What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joints

Loriented

Rolling papers make a big difference in taste. But what do you think of this article. It seems they say the finer it is ground, the higher percentage of THC is ingested, when smoking. Also, not sure if I can find what they mean by lasting longer.
Thoughts?

EastCoastGambit

I got these off amazon and love the little kit with the funnel and the tamper, can have a perfect cone with a paper filter in like 2 minutes tops.

1689449405072.png

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Without mentioning any names, there are companies that make cone rollers. Like the old joint rollers, but you can make a really nice cone style joint with one of these, speaking from experience. Probably easier than trying to stuff an already rolled cone, lol. I've tried that too, and the cone roller wins by a mile.
Jellyfish Seal of Approval

raw-cone-roller-accessories-rawb-rarm-1103-1-12-esd-official-30520531419274_2000x.png

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Are you serious? I've been smoking 35 years. I can roll anything. Straight, cones, tulips. Any size from personal to cheech and Chong. I can roll you a walking stick or a club if you have the materials. I'm amazed there's anyone on this site that can't.

k-s-p

Veteran
Without mentioning any names, there are companies that make cone rollers. Like the old joint rollers, but you can make a really nice cone style joint with one of these, speaking from experience. Probably easier than trying to stuff an already rolled cone, lol. I've tried that too, and the cone roller wins by a mile.
Jellyfish Seal of Approval

raw-cone-roller-accessories-rawb-rarm-1103-1-12-esd-official-30520531419274_2000x.png

You can roll a cone with their king-size roller too. After a while it stretches the skirt out though.

I use zig-zag organic or element rolling papers. Never liked raw papers.

Although, my boy gave me this pack of zig-zag, a bit smaller than the orange pack. I kinda like these too...
View attachment 18866210

I like the Elements too. The Raws are not so great for me.

Rgd

Veteran
if I ever cannot get Glass
clear cellulose papers I will be sad.......
I roll smallish joints..

Reactions: JKD

RoyalApothecary

Rolling papers make a big difference in taste. But what do you think of this article. It seems they say the finer it is ground, the higher percentage of THC is ingested, when smoking. Also, not sure if I can find what they mean by lasting longer.
Thoughts?
Basically, they are talking about the styles and different approaches for rolling cbd joints and depending on what style is the joint wrapped, will kick the longest.

Latest posts

Latest posts