What's new

Juicing, CBD, cancer

disneychildhood

Dear Canadian Dub, I'm sorry treatment for your dog didn't go so well.

I'm doing fine. I'm learning a lot as my trial continues. I'm going to put the SSRI question out as a new and separate thread. I do take an SSRI . . . This gives me another train of thought.

My ultimate goal I won't know until a CT scan in 2 weeks. My journey to that goal has been fascinating and full of many mistakes. But . . . onward . . .

Jpt thanks for info.. But my dog has bone cancer.. Not skin cancer... I do know what you mean tho. I wish it were that simple as slapping some oil on a bandaid. This is basically the most leathal cancer for dogs... She's walking dead.

osteosarcoma
the development of an osteosarcoma. Up to 90% of these tumors will have metastasis to the lungs at the time of diagnosis, but because of the small initial size of the metastases, less than 10% will initially show up on a chest x-ray. Because of this high incidence of metastasis, all dogs with osteosarcomas are treated as if they have metastasis to the lungs regardless of the findings on the initial lung x-rays. Bone scans may be recommended to look for osteosarcoma in other bones. Metastatis of the osteosarcoma to the lungs or other organs is the most common cause of death in dogs with this tumour.

I've opted outta amputation and chemo.. Because basically, it has spread, and why torture her at this point? She's spending her time doing fun stuff like boating, camping, walks and swimming in the pool I've built for them inthe yard... I'm trying everything that has been recomended that I feel has any chance... Including the mushroom capsules Disney recomended... I got those a few days ago in the mail. Thank you Disney!

Mcgrh

Disneychildhood, has there been any new developments lately?

Canadian dub, I didn't realize you were already in the process of growing Shark Shock. How's that going?

After reading this thread, I wonder what the difference is between juicing and just straight out eating the leaves raw. I've been working on a theory that there are 3 components to this whole treatment. First component is the THC (to stop the growth). Second component is the CBD (to kill the tumors). Third component is the whole plant extract to get the "entourage effect".

This entourage effect is what's been on my mind lately. There are cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids that change and/or get burned completely off when extracting the oil. I'm in the process right now of trying to grow my own plants (Stephen Hawking Kush) to see what differences there are between juicing and eating the whole plant and at the same time taking the oil. Furthermore, the more I read about this "whole plant extract" part, the more it seems the roots aren't being included. Some say it's poisonous to ingest, some say there are no cannabinoids present making it useless, some say it's an excellent salve, some say the effects are different when ingested, some say it doesn't carry enough oil to make any significant contribution to RSO.

All this is anecdotal and the only way I can see to proceed is to get more anecdotal evidence (here and other forums) or try experimenting with my own plants (something that's going to take a while to get started).

disneychildhood

I had a long discussion about raw juicing with my husband yesterday as we drove home from my CT scan. I'm been told by a doctor in my area to "just eat the leaves like salad" . . . I have a hard time digesting lettuce so that wasn't an option for me. From the research I've been getting is THC kills tumor and CBD repairs immune system. Again this is anecdotal. Dr. Courtney believes that juicing includes a 2" bud thus both terpenes, and flavonoids. My caretaker says to also juice the roots . . . they are finding benefits in that. Last was some information I was told at my testing lab . . . That the properties of the plant are going to be in the juice . . . different strains have different properties . . . like mixing rice and beans to get a whole protein there might need to be a mixture of strains to get the benefits needed for the patient's disease. I have 6 strains I'm juicing from. It this helps any . . . I'm just asking questions as I go.

Mcgrh

Thanks for the quick reply!

I'm in my way out the door right now, so I'll answer more completely in a bit. Most important question is, how's your recovery going?

Disney, what were your results from the ct scan?
I,ll post about my dog vesta on my thread.. I've started to take over disneys, sorry =)

jgrow

MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution) dont laugh at the name, this is the real deal, it cost $20 almost anywhere in the world for enough to cure you and 10 people you know from most life threaten diseases. Its been curing a LARGE variety of cancers and life threatening diseases including HIV/AIDS for over 10 years. It kills the parasite that ause Malaria in 4-6 hours. HIV/AIDS in 3 weeks. Most cancers in 3-8 weeks.

Of course there is negative stuff written on the internet about it but, its the same b.s. we are used to with cannabis. Watch and interview with Jim Humble or look at any of the documented results they have had. Jim also has no financial interest in sale of MMS anywhere in the world.

Watch these two interviews or click the fact sheet below. I hope this helps

Fact Sheet
http://www.factssheetproject.com/MMSFactsSheet.pdf

Interview 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGjUp1zoov8

Interview 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPgRrlqsTII

DMSO is widely used in veterinarian practices in the US and around the world it is safe for human consumption. I take DMSO 5-7 days a week for the last 3 years.

