What's new

JUGGALOS

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
my number one dream is to watch DEA buildings across the US burn to ashes and all the agents stripped and whipped with cannabis stalks for days on end.

dwtc

my number one dream is to watch DEA buildings across the US burn to ashes and all the agents stripped and whipped with cannabis stalks for days on end.

i can most deff relate to that,,,,,wouldn't mind seeing that either.

stay safe and free,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dwtc

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i am beginning to see potential here, that all these teenage juggalos should be put to work or something. If yall are really a million strong, wow, i hope they are down for a misdeameanor charge at least.

Organize all the juggalos to start rioting outside of each DEA building in the US.

Tap into this huge amount of drug using souls to REALLY rebel against society, i was thinking the other day, about our riots here in Oakland for Oscar Grant, and they arent that big because most black folks are too busy makin money to worry about rioting. With only a couple hundred people though, i am sure you guys heard or saw the flicks?
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/09N8gWhd7gaEY/610x.jpg
those were my little homies in the SF skyline hats jumping on the cop cars, and there were friends from the local graffiti and revolution scenes that were also out there doing their thing, blocking roads with burning dumpsters and organizing all the angry litle kids.

We do our part here in the bay, its time for the rest of you lazy americans to get down with us and rebel against these sick greedy trigger happy cops.

We need to organize this in EVERY city across the US at the same time, to demonstrate against this oppressive ass police state we live in here they shoot citizens are random and abuse their powers to put marijuana growers in patients in jail. The jugggalos are PERFECT for this am i correct!?!!? you guys already have the framework in place to pull this off.

onlythedanks

Fuck all you haters. what kind of music do you listen to? country? rock? the type of music you listen to doesnt decide what type of person you are. I could say anyone who listens to country is a hick from the country. No, it does not mean that. oh well. ill always be down wit da wickid fuckin clownz. :nanana:

Z0Z0Z0

I'm not a Juggalo, but I got a lot of friends down with the clown, and even if you don't rep the clown, or claim JRB or anything you can still get close to the family.

Much love, peace out ninjas

X

xinsanewickedx

what up fam i didnt think there would be sooo many lo's and lette's on here.feel free to hit me up fam.mmwfcl

X

xinsanewickedx

JUGGALOS

what up peps was just sitting got to wondering how many lo's and lette's were on ic.

sin-seed

Are there really grown ups who call themselves Juggalo's, and fall for those gay ass wrestling clowns? I thought Eminem already destroyed their careers? Anyone over 13 years old go for this shit? That's pretty funny, I wanna meet some "Juggalo's"! That would be hilarious.

X

xinsanewickedx

whats wrong guy scared of clowns ,and Eminem is a little homo who is just pissed they punked him and his crew and fucked his girl.they could go mainstream and have their stuff all over mtv ,but they aint in for that.you wouldnt like me if you met me i'll tell you that now

X

xinsanewickedx

i am funny as hell ,its a lot bigger then you think dude,so hate all you want

Latest posts

Latest posts