What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe Biden Thread

Hiddenjems

Sometimes GoodRX has better prices than the insurance. It's worth checking.
At this point I get my own blood tests, and have an online service write any scripts I need for $40. I’m around 50 and have no chronic conditions. Mostly luck, and I’m grateful.

RickLafleur

Oh I get it and pay dearly. Lived in Europe for many years. Max script charge was $15 and my doctor made house calls if I was too sick to go. This corporate rip off has to stop along with the dark money they slip to politicians. Big Pharma and oil are the worst.
👍👍👍

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, we would get stoned before that class. It always cured the munchies and that was where the chicks were...

Hiddenjems

lol, we would get stoned before that class. It always cured the munchies and that was where the chicks were...
I learned how to bake pies, I love pies. I also learned how to balance a checkbook, use a washer and dryer, manage income vs expenses, all kinds of useful stuff.

I got baked before ap calculus. Just because it was 2nd period and I was still high. That’s when I learned weed doesn’t affect my cognition.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All of the Epstein documents are now released. You can make up your mind if Trump raped kids. IMO he is a straight up pedo.

buzzmobile

Veteran
All of the Epstein documents are now released. You can make up your mind if Trump raped kids.
I read the first link and it said

If Your Time is short​

• Legal experts said the documents related to a case involving disgraced financier and registered sex offender Jeffrey Epstein neither incriminate nor exonerate former President Donald Trump.
I kept reading because I had time.
Although Trump is mentioned in some of these documents, the records provide neither a smoking gun that he was involved in wrongdoing nor that he was, as his supporters have claimed, "cleared."

"I think it would be premature to suggest that the information ‘exonerates’ him," said Daniel Medwed, a Northeastern University law professor. The documents establish Trump as being in Epstein’s orbit but don’t in themselves implicate him in wrongdoing, Medwed said.
How did you make up your mind based on the documents? Any other former presidents mentioned in the documents "straight up pedos" ?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I read the first link and it said

I kept reading because I had time.

How did you make up your mind based on the documents? Any other former presidents mentioned in the documents "straight up pedos" ?
As it said in my post you can make up your own mind. In my mind it's not hard at all after all the info we have and what he has said and done he is a Rapiest pedo. He has already been found guilty of sex crimes. If its hard for you to sift through the BS that is where most fall short. That's like saying Prince Andrew didn't rape that kid because he said he didn't lol.. I don't care who did all that I'd say the same.

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
The United States is so rich, the dental and medical cost is bad and boujee. All aboard the Joseph Bidet express, time to flush this economy down the drain. He's got a hole in his pocket, man's carrying a burning bush. Baking the economy like a loaf of bread, a little leaven, leavens the whole lump. I hear its a hefty sum.

2024-03-24 23_24_09-U.S. National Debt Clock _ Real Time.jpg

Last edited: