What's new

Joe Biden Thread

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

The jig is up on the US dollar. The makers don't want it anymore. They know the US debt will never be paid, and the interest is gonna BK the government.

They have taken the treasury securities they bought, sold them, and bought American farmland. Watch this dynamic. Either the land gets stolen from them (it should be), or we sold the country for a good time and some merry wars. Kids will have nothing left.

The national parks will be on the block too.

Three Berries

only if he can blame them on sleepy Joe. The Chump only takes credit & applause.
WTF Joes banks is now and Trumps was in the past. See which one bites you in the ass. This one is Green Energy ESG investing down the drain and Newsome's family is involved financially in a couple of ways. Typical corruption. Got gold.....

LOL wait until the derivatives start coming to light.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
failed banks under biden - 2

failed banks under trump - 17

https://www.fdic.gov/resources/resolutions/bank-failures/failed-bank-list/

failed banks in the US must really upset you lol
The opposite i'm just laughing, there are now btw 3 failed banks.Just I said before the US is into its collapse.You can put sanctions to another country, but karma will always coming back.

paravisie-karma (1).png

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'm sure this is totally normal behavior for innocent bankers.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
CS nd DB have been zombie banks for years.

Fractional reserve banking is the root cause. They are required to keep less than 10% of deposits, and can 'invest' the rest. Another fun fact is that the money that you deposit in a bank isn't yours anymore. It is theirs, and you are an unsecured creditor to the bank. That is a fact, and good luck if the bank goes under. Now you deal with the insurance company. I prefer the bank of Serta (mattress) where I know my cash is available.

The FDIC which insures bank deposits just committed most of their money to making large SVB depositors whole (above the FDIC insurance limit), IF that money hasn't also been 'invested', to saving the deposits of the first bank to recently fail. What about the rest? The FDIC had $128B as of 12/2022. Yellen is a banker's tool, as have been all the treasury secretaries.

From the FDIC website:

"After receiving a recommendation from the boards of the FDIC and the Federal Reserve, and consulting with the President, Secretary Yellen approved actions enabling the FDIC to complete its resolution of Silicon Valley Bank, Santa Clara, California, in a manner that fully protects all depositors. Depositors will have access to all of their money starting Monday, March 13. No losses associated with the resolution of Silicon Valley Bank will be borne by the taxpayer.

We are also announcing a similar systemic risk exception for Signature Bank, New York, New York, which was closed today by its state chartering authority. All depositors of this institution will be made whole. As with the resolution of Silicon Valley Bank, no losses will be borne by the taxpayer.

Shareholders and certain unsecured debtholders will not be protected. Senior management has also been removed. Any losses to the Deposit Insurance Fund to support uninsured depositors will be recovered by a special assessment on banks, as required by law."

zachrockbadenof

Veteran

. Another fun fact is that the money that you deposit in a bank isn't yours anymore. It is theirs, and you are an unsecured creditor to the bank. That is a fact, and good luck if the bank goes under. Now you deal with the insurance company.
if u have 250k or under in a bank... savings, checking, etc... u are covered.... well at least u are today... tomm is another day...

Three Berries

Thomas Massie

@RepThomasMassie
·
5h

The last 5 days simplified: A group of wealthy speculators got upset that their money ended up locked into a 10 year obligation at less than 2% return, so they convinced government it was in everyone’s best interest to help them out of their jam at the expense of everyone else.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And if you look at any other non FDIC Insured Bank, you'll find the same thing - a bunch of rich people. BFD.

If you want to be mad about something, be mad at something real instead of culture war nonsense.

AT PAR' = bailout with public funds through Treasury, 25 billion set aside for SVB which ultimately profits shareholders, who should have been wiped out.

Three Berries

‘A New Name Has Emerged’: Rep. Comer Says Another Biden Member Tied Up In Hunter Scheme

Kentucky Republican Rep. James Comer said Tuesday on Fox News that “a new name has emerged” in the Hunter Biden scandal.

Comer joined “America’s Newsroom” to discuss an ongoing House investigation into Hunter Biden after Comer issued a subpoena Sunday for bank records from alleged business associates of Hunter Biden. One alleged associate is John “Rob” Walker. Host Bill Hemmer noted the recent revelations surrounding Walker.

Comer explained a $3 million wire was discovered “two months after Joe Biden left office and then the very next day, from that account, that Walker account that appears to be a pastoral account, then they started wiring money to Biden family members, plural, and there were three different Biden family members that received a cut from the $3 million, including new Biden family members never before included in any of these investigations.”

Comer then questioned what these individuals did to warrant that money and what the purpose of the wire was, before saying this was an investigation about the president and not just his son.

“There are more family members involved than just the president’s son,” Comer added.

“Another name popped up, whose name is that?” Hemmer asked. “Are they a relative tied to the family?”

“They are a Biden,” Comer said. “I’m not going to disclose that new name, that really changes things because what we assumed was this was just about the president’s son and two brothers, but now there is a new name that’s emerged. They are a Biden.”

“We have got a problem here with respect to trying to determine what exactly this family was doing to receive these transactions from China. I think every American should be concerned, this is an issue of national security.”

Comer then added it appears all the transfers, which came from alleged business associates with ties to China, were put into personal accounts. Further, Comer said the Biden family doesn’t manufacture or sell anything nor do they own real estate.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/03/14/rep-comer-biden-member-tied-up-hunter-scheme/

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
And if you look at any other non FDIC Insured Bank, you'll find the same thing - a bunch of rich people. BFD.

If you want to be mad about something, be mad at something real instead of culture war nonsense.
no doubt if u look at chase,wells,citi, the directors are rich people... only diff is chase,wells,citi are still in bizz.... as to being mad, i don't give a flying fuck... i ain't got 250k in any acct where i will be fuk'd...

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
‘A New Name Has Emerged’: Rep. Comer Says Another Biden Member Tied Up In Hunter Scheme

“There are more family members involved than just the president’s son,” Comer added.
be it biden... or trump.... or obama....or clinton...etc..etc , they are all stealing, some with one hand, others with both.... notice i didn't mention bush's.... they had plenty of $$$...