What's new

JoshD OG KUSH...

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Here is few pic.s all differnt seedplants and differnt growers. Indoor and outdoor. Soil and hydro. JoshD OG Seedline

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Is the JoshD seedline complete or are you still making adjustments or bx'ing?

Karma is constantly working mang, lol. One of the few real "breeders" that keeps working his lines. Then takes those worked lines and makes new hybrids with them. Seeing those huge greenhouse pics Karma posted says it all. Large populations to continue pumping out dank!!

810FireFarm

getting ready to run a side-by-side flower between the Josh D. OG and KarmaRado OG packs.

4x8 tent...2 600mh in xxl hoods, 2 x 600hps flower, Vermifire Soil, Earth Juice, Hand water

In early veg ( 20oz. cups) all plants about 12 inches from the tops of cups +/- an inch

so far the Josh D Fan leaves seem a little thinner and a sharper serration pattern.
The Karmarado stems seem a tad thicker and the leaves have a tiny bit (slightly) more 'rounding' to they leaves and a little bit softer serration

all are almost identical in height

very impressed with the large fan leaves on all.

** also have a pack of RD Scotts Og going....these area noticeably wider leaves and a softer serration...they are not quite as tall as the the others, but i did have a slight watering issue with those trays in the very beginning so they may just be a few days behind.

I keep/run a Scotts Og from 2011 seed stock i believe....shes a lanky straight up OG i use as benchmark ...so there is fire there too

810FireFarm

i will say that the Josh D seeds almost all germinated in 24-36 hours wet paper towel in a rubbermaid tub, the KarmaRado were all done in 36-48 hours

i want to say each had 1 didnt make it or died out when planted

Anyways...transPlanted clones from the Aero last night and will try to clone the JoshD, KRado, and Scott either tonight or tommorow and flip dem bitches lol

810FireFarm

Josh D OG

KarmaRado OG

Attachments

• Josh D 1.jpg
    Josh D 1.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 70
  • Josh D 2.jpg
    Josh D 2.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Josh D 3.jpg
    Josh D 3.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 73
  • KarmaRado 3.jpg
    KarmaRado 3.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 75
  • KarmaRado 2.jpg
    KarmaRado 2.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 63
  • KarmaRado 1.jpg
    KarmaRado 1.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 73

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Can't really tell them apart with a few having thinner leaves... I will say this every girl in there is unmistakably og, super gassy of kush buds, and keeper quality.. I've kept the 5 of the most vigorous growers, and got 3 more packs in dirt now... Because of how similar n evenly good they are not one stands out as head an shoulder better, n I'm not look in for another good og. I want one that stands out noticeably more So the search continues for the "one" exceptional one... But to anyone not loaded up with og clones looking for a keeper og from seed this line is full of them . u could pick any of the ones I found n be super proud.., great work karma

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Can't really tell them apart with a few having thinner leaves... I will say this every girl in there is unmistakably og, super gassy of kush buds, and keeper quality.. I've kept the 5 of the most vigorous growers, and got 3 more packs in dirt now... Because of how similar n evenly good they are not one stands out as head an shoulder better, n I'm not look in for another good og. I want one that stands out noticeably more So the search continues for the "one" exceptional one... But to anyone not loaded up with og clones looking for a keeper og from seed this line is full of them . u could pick any of the ones I found n be super proud.., great work karma
You know this at day 39, before the buds are even finished, let alone smoked?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I kept all phenos but the ones that I like are gonna be living a much more comfortable life...I'm look in for certain traits aggressive growth n vigor being one of the main ones and if all boxes don't get checked they are out,,, got to many seeds to look thrue n currently goin to keep shorter , less vigorous phenos of an og type that don't fit into what I want. I did clone everything but discarded the weaker phenos mid flower once I saw what they had after stretch was done.. But they are no way weak plants.. They aren't dead yet either... I only uppotted the ones I want, they others will sit in the tray fuked off somewhere outta the way for a few weeks just incase

Latest posts

Latest posts