the last two days is good . .. .If I can find that trigger I think I could be in for a longer haul than I first visualized (my father died at age 45, his sister 57 from my cancer . . . I'm 56 and going for it.

jgrow

my apologies for derailing your thread with cancer related info. Im wishing you the best of luck and a speedy recovery! Nature knows best!

disneychildhood

I appreciate the apologies . .. I just wasn't understanding . . . My CT scan on Wednesday is not conclusive yet first impression look like continued growth . .. Thus in my mind to really re-evaluate how to stop tumors that took my father . . . Not a real positive image in my head (surrounding my father's death) but true hope I can bypass all his pain better than he did.

Disney I'm sorry to hear it didn't go better... My vet told me at the start "don't try to many things at once or we won't know what's working" with all do respect, he is a very nice guy, but a doctor and clinical... I immediately thought to myself... If I had the time to try 50 things at once and only one worked and I didn't know which one... I wouldn't consider the 49 a waste of time and I wouldn't care... As long as it's working. :)
If you have the time look at other things... I recomend the ketogenic diet to start.. I have recently read lots on this subject... It is basically 0 carbs, sugars and grains med amount of protein and healthy fats like coconut oil. Disney watch this short video... Cancers fuel is carbs and sugars... http://coconutoil.com/ketogenic-diet-may-be-key-to-cancer-recovery/

Mcgrh

Disneychildhood, sorry if you've answered this already, but what would you say are the dosages of the different forms of cannabis you're taking? I think the juicing may not be giving you enough THC. The THCA needs to be decarboxylated and converted to THC in order to properly kill (or stop) the tumors.