There is a big difference between Rick Simpson and John Humble.. One charges money, the other gives it away... And there is a difference between coconut oil, vitamin D, cbd, thc, d-limonene VS DMSO and MMS... These are chemicals and they can really fuck you up... Maybe as a last resort for my dog, when all other hope is lost. Chemicals are not to be toyed with. The DMSO caused surface bleeding on my dog's leg as well as noticeable irritation. How come something soooo good would do that.

I think people need to be careful.. Not all things are beneficial, Reminds me of a friend of mine... He got interested in this concept of grounding... I think he would tie a copper wire to himself at night and was attached to the house ground system... He claimed it did all these amazing things... Because naturally we're suppose to be in contact with the earth... That's why we're so unhealthy... I just had to remind him how healthy the Africans are.. And they're shoeless, in contact and sleep on the earth most days and nights... There has been no more talk of grounding himself at night... There is so much crap out there... But I think it's important to separate the harmless from the harmful.

jgrow

Ive never felt better taking MMS and DMSO. I wasnt on my death bed when I started and I'm not on my death bed now. To each there own. Real peoples experience and testimony are of more importance then the power that be who suppress Cannabis and anything else that shows serious beneficial properties. Jim Humble doesn't charge anything he gives away for free all over Africa where he lives and treats 1000's of people, he doesnt sell it or have any financial interest in the sale of it anywhere in the world. He also teaches you how to make it n your kitchen if you would like. But even if you had to buy some MMS it cost $20 for a year plus supply. The internet says all kinds of scary shit about marijuana and like wise about MMS. Talk to people with first hand experience such as myself and see what there experience has been. Mine has been great. I understand Miracle being in the title scares people but in reality thats just a name Jim Humble uses. Its Chlorine Dioxide that does the work in your body. Its used to purify drinking water and at the dose one takes for health benefits its non toxic, just like table salt is non toxic, unless you take 10 grams at once.

Any one serious about taking there health in there own hands cant rely on doctor or internet propaganda you need to get in contact with people who have first hand experience then discern for yourself what is the truth.

Grounding has undeniable scientific benefits but of course its not a cure all or the reason for every disease and sickness we have. That being said, hooking up to an electrical grid to ground your self does not have benefits.

Last edited:

disneychildhood

Still waiting. Thanks for asking. We've a another scan in 3 months which I think will be the tell tell sign as to whether cannabis can help my type of tumor.

jgrow

Watch a documentary or interview on MMS disneychildhood, see if that information helps you at all. Hope you get well soon.

How long have you been on mms jgrow? What are you taking it for? I've been watching videos and reading about it.. I have to keep reminding myself.. She's on her death bed, maybe this is something I should be trying. Where do you get your mms from?

jgrow

Ive been taking MMS for 9 months, twice a week as a maintenance dose until recently 2 weeks ago I contracted lyme disease from a tick bite. Now I take it everyday for 21 days. All my symptoms are 90% gone after 2 weeks of daily MMS.

Here is a list of MMS supplier all over the world, take a pick at one in our country.

For legal reasons websites selling MMS usually label it WPS1, just a heads up to avoid confusion. You can thank the FDA for that one they made them change the name...

http://waterpurificationsuppliers.com/

jgrow

Here are two reviews I just read on this website Canadian Dub I think you might find the second one interesting. Here they are

"I am in the midst of disquietude physically, struggling with diabetes, hypertension and all that entails. Told that I was 30 minutes from death nine months ago. With MMS as part of my return to the living I am surprising the medical docs by still being here. I make MMS a daily part of my recovery and glad to still be here." Dr. SJ Sutton, Alternative Practitioner

"MMS Is THE best solution for most of the disease man knows, I cured my dog with two tumors and Leishmania in a matter of days, and cured many other people withing my family and friends."

from this page http://www.h2oairwateramericas.com/Products/Easy-Combo-Pack--ECP2__ECP2.aspx

Jgrow you live in Canada? Or USA?
I need a Canadian source..
Can you tell me everything that I will need.. I will order all I need and make a decision by the time it gets here.. The vet has only given her a couple weeks to a few months
I already have DMSO 4 litres lol. It was cheap at the UFA

Crap, I ordered from the other place.. 81.00 to ship by FedEx to Canada.. Oh well, another 120.00 in the fight against cancer.. Still cheaper then the 700 I've spent on cbd.
Well I'm going to do some more reading on it... But as long as it's safe for a few weeks.. I don't think she has anything to loose.
Can you give instructions or advice... As well.. What are people talking about the vapour??