What's new

Joe Biden Thread

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
image-38.png

Three Berries

be it biden... or trump.... or obama....or clinton...etc..etc , they are all stealing, some with one hand, others with both.... notice i didn't mention bush's.... they had plenty of $$$...
Nothing like the Biden Crime family. There is stealing and then there is selling your country out to China.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
has russia forgotten that they have all those T-14's ready to fight?

dementia strikes again
They still waiting for those LPs to come.Probably Ukraine isn't so interesting anymore, since the US is moving to have a war with China.Can the US fight on two fronts?

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Country is sold and lost.
country is indeed sold, just check out our debt.....HOWEVER.... like any debt , lending is easy.... getting paid back... not so easy... maybe over the next few years we have more inflation, so u are paying back with inflated dollars.... or u stop paying... what would that do to the us and the worlds economy... i dunno.... but i just put in a call to the directors of the SVbank....to get their take on it....

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
The entire US government has SOLD OUT the US - to the Israel Crime Project.

Any whining by elected reps about Russia or China interfering in US elections is simply window dressing.
why not call it the I.C.P. for short.... can u tell me who are the 'dons'..... or since it israeli 's ... who
are the 'moshe's' .... is the hierarchy like the italian mafia??....