What's new

Jolly Bud, Final Chapter

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have been waiting to do a flower thread on this for some time while I got my images, and shit, together..Here is the final chapter for my Mountain High Seed strain called Jolly Bud. These were captured in what I call my studio..it is what was once a front porch I encolsed with lotsa glass just for my art work.
This grow and photo shoot was quite the project for this disabled old man….as the first image here shows the size of the file folder that contains all the images of her, not including the ones I shit canned and the macros that I’ll get to later on this fall.
Thank you very much fjällhöga for allowing me to grow out this monstrous bush. The largest cannabis plant I’ve ever grown. My grow thread is here: Jolly Bud
The album containing the hundreds of outdoor images from my summer grow is here: Jolly Bud Album
The album containing only the indoor studio pix of her is here: Jolly Bud the Porch Pixels
This thread will be added to in the next week or two as I sort through the pix, as will the porch pixels album. Then I'll get to the macros, thanks for your patience in waiting for those..

She was a heavy plant..large dense packed colas and I’d like to show those off in this flower thread. This will be an on-going thread with the larger cola pix first then getting closer and closer to the buds as we go along..or until I drop.
Enjoy..thanks for your views and even more for your comments..DD

picture.php

picture.php

I'll try and not duplicate any images but with the numbers of them I have I have had a hard time keeping them all strait....

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Awesome Doobie. Thanks for putting this all together in one place. I'll be Hanging out and watching the thread unfold. Looking forward to this.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice doobie,i hope we get a smoke report from yah too eventually,but for now,im just gonna light this...uh, doobie and puff puff and enjoy!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you fans! I have a lot of stuff going on but I will get back to getting some new pix uploaded of her this week...for now..one macro of Jolly Bud..DD
picture.php

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So how is she smoking, where is a nice pic of a big giant Jolly Bud cone blazing? :joint:

Pics are stellar of course, as always. :canabis:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mid-range Cola Pix from the Porch

Mid-range Cola Pix from the Porch

Awesome Doobie. Thanks for putting this all together in one place. I'll be Hanging out and watching the thread unfold. Looking forward to this.
GreatLakes THC :joint:
Thank you GL..I always welcome another follower..
very nice doobie,i hope we get a smoke report from yah too eventually,but for now,im just gonna light this...uh, doobie and puff puff and enjoy!
Unc I smoked some..I think...I'll have to get back to you on that...
FANTASTIC pics as always man!!!!
congrats! :yes: +
Thanks for your stop Rastaidd..your comments appreciated....
So how is she smoking, where is a nice pic of a big giant Jolly Bud cone blazing? :joint:
Pics are stellar of course, as always. :canabis:
420 thanks for the praise..the report, I hope soon..DD
Great pictures mate
You are always welcome too Ramius..DD

There are now 13 new mid-range cola pix in the album for your views. Here are some of those..thanks for your views and continued support..DD

[url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=24825&pictureid=552343']

picture.php

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
ehi doobieduck, what type of lens do you use to make your macro's photo!?
very impressive shots!!!!!!
congrats!

Doobieduck, I just wanted to chime in once again and say you also have some mad skills with lighting......great photographs. SDD

M

mugenbao

Doobieduck, I just wanted to chime in once again and say you also have some mad skills with lighting......great photographs. SDD
Lighting, growing, photography, etc... I always enjoy a DoobieDuck thread, it's a great way to start the morning off relaxed before the workday begins!

:coffee:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
im all yours doob! breath taking dream shots! thx for making life a lil easier for me and many!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
DoobieD
Howzit brother of many click* clicks*..?? Man what a photographer you are.. I suggest you do your own big book bible of buds.. IMHO it would be a total success.. nice shots brother and thanx for always sharing such beauty... peace n pufs..

sacKO

purple_man

Veteran
just beautyfull dd :) also much respect for the outdoor bush, the pumpkin pic rocks hard! blessss

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I hope I got everybody here..
I second what SackO said. I'd buy it. GreatLakes THC :joint:
GL I am in the process of working on a book. I have a layout guy and ideas for it. All I need is the bucks and publisher to do it..we're on our way! Thanks..
great pics DD! :wave:
GBB many thanks..
just beautyfull dd :) also much respect for the outdoor bush, the pumpkin pic rocks hard! blessss
Thank you as well PM..the pumpkin was fun and I'll do it again next year...
DoobieD
Man what a photographer you are.. I suggest you do your own big book bible of buds..... peace n pufs..
sacKO
Sacko you know I always like seeing you stop by..I love yur lingo Bro! That book is in the works....
im all yours doob! breath taking dream shots! thx for making life a lil easier for me and many!
I'm here for you my freind. Here some omre to soften the blow...
Lighting, growing, photography, etc... I always enjoy a DoobieDuck thread, it's a great way to start the morning off relaxed before the workday begins!:coffee:
Mugenbao..many thanks, you are one who recognizes lighting and that is appreciated greatly by me.
SDD I love when peeps chim in..it is why I'm here! THANK YOU..
ehi doobieduck, what type of lens do you use to make your macro's photo!?very impressive shots!!!!!! congrats!
Rasta..this macro was with the Canon MPE65mm
Great work man!!
thanks for sharing with us :)
Thank you August..and thanks to everyone who visited and didn't have time to leave me a comment..I know I'll impress you at some time soon. Hey I will continue to get closer and closer to Jolly as we go now, here are nine pix from the archives...DD

picture.php

picture.php