What's new

jOHNNY'S LAST 150W HPS RUN

sito007

JOHNNY'S LAST GROW CYCLE ATTEMPT WITH THE 150W HPS BEFORE GOING TO SCHOOL.
THE CABIN CLOSET WAS COMPLETELY COVERED WITH EASYGROW FILM (Infra-Red Barrier) IF ANY thermo'd ARE DONE IN THE AREA , LOL BETTER SAFE THEN SORRY IN CANADA WITH THESE HIGH-TECH THIEF'S GOING AROUND .

ANYWAYS THE GROW AREA IS 2FT WIDE BY 4.5FT LONG THE 150W HPS IS MOUNTED ON A MOVER TRACK SYSTEM .
JOHNNY EVEN HAS A DIY CARBON FILTER "IT WORKS WONDERS BRO'S" I THINK THIS GROW WILL BE DAILED IN BETTER. THE PLANTS ARE IN WEEK 4 OF FLOWRING AND WILL GO TO WEEK 12.

LET JOHNNY KNOW YOU IMO'S AND FEEDBACKS ARE GREATLY WELCOMED .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Directrix

If you're so paranoid, why are you here?

It looks really good man, but why so many plants for just a 150? What do you usually yield?

sito007

If you're so paranoid, why are you here?

It looks really good man, but why so many plants for just a 150? What do you usually yield?

WASUP D,
JOHNNY IS TRYING A SOG EXPERIMENT, WITH HALF GALLON POT AND THE LIGHT IS ON A MOVER SO IMO IT GETS MORE SPACE, HE SAID THAT HE PLANS TO TRIM OFF THE LOWER FANS AND GRUNTS SOON.

picture.php

R

Rysam

?? looks like a fire hazard wrapped in mylar. Sorry, but i'm not terribly impressed, them plants look mighty stretchy and thin.
good luck anyways!!

sito007

?? looks like a fire hazard wrapped in mylar. Sorry, but i'm not terribly impressed, them plants look mighty stretchy and thin.
good luck anyways!!

what up Rysamthanks for stoping by. johnny done great harvest with less plants and they were more strechy . they more sativas but finish with good yields. my friend last harvest about 200 grams dry, out of 6 plants the same setup and three plants were in half gallon pots and three were and 5 gallon pots.
like the saying goes " for each its own"
some past pics . enjoy :thank you:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
:ying:

Directrix

It is in a shed and that's all your friend can do?

Man put up some temporary walls with 2x4 frames and make a veg and flower room.

It looks like that shed could have had a lot of potential.

If you or your friend is risking their freedom for this grow they should be doing it right with at least two lights. 300 watts would be perfect for that space. Besides, I'm sure you've already got at LEAST 150w in extra CFL's. Why didn't you just put another HID in there?

sito007

well its not me ,its my friend Johnny. he has permit for self medication .he doesn't want use all the power from the wind/solar battery bank, he live off the grid i just post for him and get feedback for him.

sito007

Tonight at closing week4 the plants are budding up nicely .johnny feed it with the Technaflora mixing chart for flower stage.
B.C BOOST 15ML (3TSP).
B.C BLOOM 15ML (3TSP).
AWESOME BLOSSOMS 2.5 ML (1/2 TSP).
THRIVE ALIVE B-1 RED 2.5 ML (1/2 TSP).
MAGICAL 2.5 ML (1/2 TSP).
SUGARDADDY 12.5 ML (2-1/5 TSP).

WITH A PH OF 5.5

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
For a ghetto looking set up, it looks like you've got it working. The girls are stretchy and thin. What do you yield?
I don't think the cops or theives would waste their time on a 150w hps/led grow.

sito007

For a ghetto looking set up, it looks like you've got it working. The girls are stretchy and thin. What do you yield?
I don't think the cops or theives would waste their time on a 150w hps/led grow.

LMFAO johnny's GF gets a bit paranoid even with his permit to self medicate ,when she at the cabin so he had to invest when she found out about the protective film. it was get the film or break up she was worried about his cabin getting rob from weed pirates deep in the bush. they got stretchy because johnny didn't moved the lights lower and he was not at the cabin for two weeks, the plants were on a self watering system johnny made from spare marine parts. the yield should be decent if not it will be a learning proceed until the grow is dialed in good.

Vegan

lookin good cant believe ya got that mover goin,,how many passes in 5 min??

200g off one 150 not bad id say..

Latest posts

Latest posts